What happened to Evo-Web?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did gorskino10 became gomito#10? Not sure about only1tevez, I remember him being a bit gangsta so maybe some fool popped a cap in his ass.

haha yer gorskino10, I made a made up evo-web team with him, then he went all hip to the hop on me with all his words so I told him to jog on...

bruv, yer Im down with the kids

I know that, I thought it went gorskino > csaunders > gomito.

But then I've been taking a lot of hard drugs lately.*

*Just a little joke to show I'm down with the kids, the little druggies

My mistake.

doh.jpg

what happend to joost?

Joost works at a bakery now in Rotterdam. He got off drugs after his parents Frank and Nanda kicked him out of the house, he goes out with a girl called Friedel and spends a lot of his time with her, she's from Belgium and they met on an internet dating site. They have 2 kids together. I talk to him about twice or three times a week. One thing I have to thank Evo-Web for, without it I would never have known Joost Samuel vanderWende.

Come on do you really believe Dermot?

I bet he still goes on MSN anyway so someone ask him

I joined in 2003 mainly because i was interested in patching Winning Eleven 6 but found countless other posts and thread which captivated me and i became quite a regular poster instead of a lurker. Alot of the guys i remember have left to like or never post like Kel and biker jim.

Now it just seems littered with people spouting off which is better PES or FIFA but PES is gradually been getting bad while FIFA has aways been bad. check PM's mostly now and some particular threads and in some instances antagonise Jack Bauer ;)

1 Thing that is happening recently is a lot of threads are being closed due to a couple of people arguing and in my opinion trying to get someone banned because he was banned in the past.... I think that is a little bit over the top as the threads are actually raising good points and discussions, Also those people arent being dealt with for that either. I personally think they should be warned.

I speak to Joost now and then on MSN, he can't be arsed with Evo-Web, he reckons it's gone crap.

1 Thing that is happening recently is a lot of threads are being closed due to a couple of people arguing and in my opinion trying to get someone banned because he was banned in the past.... I think that is a little bit over the top as the threads are actually raising good points and discussions, Also those people arent being dealt with for that either. I personally think they should be warned.

thats not true, cmon dj, why dont we start a thread

who is the worst person on evo web?

im sure that wont start any arguments or piss someone off, or even hurt someones feelings

i dont want anyone bannend, i just think winding people up to get your socks off is not really good banter

Can a mod lock this thread now? I think it's served it's purpose. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom