WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
....if u like fast gameplay then yes 360
PS3 is much slower and the PS3 ,but realy the frame dropping is not realy a huge deal to me,it realy only happends on some stadiums,after i installed the game on my HDD i have less issue's.
i alsow heard some ppl have the problem alsow whit there tv.

Ps3 has more scope for editing though ;)

True, but one of the reason i bought a console is that I was tired of editing and checking every month for video card update. I just wanna put the dvd in and play immediately without getting any obsession for settings and patches. just fun, plain fun.
I mean i spend 70 euros and i expect a decent package of fun, i don't wanna buy photoshop......

The replays are shocking, how can they leave things like that in the game?

Its like your at a rave with a strobe light going off, anyone with epilepsy should be warned before watching replays

As for gameplay they should rename the game to Pinball 2008 because the passes, shots, crosses and when running it all done at 100mph. The only thing that isnt is the through balls which are painfully slow. Me and my mates had a good laugh at the animation of the players running without the ball, talk about straight back.

Im Just hoping they havnt messed up the PS2 version otherwise it only get worse from here

If u weren't the moderator you would get tons of insults from everyone...lucky u coopz, you can express your opinions without being told "go play fifa" "whiner" or the likes of them.

Or maybe they would blame you because some bloggers left the forum after BSing for months.

online with xbox is dead 99% picks barca or madrid or manunited
same as pes6 with inter and brazil this su$$ks

Yep its totally pants, but what do you expect until they put in a system with points with hardly any for winning as one of these sides and lots for winning as oneof the minows everyone will pick these and claim they are the best...Even the best UK player is Brasil in tournaments...

I always play as Newcastle as I have been playing with them since they appeared on PES, so look out for me if you dont want to play one of those sides..

Got to have a moan about rosters, we know they are always out but as a Newcastle fan whose team are licenced, I cannot believe that Solano is in the squad and Beye is missing, how much effort is it to sort out little things like this...and Joey Barton looks nothing like him...

The replays are shocking, how can they leave things like that in the game?

Its like your at a rave with a strobe light going off, anyone with epilepsy should be warned before watching replays

As for gameplay they should rename the game to Pinball 2008 because the passes, shots, crosses and when running it all done at 100mph. The only thing that isnt is the through balls which are painfully slow. Me and my mates had a good laugh at the animation of the players running without the ball, talk about straight back.

Im Just hoping they havnt messed up the PS2 version otherwise it only get worse from here
Go play FIFA! :D
I am just curious on what type of TV you play?
I know some people who say it's much too fast, but also a lot who say the opposite, like me. On my Samsung LE26M5 HDTV it plays considerable slower than the demo. If you have a HDTV, on what resolution is it? 720p, 1080i or 1080p?

If u weren't the moderator you would get tons of insults from everyone...lucky u coopz, you can express your opinions without being told "go play fifa" "whiner" or the likes of them.

Or maybe they would blame you because some bloggers left the forum after BSing for months.

I would hope that people are mature enough on here to discuss the game and not flame each other for having opinions on it

how can people blames Mods for bloggers leaving? Its their blog not ours i dont know what there doing

Is there any other games which are affected by TV's? Because this is the first I've heard of this and I've certainly not read about any other games being affected performance-wise by a TV.

Go play FIFA! :D
I am just curious on what type of TV you play?
I know some people who say it's much too fast, but also a lot who say the opposite, like me. On my Samsung LE26M5 HDTV it plays considerable slower than the demo. If you have a HDTV, on what resolution is it? 720p, 1080i or 1080p?

:)

I have a HD projector which is about 110" and have it at 720p. I dont know if its slower than the demo or not i cant remember

surely TVs cant make the game faster or slower

Off-topic, but Coopz. Where do you get a 110" projector? How much did you pay for the projector and are you using a white screen etc? I'd be interested in buying a projector.

Maybe it goes slower on 1080p or 1080i, if you have these settings on your projector...

han technically i have no idea why that would ever matter... but if its true then konami either

1)dont follow industry standards
2)are shit programmers
3)have rushed another product to market without proper testing. releasing software that has flaws and the only response is "i dont know why" would get you fired or at least demoted at most software shops in the real world...

imagine if a bank released financial code that linked banks informaiton together and for some reason it only worked on certain types of PC's.... im pretty sure that whole team that created, managed and implemented that code would be fired...

Off-topic, but Coopz. Where do you get a 110" projector? How much did you pay for the projector and are you using a white screen etc? I'd be interested in buying a projector.

i paid £1500 but there alot cheaper now

just make sure you get one with a short throw lens. My screen is a big piece of MDF painted white with black trimming

edit: BTW they are awesome as well you wont regret getting one :)

if you take a picture with x camera, and save it as .png, doesnt work?? how works the playstation camera, as .what save the pictures???.... i cant understand this, because the pictures are in the HDD....

Only 22 import faces? Why have they maxed the PC version let alone the console version? If i'm honest I dont have 22 friends to import into the game when i create my own teams but thats not the point really is it. The fact they limit one of the only decent new features in the game is beyond me

terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom