What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can run but you can't hide Bartholomew.

I think I'm going to start calling you Bartholomew.

I actually like Greggs, although I've stopped liking my local one. They used to do vegetable pasties, which had a bit of spice in them and they were lovely, but they've stopped selling them now due to "lack of interest". I was in there every week buying one for God's sake, what do you want, my bank card?!

I'd forgotten about that until I read Tim say it the other day. What a complete waste of half an hour that was. "Who is that made by, Diva Hat?" He must have thought I was a trainee fashion designer.

Jings some blasts from the past there.

Used to love the Euro Champs/World Cups and wind-up the likes of Dazza and Valderama.

I remember YEOC too, think he actually left after some banter.

Joost and Cosa, great guys.

I've also forgot the other Irish dude that stayed in America, very funny.

FD

Fd, if you mean GloryGunner, he's still around as Dermot...

There was another one...i had the mother of all rows with him, it ended with an happy end because it ocurred that we both loved Van Morrison (Cal Neva was his name)...from then on we became "friends"...

I love long drives on a summer's evening to the beach with Van Morrison blasting through the iPod. :)

That'll do lady.........errrrr, sorry laddie. I post in the footy and Lost thread still.

Kinda lost my way with PES/WE, don't even know where they're both at now, last one I had was WE10.

Gerd - Yep, Cal Neva, knew Dermot was GG. Cal Neva, funny funny guy, loved his Kofi.............LOL.

FD

and more

i cant remember the other one though

Hutch tried to muscle in with his Borat haha

WORD TO YOUR MOTHERS, BROTHERS

Guys, whatever happened to that member Badgerman? He was really unfunny with his crap drawings & boring jokes. I think he realised how crap PES 2008 was after saying how good it was going to be! :lol:

OH NO YOU DID NOT.

Search the records. My pictures were straight up glorious. My jokes were out of this world.

Evo-Web has not had a hearty good lammo since I last graced these forums.

MY FIRST REBUTTAL IS THIS GOOD SIR. I NEVER SAID THE GAME WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING EVER. INFACT CAPS LOCK my presence here was 95% defending the game from people saying "no untucked shirts has resulted in me having an untucked heart, u ruined my ventricles konamee!!!"

BADGUR IS BACK AND HE IS LAYING DOWN THE LAW RIGHT NOW MOTHERBITCHERS

I've got some names here and here we go!

lol he is probably at WENB now with the rest of the Bullshitters!

This years PES2009 is going to be 3 times better on PS3 because of Blu Ray..... Seriously! My contact told me! Then he drove off in his Mark 1 Clapped Out Ford Fiesta (which he told me was an RS TURBO) and I never heard from Matty Griffiths again....

DJDoc more like PJ&Dunc lol zinger count is at 1 folks

I took the piss out of the people going on about contacts.

I even have proof. Inspector badger would like to present this to the jury (OR JERKS WHATEVER.

...ahem

it seems as if Imageshack have removed my image and this is a new PC so that pic is brown bread, not coming back.

Never fret however as I can always draw another. Basically I drew a contact with a cape and he was a super contact and we larfed, the kids larfed the dog larfed and im not doing a family guy reference here so stfu.

p.s. it was here http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1064316&postcount=6892

Yeah what happened to him was he :banned:

WELL YEAH ABOUT THAT, Jack will tell you that it was a load of bullplop. However Jack is someone I will shortly move onto who has taken my absence as an opportunity to paint me as some evil puppet molester.

Yeah it's badger vs the world where the world is like oj simpson and we know you be guilty but will you go down who knows.

He still speaks to me on MSN. His line is that he has nothing to say until PES2009 when "it will be a groundbreaker, PES2008 was always going to be crap because it was the first next-gen PES" - excluding PES6 which doesn't count, I don't know why, I forget.

I cannot imagine a font big enough to properly convey "Oh no you did not"

You have attributed a quote (with "quotation marks") to my client (I'm representing myself what of it?) that I have never said.

Infact I have never typed or verbally expressed those words in the same sentence.

"GROUNDBREAKER!!!

what

I don't write movie reviews for the Metro, please.

What I have said, and continue to say to this day, is that the online in PES is unforgivable and the game wasn't ready for release. I am willing to gloss over this if PES2009 is what it should be. Many facotrs worked against 2008 that will not be there for 2009, if they release a similar product then release the hounds. To say that the series is over only to come back next year is a tad lame considering the alternative.

PES6 was not the first next-gen Pro Evo game. Fact as fact as fact is fact.

It was built for the PS2 and was released on the 360 to grake in some dough. It had the same cover and a minimal press push.

Christ it's like when they make one of those 25 in 1 classic games. You don't buy it expecting Pac-Man to be next-gen. Thinking of PES6 as a proper next-gen game is very stubborn-minded of ye.

:lol:

I love it when fanboys go on about their "exclusive contacts."

Fanboy: OMG my contact has told me that PES 2009 will be a millin tmes betta on ps3 lol!!!!111

Me: Who is this contact then mate?

Fanboy: U knows, Bazza from teh pub lol

You see, I was making these jokes and connotations 7 months ago.

Except I was funny.

And I never used lol unironically

"teh"

I mean.... "teh"

Mary mother of jesus navas

Yes he was banned ;) you love that smiley dont you Nick?

For nothing might I add yo.

Serious post here folks. A foreign mod didn't "get" me which left a few of my mod friends puzzled.

He isnt banned. Ive checked he still lurks from time to time.

Check my post history I only posted in about 3 threads.

I thrived in the lively topics, the rest were just a bit lacklustre. I also work well in intimate environments like these where I do a BADGER OUT OF NOWHERE to zing you all from the future.

You say he's banned then you say he's not banned, talk about confusing people...

He was banned for some insult but was reinstated after a week. He's not been banned since.

BADGERMAN HAS REMEMBERED WHAT HE WAS BANNED FOR.

I made a post consisting of "fu" to someone completely out of left field and I was banned. Out of everything I posted "fu" obviously stepped over some morale line.

I mean joseph sorta father of jesus, it was like being arrested for littering.

I shall fight you like Tibetans against their Chinese oppressors!

we shall not be moved.

Also I remember pestering you to get me unbanned so thanks jack *kisses*

Are you still on my MSN or did you block me or change your address? I thought we had a good thing going.

Badgerman was great. I miss his ignorance about pes360 not being next gen; "because........well........that would go against my argument and it wasnt on the ps3 so then it doesnt count, lalalalalalala"

Good times :D

It was designed on the PS2 (end of right hurr)

Because PES1 can be played on a PS3 it doesn't make it next-gen.

I'm guessing you're on about PES6 because if you're implying that I was simultaneously implying that PES2008 wasn't next gen then you can choke on a bagel.

Prove to me that the game was built from scratch in mind for the 360 and I'll change my mind.

It was a port.

mega burnz

He's on MSN every day, he just doesn't have the time for Evo-Web any more. Too busy at Uni. But he still stands by all his arguments, and he reckons PES2009 will be the best game ever made.

Ahahahah

I haven't done fuck all in months. There has just been no motivation for me to post here (until now word, word watching people)

Let's see, over the past 6 months I have been following BARACK OBAMA VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA like stink on fifa (megadeath web 2.0 burn)

Obama is the bestest anyone who likes Hillary well she hates video games so where u at now eh homie?

And OH YES I DO STAND BY THESE FABRICATED ARGUMENTS YOU HAVE PINNED ON ME THANKS FOR TELLING ME HOW I THINK even though trying to think what I'm thinking is a game in itself that everyone loses including myself (i'm schizo :'[)

hello there Jack. I have worked out your game sonny jim and I am about to unleash upon you a COLD HARD FACT THAT WILL ANHILATE YOUR FACE.

Ladies and germs (i kill me lammo) JACK BAUER POSTED THIS AND THIS IS 100% LEATHER

and he reckons PES2009 will be the best game ever made.

as you can see he is quite the buffoon. JACK BEGONE WITH YE, YE PES-RAVING LOONY.

ps im not schizo I am perfectly healthy and have NEVER taken any drugs. Not even a puff of a cigarette.

The outside world is foreign to me :'[

Oh ah.

I also don't post her often because I couldn't stand the pressure of meeting my intelletual superiors like yourself (hurrrrrr some serious lammos in the making here)

4733989_00875b99ce_m.jpg

badgercrossdx1.png

badgebusqt8.png

Word folks.

Don't worry though, as help is on da way

burnwardve2.png

yeah, no expense spared thar.

12th May 2008 was a GOOD DAY

Haha, the man is back!

You're still on my MSN list, you haven't spoken to me in ages and when I've seen you on you've been set to "busy", so I've left you alone - if I'm set to "busy" and someone asks me about how much a coffee is now in the UK, it's a tad annoying.

I'm sorry if you feel misrepresented, my memory's not what it used to be now that I'm at the ripe-old age of 23 (I've had slippers for Christmas for three years on the trot now, shoot me in the head right now before I get the Stannah Stairlift vouchers with Thora Hird on the front). But I could have swore you said to me PES2009 will be Godly. My views and your views differ but at the very least it has to be better than PES2008. And FIFA 09 will be an interesting one, many fans have switched over this year apart from the odd one or two (I say "odd" in the most literal sense, you can call that fanboyism or racism or whatever the hell you want but take a look around, I won't name names but yeah, there's a few of them).

By the way, how can you label a six-minute old day as a good day? You might get hit by a bus later this afternoon (I know you said you don't leave the house but it could still drive through the wall). 12TH MAY FANBOY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom