WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I also have had non-offensive, but critical, comments deleted at WNEB. I have extremely strong doubts as to the honesty and motivations of those behind WNEB and if this comment gets me banned so be it.

However everyone has consistently observed the mismatch between reality and the predictions/reports/hype on WNEB. Perhaps the community should be skeptical about certain people and their activities.

Personally I also have had non-offensive, but critical, comments deleted at WNEB. I have extremely strong doubts as to the honesty and motivations of those behind WNEB and if this comment gets me banned so be it.

However everyone has consistently observed the mismatch between reality and the predictions/reports/hype on WNEB. Perhaps the community should be skeptical about certain people and their activities.

Seriously, I know the guys at WENB well enough to know that this is nonsence.

As I mentioned earlier the guys do nothing but report whats in front of them, be it rumour or fact.

I dont care if you respect them or not but stop throwing dirt in their faces, its just insulting to a team who go out of their way to bring news to this community.

As I mentioned earlier the guys do nothing but report whats in front of them, be it rumour or fact.

I dont care if you respect them or not but stop throwing dirt in their faces, its just insulting to a team who go out of their way to bring news to this community.

They do a lot of work for the community, yes. But deleting non-offensive comments because they don't like them or disagree with them? I draw the line there. They could've reported that IGN sponsors the game by now, but that would make a lot of people start to question that 9.2 review. And thats bollocks.

sup beatts, u got ur hands on d game yet??

They do a lot of work for the community, yes. But deleting non-offensive comments because they don't like them or disagree with them? I draw the line there. They could've reported that IGN sponsors the game by now, but that would make a lot of people start to question that 9.2 review. And thats bollocks.

True and I don't disagree with this mate, but this wasn't what I was touching on.

It was more the constant disrespect for the team, whether they delete coments or not, jimbaxter has no right to constantly bash the site.

I'm fed up with it.

All the crap about being on konami's payroll all the time it's aload of shit.

As a rule I don't tend to get involved, but to hear people slandering others and jumping to conclusions with no proof is about as low as it gets.

Last edited:
airjorca, your comment was perhaps nonoffensive, but you clearly display a lack of knowledge about how things are working IRL...there is a difference between redactional work and advertising...
You seem a cleverenough guy to me, didn't you knew that???

Living in the U.S sure sucks lol, gotta import the game and all dat crap....

Only if you have a PS3 if you have a 360(i do) then your screwed until Spring 2008

Thats probably why FIFA is more popular here, because SEABASS/KONAMI let ppl in North America get it in Spring 2008

Beatts when can we expect a PS3 option file m8:)
after playing like a zombie for 2 days...i did not play with one single premiere league team beacuse of the kitts :o
Hope it gets rlsed soon.
BTW so the face editing on PS3 does not work with uploading jpes?? and works only from a camera????
i didn not test anything in that area with the game:(

Beatts when can we expect a PS3 option file m8:)
after playing like a zombie for 2 days...i did not play with one single premiere league team beacuse of the kitts :o
Hope it gets rlsed soon.
BTW so the face editing on PS3 does not work with uploading jpes?? and works only from a camera????
i didn not test anything in that area with the game:(

Hmm, this is a shame, can you confirm if we can import kit logs via HDD or USB stick?

As for the option file that is slightly out of my hands, as i am just in charge of the kits, and don't currently have a copy of the game. However all EPL kits Home Away and GK are complete, and i will completing the international strips this week.

Junka!!! just a couple of questions:
-Is it multilanguage (Commentors/Texts)? (im very interested about if
spanish language comes at the UK version).
-Do you know if the game includes a PAL/NTSC selector as previous PES
titles?

Only if you have a PS3 if you have a 360(i do) then your screwed until Spring 2008

Thats probably why FIFA is more popular here, because SEABASS/KONAMI let ppl in North America get it in Spring 2008

lol tell me about it, i downloaded the demo and withing 5 mins, i deleted it off my HDD, and i actually deleted every demo that was made by EA off my ps3 cus it was not worth it! The Only EA game i have right now is defjam icon and that is not so good anyway!

Junka!!! just a couple of questions:
-Is it multilanguage (Commentors/Texts)? (im very interested about if
spanish language comes at the UK version).
-Do you know if the game includes a PAL/NTSC selector as previous PES
titles?

there is no PAL/NTSC selector
for alt he other questions u guys can join the pes2008 chat room
ppl are feakin out there with al there questions to other ppl with the game.everytime i post something ppl spam to death with questions lol.
I just turned my PS3 down for some rest....thing was like for 2 days:)

Last edited:
The game rocks lads! Especially when we can go online and challange eachother. Playing in san sire is top notch and without any errors (slowdown/etc etc).

WTF u online with the PS3 already Elite???
it did not work for me last night:(
btw i also ajusted the colors in the menu and indeed the pitch colors are much better then normal yellowish corn field color;)
Think it has also had a effect that i played now at my samsung 50'HD plasma:)its a whole new expierence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom