WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that have all 3 versions. I noticed that the ball and keeper sound effects have a more realistic sound than the 360 demo. Are the pc version sound affects when striking the ball or keeper saves different that the consoles? or are they all the same?

It's kinda funny because in the PC Action movies, you can even hear the players running.

Last edited:
Yeah it is very similar although they dont scream that hard on my version, but thats prolly cause I set the volume low. Hope this helps

Yeah it is very similar although they dont scream that hard on my version, but thats prolly cause I set the volume low. Hope this helps

Thanks freMM. Really appreciate that. ;-)

Did you notice the shooting and keeper saves sound effects?

Are they about the same on PS3?

The reason I ask is because in the 360 demo, the sound of the ball is not right. However on the PC movies, the sound effect is just right.

Last edited:
Is there any other camera that works with a 360 apart from the vision cam?

Also,played the demo to fuck last night.

I'm really starting to like...

jflores: I think the PS3 sound is spot on. On previous PES 'es it sounded like they were kicking a flat ball. This time they got it spot on IMHO

jflores: I think the PS3 sound is spot on. On previous PES 'es it sounded like they were kicking a flat ball. This time they got it spot on IMHO

That's precisely the words I was looking for to describe the awful sound of the ball when being striked. It sounded very strange.

I'm glad to hear that this area has been sorted.

Thanks!

Guys after playing all the version i think that 360's version is the best to play. No slowdowns, no framerate drops, fans better than pixelated ps3 fans, less chop replays! The only worrying thing is abous option files.

I tested with vga cable and the game is slower and it rocks! I dont know why. I also think that i you have an hdmi xbox360 it will be slower, like ps3 hdmi pro2008! Try it lads!

I think i will sell pro2008 and wait for we2008 jap 22 November for ps3 hoping that the problems will be sorted...

I cant fool myself that there are no slowdowns and problems at all after the install. The ones that claiming this are fooling themselves...Slowdown is there especially in 1vs1 games...Try it and remember me. Its a pitty for ps3. Such a rushed version...

lol wanna sell it 2 me>??

The goal keeping noise is clear always
specialy with the saves the keeper makes....at least on the PS3 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom