What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats not true, cmon dj, why dont we start a thread

who is the worst person on evo web?

im sure that wont start any arguments or piss someone off, or even hurt someones feelings

i dont want anyone bannend, i just think winding people up to get your socks off is not really good banter
It just seems that way mate. Who is the worst person on Evo Web? Id guess a fair few people would say me, I dont really care.

Also so what if I dont like a certain league? So long as I dont say that people who love that league and watch it are a bunch of Spigging Huffters who cares?

It just seems that way mate. Who is the worst person on Evo Web? Id guess a fair few people would say me, I dont really care.

Also so what if I dont like a certain league? So long as I dont say that people who love that league and watch it are a bunch of Spigging Huffters who cares?

but its an obviously loaded question....

but its an obviously loaded question....
I dont think it is mate to be honest. Has Plan M actually said "Oh yeah all you US League fans are a bunch of nancies who dont know what football is?"....Nope I think he is asking a valid question... Is there a league in the world of football that you think isnt so good and why do you think thats the case.....

I dont see anything wrong with that. I know perhaps some other threads he might have created could be considered to be borderline but he does create some decent banter :) he aint a bad guy in all honesty. Forget his past and if you dont like what he posts click the ignore posts from this user button.... rather than trying to bait him into saying something that he could be banned for.

ClassicD migrated to another forum. He'll login every few months but he doesn't post. I think if he did, his first words would be the same as the title of this thread.

A lot of people have joined and left after years gone by without saying a word, I find that quite upsetting actually. When you find out people have had MSN chats saying "the place has gone down the crapper", it saddens me to think that this is how human beings are once they feel they've "outgrown" something, regardless of their age or the amount of time spent on there. "Yeah, it's shit now." Why, just because you left? (That's not aimed at anyone specific, just a thought of mine.)

If the day ever comes when I leave Evo-Web I will look back at my time here with very fond memories. I've had support off strangers, made some friends and had some fucking good games of FIFA.

Also, hell will freeze over, frogs will rain down from heaven and Tranmere will beat Man United 6-0 at home, clinching their 8th straight McDonalds Coca-Cola MasterCard Mega Premier League title.

Last edited:
And to add I wouldnt say this place has gone down the crapper. What I would say is now we have seen a new generation of PES players come and go. Because most of us regular poster now talk about FIFA and lots of other titles and we dont bother with PES. Then there were those people who thought that everything WENB told them was gospel...... They have all ended up at WENB's Forums.

I still really enjoy Evo-Web - it's got some great members who are still regulars i.e. DJ, Jack Bauer, Coopz, Kevano22, Placebo, CW etc. All a good laugh and they don't "tipe lke dis lol!!!!11." :)

And to add I wouldnt say this place has gone down the crapper. What I would say is now we have seen a new generation of PES players come and go. Because most of us regular poster now talk about FIFA and lots of other titles and we dont bother with PES. Then there were those people who thought that everything WENB told them was gospel...... They have all ended up at WENB's Forums.

I was interested to see how "busy" the pes/WE section was the other day so browsed over to it and to my surprise the fifa section has more newer posts/posters then the pes section of the forum. Quite sad really.

Granted I'm a bit of a part-timer, but I still think this place is pretty good. Especially compared with some of the other places I've been in the last year.

We all joined cos we loved Pro-Evo, but even though that's no longer the case, the majority of people still come back and just talk about other things.

I've noticed a few people say it's not as good as it used to be but when I do come back, I still find this place interesting. It's really not as bad as some make out.

(Except the countless threads where people go on about boots.....)

The guy with the IT (clown) avatar? I remember him. Anyway time for a shit, shower, shave and Sky Sports 2. COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!

Well theres been some good times here, even though i bet none of you remember me before, i was truxxxuk, was probably to young at the time to get into detail about the footie discussions and patching etc, still this forum is quite good places like Pesfan bore the shit out of me and other places just have to many idiots, think this place has the right amount of everything :)

There has been great times here! the difference betweent his and other forums that I have been at is that you have got some real good characters here.... Plan M (makes me crack up!), jaygrim (in a strange kind of way he is hilarious), Jack Bauer, CW, Dags (Yes he moans a lot but he is cool), Tim7 (decent banter). At other forums I didnt see people like this.

@ Mike how about a "What are the worst Forums you have posted on?" thread :) For me thats simple... PESINSIGHT!!

Last edited:
Him and Pepper had a little scrap. I don't think he realised what Pepper is like, and I don't think Pepper has the time for people like DJ.

I dont think that evo-web has gone down the pan. I would say the pes/we series has instead.

Naturally eveyone gets frustrated and arguments happen, but it shows that these people are true fans of the game.

Compare pesfan for instance, 3/4 years ago, when i clicked on new posts, 90% of the threads would be about pes/we. ( I can remember checking daily about updates from dannyboy20 about the new game)

Now a days, click new posts and around 0.5% posts are about pes/we. Threads now tend to be about soaps, or how to get a girlfriend, or what periods are, and resort into a post count marathon. Dragonskin has totted up 32'000 posts in 3 years!!!

I guess what im saying is that even though the series has gone down the pan, evo-web recognises that it has and tries to improve with good suggestions(which seabass ignores :p) patches and option files that some really talented individuals put together.

Pesfan has turned into a ghoulash of nob heads, who would rather talk about the colour of the sky rather than what the site is about.

WENB sold out, so EVO-WEB still rules for me.

Joost works at a bakery now in Rotterdam. He got off drugs after his parents Frank and Nanda kicked him out of the house, he goes out with a girl called Friedel and spends a lot of his time with her, she's from Belgium and they met on an internet dating site. They have 2 kids together. I talk to him about twice or three times a week. One thing I have to thank Evo-Web for, without it I would never have known Joost Samuel vanderWende.

Is the correct answer, we still hook up for regular sex. It's beautifully mediocre these days.

I must admit I always come into evo-web whenever I log on wherever I am, it's been interesting to hear about the guys who have fallen by the wayside and those who for whatever reason only pop in once in a blue moon.
Is it possible to find out who has had the biggest gap (time wise) between posts?

Notice how Chris Wright hasn't commented on any of this. I love how he just comes and looks, but leaves without saying a word, but I can still sense that he's been here. Only special people have that kind of effect on others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom