WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, why don't they remove it? They could also remove the stadiums and just keep the pitch. It doesn't affect the gameplay. What about the hairs and boots? Yeah, just get rid of them as well, Seabass.

Afterall, it's all about the gameplay.

I'm feeling like playing Pong now.

How could you say such as thing, we all know that even if it was just stickmen on the pitch, it is all about the gameplay..........Sebazz rulz, yay

I thought that I was the reason that you would buy the game :mrgreen:! Ayway I`m also in love with the game! Just registered my nickname Elite!!!!!!!!! YIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Bart smit heeft hem kerel. ZIj verkopen hem zeker weten aan je. Anders kan ik nog wel iets voor je regelen bij de free record shop ;)

LOLzor
i heard FRS and Bart smit and al other stores dont sell it anymore.
my m8 went to pick up he's copy today at bart smit(in breda)he was very lucky because he was the last person who got it,they mentioned it wont be for sale anymore,ONLY at 25th.
But yes u can still buy the game here in Holland in replay console shops (www.replay.nl)
For now the big retailers dont sell it anymore,think Konami found out:)

Yeah, why don't they remove it? They could also remove the stadiums and just keep the pitch. It doesn't affect the gameplay. What about the hairs and boots? Yeah, just get rid of them as well, Seabass.

Afterall, it's all about the gameplay.

I'm feeling like playing Pong now.

headshot!

So this is made from a USB camera right?
1193046544281.jpg

If we can find out where these pictures, taken from an eyetoy or camera, are saved by the game on PS3, we will know where to put the ones from HDD.

Als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel...

Guys to be honest, this pess feels like on of my favorite PES series and that is PES4, i love this game and just got it for 2 days only..

It's fantastic.

PS3!

Last edited:
Guys to be honest, this pess feels like my favorite PES series and that is PES4, i love this game and just got it 2 days only..

It's fantastic.

Loving it 2 m8. For me football is all about gameplay and nothing else.

And Konami really nailed it on this one. Every pass, header, cross, tackle, it just breathes real footy.

Fifa is all shiny and well presented but it bores quickly where it really matters: playing the game.

Last edited:
for f*** sake im pissed off. everyone else has the game except the U.K. Damn its hard reading your comments whilst i havent played it yet.

PES 2008 WILL play on a U.S. PS3, and I can almost guarantee that those framerate issues reported will be a non issue on a U.S. HDTV ;)

LOL, yes Pong.
The thing is Pong doesn't have great gameplay, it's good for a while, maybe 5 minutes.
I would be happy with pong having worse graphics, if they could improve the gameplay and longevity.

hmm game very easy for me. win on top-player without problems. Demo more hardest.

-----------------------

new face edit mode with photo work good.

40_samedov.jpg

sam2.jpg
sam1.jpg

Samedov face created by maratik182 in 5 min. for 5 min work without oedit etc great results.

new face edit mode with photo work good.

Samedov face created by maratik182 in 5 min. for 5 min work without oedit etc great results.

PC version?

i hear it is not possible to use photos from an external source or hdd, other than eyetoy/cam, for PS3 and XB360. at least not at the moment.

Loving it 2 m8. For me football is all about gameplay and nothing else.

And Konami really nailed it on this one. Every pass, header, cross, tackle, it just breathes real footy.

Fifa is all shiny and well presented but it bores quickly where it really matters: playing the game.

huh?
fifa breathes similarity with real football.
when watching a real game on TV, I'd say FIFA plays the same way. slow paced, calculated passes, maintaining the ball possession, etc.

pes2008 is too arcadey, apparently. can't wait to play it, though

I dunno what to get it for, Im think that I should get it for the PS3 as at the moment I have no money for a new live account, but the 360 has no lag, but then PS3 might be easier to edit, maybe I should get the PS3 one, then trade or buy the 360 one nearer christmas when i get new live account. Sounds good to me.

Apparently you can only use eyetoy on the PS3 I read somewhere, as I couldnt get my webcam to work, in that case I think it might be worth to by a cheap eyetoy at CEX (PS2 one), only a fiver :D Might aswell get a eye toy game later as they are normally fun haha!

How much is the new eyetoy going for anyway?

How silly; just played the full version on the pc... no slowdowns, not even on replay.... why why why...? Footy's have to played best on a console!!!

i think it's more likely that the game becomes better due to firmware updates from sony, than to expect a patch from nokami

Good point. Rumored update on the 30th to shrink OS s that should help. Less memory used.

Good post mate. Forgot about that. the patched Lair with a firmare update.

Still crap mind

huh?
fifa breathes similarity with real football.
when watching a real game on TV, I'd say FIFA plays the same way. slow paced, calculated passes, maintaining the ball possession, etc.

pes2008 is too arcadey, apparently. can't wait to play it, though

Totally agree, for me Fifa 08 IS the best depiction of football, in terms of just watching the game as a spectator

Why the fuck would you bother creating such a complex method like this to recreate faces and kits if you only provide people nine slots? For fuck's sake, Konami. I can't understand you.

Please, don't come now saying "it's all about the gameplay" and the typical "who the fuck cares about faces and kits".

We are in 2007. It's not only about the gameplay anymore.

Actually, it never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom