WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good podcast. Heres hoping WE2008 has the framrate issues fixed.

November 22nd cant come soon enough

Does anyone know if the Japanese version of PES2008 will have an option to change the text to english?

if anyone knows PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE let me know.. coz i LOVE the jap commentators LOL..

THANKS..

Does anyone know if the Japanese version of PES2008 will have an option to change the text to english?

if anyone knows PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASE let me know.. coz i LOVE the jap commentators LOL..

THANKS..

lol i changed mine to spanish, 4 some funny reason it feels good listening to them say things u don't understand....

Can anyone who has both the 360 and PS3 versions give me an idea of which is the slowest pace? Have always been a fan of slower versions and even found PE6 on PS2 a little too quick for my liking - I would seriously consider getting a PS3 if this plays much better (slower) on it..

anyone here tested the face creating thing already on the PS3?
i tryed with USB stick ,but thats no use.
seems i need to install a usb camera,i used a HP camera but seems that does not work with my ps3:(
....so its not possible to put a jpeg face on a USB stick and load that?

It’s by no means perfect, though: compared to the PS3 version it runs more smoothly with far fewer drops in frame rate, but on the flip side there appears to be a weird distance filter which overlays the pitch, so the grass near the camera looks sharp, halfway up it’s a bit more blurred and in the distance it’s fuzzy. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem but the depth changes are fairly visible – two curved lines arc across the screen - especially on an HD TV, and while it won’t ruin your enjoyment of the game it does look a little odd. That said, Pro Evo 2008 is still simply the best football game we’ve played. It’s realistic, intelligent and hugely enjoyable, and -- minor visual quibbles aside -- it’s a worthy next-gen successor to the PES crown.

Off ign.com re: 360 version

Has anyone played in the ML yet? Any news on if the fans actually turn up for matches this year? I mean in real life you dont have to be top of the league and flying to get a crowd. in previous games you never knew if anybody was gonna turn up. big games like man utd vs arsenal were empty with no noise. Plus no one would show up if it was raining. has this been sorted coz It spoils the ML expeirence massivly. PS3 Version. thanx

anyone here tested the face creating thing already on the PS3?
i tryed with USB stick ,but thats no use.
seems i need to install a usb camera,i used a HP camera but seems that does not work with my ps3:(
....so its not possible to put a jpeg face on a USB stick and load that?

Blog people say it is, despite no one else finding out how

"u can use a usb pen drive/usb flash drive to transfer pics of kits onto the PS3. i don't know about the xbox 360 version though, u may have ot use a transfer kit for it. but u can definitely transfer pics from ur usb flash drive to ur ps3."

Blog people say it is, despite no one else finding out how

"u can use a usb pen drive/usb flash drive to transfer pics of kits onto the PS3. i don't know about the xbox 360 version though, u may have ot use a transfer kit for it. but u can definitely transfer pics from ur usb flash drive to ur ps3."
Yes, but only to the photo-map, as far as I could find out...

Yes, but only to the photo-map, as far as I could find out...

what photo-map map?
in the ps3 menu where the photos are located? or in the game?
but hows that possible...i dont even have that option only SCAN but thats if u use a camera.. if i go LOAD then i get the msg no saved data found:(

We have received word from Play that they will be shipping the game on Monday to those gamers who pre-ordered early enough… meaning you should have the game hopefully by Wednesday. Anyone who orders now can still expect the game before Friday, as they will be attempting to get all orders to customers by Thursday. They are shipping the game an extra 2 days early than normal to account for the Royal Mail strikes over the past few weeks, but generally speaking the backlogs have now been cleared so you should expect it a lot sooner than Friday if ordering with Play.

Whats it like online on the PS3?

Apparently according to some dude on PESfan,you can't use teams from League C in the Master League!!

That's put paid to my plans of the Championship as division 2 then!!

What are our thoughts on that??

Apparently according to some dude on PESfan,you can't use teams from League C in the Master League!!

That would be..... How can they take from the game those things...unnacceptable!

What the bloody hell.... Does Seasawmargeriedoor pay someone to come up with little ways to p*$$ the saps who buy the thing, is he on EA's payroll............

Is the COVERING option back in the tactics section?

lol Tobi u shooting al the questions now
anyway the PS3 Online function does not work yet.
Should be on the 25th:)
like i said before u have any more questions...just join the pes2008 irc chat channel...ppl there can answer you with most of yah questions rightaway.

hey tobi, i added u to my psn friend list

:8):

lol Tobi u shooting al the questions now
anyway the PS3 Online function does not work yet.
Should be on the 25th:)
like i said before u have any more questions...just join the pes2008 irc chat channel...ppl there can answer you with most of yah questions rightaway.

link dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom