WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
junka can you put a video showing as the slowdown problem, please.

another question, in what fuking level are you playing the game.....it looks so easy...

Last edited:
The frame rate looks worrying in those you tube vids.

360 version plays offline like a dream, not a single framerate drop, constantly 60 fps, also in bussy areas

BUT

- replays are a dissaster, i think 5 frames per second or something (so now you can save replay, but couse of the f*ck fps you dont want to..)

- online enourmous lag

Junka, how are replays on ps3? also this big slowndowns?

360 version plays offline like a dream, not a single framerate drop, constantly 60 fps, also in bussy areas

BUT

- replays are a dissaster, i think 5 frames per second or something (so now you can save replay, but couse of the f*ck fps you dont want to..)

- online enourmous lag

BTW, JUNKA
how are replays on ps3? also this big slowndowns?

BUT

- online enourmous lag

BTW, JUNKA
how are replays on ps3? also this big slowndowns?

Slow Internet speed maybe?

PS2 PES6 has no slowdown at all.

Has anyone played in the ML yet? Any news on if the fans actually turn up for matches this year? I mean in real life you dont have to be top of the league and flying to get a crowd. in previous games you never knew if anybody was gonna turn up. big games like man utd vs arsenal were empty with no noise. Plus no one would show up if it was raining. has this been sorted coz It spoils the ML expeirence massivly. PS3 Version. thanx

PS2 PES6 was perfect for me, no slowdown what so ever, and I played it A LOT! The 360 version had slowdown in the box though, for corners etc.

Guys i am back. I am playing 360 version live right now on live

Impressions later

212 people online registered...

Last edited:
what photo-map map?
in the ps3 menu where the photos are located? or in the game?
but hows that possible...i dont even have that option only SCAN but thats if u use a camera.. if i go LOAD then i get the msg no saved data found:(
In the PS3 menu where the photo's are located...
When I am NOT in the game I can upload a picture from my memorystick to there.

I get the same error.

polakis ....if you can ask this questions:

- the game has 5.1 sound???
- Differences between ps3 and xbox 360 (how does it looks, gameplay, slowdowns, pad vs analoge)
- online gameplay is like ofline or have lag again???

thanks

worten will start selling the game on 25 oct.

i dont think u will find the game sooner then that in Portugal, unless u have some special connection with the retailers

i have the game pre-ordered on Coimbra's GAME.

but it seems that i'm buying the game on the worten store, then.

i think the players STILL SKYING AND SLIDING on the final version of the game is awful... how's this possible?

Just spent 2h playing the PS2 version with a mate. Problems I had with the game before are a lot more evident after some time playing FIFA. Especially on defence, always feeling on rails, defenders going where I don't want them to, unlike FIFA where you completely control where they go.

Some 3-2 games, 4-4, my mate scoring a lot of goals from cutbacks, game too fast, same old same old.

Hope the "next gen" versions are worth it.

After playing 5 hours the 360 version, here are my impressions (i played both games in the same time and changing channels):

1) Ps3 version slower, 360 very fast (why are they running so quick, who is chasing them?)

2) No framerate drops or slowdown in 360, but ps3 suffers (after the install too)

3)360 has grass problem i τhink. When the ball is moving i watψh 2 parallel lines on the grass that are moving with the ball and fix the grass near the ball. Its annoying if your eye cathes it

4)Fans are better and normal in 360 only in the first area of the stadiums (1st floor, 2nd-3rd floor are with pixels just like ps3). But when you zoom in the ball in a replay, the backround fans are normal in 360, even in super zoom! Ps3 fans sucks

5)Colors seemed the same to me

6)In 360 you can play live in the same team 2vs com not vs other online players

7) There are 240 registered users on live right now

8)I played my first ranked math on live, but it was very bad. Full of lag, players and ball were dissappearing suddenly and reappearing few meters after! When you have a replay you can make small comment by pressing buttons (e.g. goal, nice shot etc). The dissapointing thing is that in this 1st match score ended 6-2 nad it could be more than that! What is this? Water polo? And imagine it was my 1st game in a new game! I won 6-2, i was controlling chelsea and he was barca (not something special, despite henry etc). Live ps3 not working yet

These i think are the most important things that matter to me. I admit that both were a let down. I cant accept that the game didnt go a step forward. Too many problems for a next gen game!

I am lost in my thoughts and i dont know which console i should follow. Honestly. Maby, in the end (there can be only one, oh sorry this is from a movie lol) i will end up in ps2 version which is a game with full options, even if it hasnt good graphics. But its a shame and disgrace for me to turn to ps2, afte having ps3,360 and wii...

I havent decided yet, short time will tell. I admit that fifa is closer than ever.

WAKE UP SEABASS, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PATH! WE ARE SINKING!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom