WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys sometimes while playing pes2008 my ps3 makes this noise. The only other time i noticed this noise was when i played pes6 on my ps3.

Can someone tell me what causes this noise?

in pc version more 9 slots.

-----------------

Advocaat ^^

-----------------------

but I can't understand konami, they creat great 3d face editor for build faces, but for scan you cant normal edit 3d head....

The noise I heard from my ps3 while playing pes2008 and sometimes pes6 resembles the voice of computer hardware when loading stuf. But the orange light doesnt flash and its louder.

Does anyone have an knowledge of the source that is causing this noise?

The noise I heard from my ps3 while playing pes2008 and sometimes pes6 resembles the voice of computer hardware when loading stuf. But the orange light doesnt flash and its louder.

Does anyone have an knowledge of the source that is causing this noise?

wow thats weird.....

I really enjoyed playing with my roomate during 2 hours on my computer. It's fun with no framerate problem. And in the French version, ign is replaced by France Football.

Is there an explanation for the niose im getting while playing pes2008?

Sounds ike fan mixed hardware loding excpet its louder than usual

So far does anybody tried 306/ps3 AND PC version of the game and could tell us which version seems to be the best one ( feeling, pace, slowdown issue... )?
It seems, considering the possibilties, that the PC version is the best one , right ?( if you have a good machine )

Go sleep for gods sake what are you still doing up 5am??

Lol I kinda follow vampire timing. Sleep at day wake at night. However I eat blueberry jam instead of blood.

Anyways that just like 30 mins ago or more the ps3 started to shake slightly and the noise increases. When I exited the game to the main ps3 screen the noise disappeares.

Weird...anyone else with this problem?

Lol I kinda follow vampire timing. Sleep at day wake at night. However I eat blueberry jam instead of blood.

Anyways that just like 30 mins ago or more the ps3 started to shake slightly and the noise increases. When I exited the game to the main ps3 screen the noise disappeares.

Weird...anyone else with this problem?

i need some screens, and hey is ur ps3 asian or european?

i need some screens, and hey is ur ps3 asian or european?

Euro, but most Kuwaitis have American ps3s or Japanese and they are still playing the game.

I am just worried about the noise..... is it from the disc spinning? cause i can hear the fans and its def not the fans. It stops when i exit the game and go to the ps3's main screen.

I dunno what to get it for, Im think that I should get it for the PS3 as at the moment I have no money for a new live account, but the 360 has no lag, but then PS3 might be easier to edit, maybe I should get the PS3 one, then trade or buy the 360 one nearer christmas when i get new live account. Sounds good to me.

Apparently you can only use eyetoy on the PS3 I read somewhere, as I couldnt get my webcam to work, in that case I think it might be worth to by a cheap eyetoy at CEX (PS2 one), only a fiver :D Might aswell get a eye toy game later as they are normally fun haha!

How much is the new eyetoy going for anyway?

£25, released on Nov 2.

Some of the things posted on the WENB comment pages are a thousand times worse than anything ever said here. I wonder if Adonis will ever post on here again.

Ok i managed to get the picutre file made with a eyetoy, to my computer

now i have 4 files

DATA.BIN
ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO

I am gonna look what we can do with these and then put them back
hope the people from the old patching scene gonna have a look at this as well.

cheers

Guys after playing all the version i think that 360's version is the best to play. No slowdowns, no framerate drops, fans better than pixelated ps3 fans, less chop replays! The only worrying thing is abous option files.

I tested with vga cable and the game is slower and it rocks! I dont know why. I also think that i you have an hdmi xbox360 it will be slower, like ps3 hdmi pro2008! Try it lads!

I think i will sell pro2008 and wait for we2008 jap 22 November for ps3 hoping that the problems will be sorted...

I cant fool myself that there are no slowdowns and problems at all after the install. The ones that claiming this are fooling themselves...Slowdown is there especially in 1vs1 games...Try it and remember me. Its a pitty for ps3. Such a rushed version...

Yesterday I played an Exhibition match. I picked Barcelona and the CPU Picked Real Madrid. I was up with 1-0 and the CPU couldn`t do anything about Messi on the right side of the pitch (SS). All of a sudden the CPU made a change in the back (without my Notice!!). Heinze went LB and man marked Messi. After this tactical change the CPU totally overplayed me!! Heinze was all over Messi and their defence became VERY solid! CPU went to play counter attack and won eventually with 1-2. I lost but it feeled good! Damn it feeled so nice to got owned by the CPU`s Team Vision. I could have played different want I wanted to see for myself if the Team Vision is in!

By the way I also tested the 360 version. And it feels faster and more arcady than the PS3 version. I prefer the PS3 version instead of the 360 version.

To be honest i have really no slowdown, after install on normal long

not in any stadium, played most of the matches in amsterdam arena, changed the pitch.

fucker can only have 9 player faces,how gay is that
same here,i dont have that many slow downs that ppl are saying about the ps3 version.
The 360 is to fast...and option file is gonna be to tricky and the controller is to gay to play PES.
For me im happy with my PS3 version;)

@HAN how much does that 360 cam cost ?

Last edited:
Ok i managed to get the picutre file made with a eyetoy, to my computer

now i have 4 files

DATA.BIN
ICON0.PNG
PARAM.PFD
PARAM.SFO

I am gonna look what we can do with these and then put them back
hope the people from the old patching scene gonna have a look at this as well.

cheers

Thanks for the update bud, these files are also the same structure found in psp games, so there may be some hope although im not sure how easy it would be to decompile this save data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom