WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately not, altho if you find somewhere, let me know!

:triangle:

Shopto now asking people if they want to pay early they'll send out early. Guessing they are expecting them Monday/Tuesday. No more pre-ordering available.

Play website saying they've got them in stock as of Fri eve. But not sure if this is a ploy to get those that are willing to pay £10 to get it early... guessing here that they wont be sending out till atleast monday. Has anyone got order dispatched from Play?

Sorry to hear this mate. :-(

It's bad enough the game already has framerate problems and unlicensed kits. Now, you have to deal with this problem. Probably one of the few things that may give you enjoyment from the game and it's not functioning properly. Ugh!

Do you think perhaps it might be a setting issue?
Yep, like Dante said, we need playstation Eye or other similar hardware.
I wonder if you also can use Xbox Live Vision Camera; then I can buy that and use it for both consoles :)

play.com says IN STOCK and my order says order placed.

@Bilal Ayub, yes, English commentary.
@Nick Hoeven, I think that one is not made yet
@Tobi, it came out in Holland and Greece

Last edited:
well just bought 360 version yesterday in Maastricht (holland)on a trip. Will play it tonight..>!

I know it works because people have tested it before and confirmed it. Also the 360 HD-DVD player can work on the PS3 through Linux and some tinkering.

Still framerate drops and slowdown in some stadiums despite the install. Pitty for ps3

Tonight i will test 360/ps2 version and i will tell you...

Then i will play the best version the rest of the year...

Any requests?

polakis if you can talk about this:

- Wheather conditions
- goalkeper bugs ?? (like in de demo)
- Gameplay vs PES 6 PS2 (our reference)
- slowdowns on 720 or 1080p????
- new tackles???
- injuries??? return Bandages on the head like previus PES??

-Only fine and rain. The balls bounces in the water and we have marks on the grass
-Goalkeepers make stupid mistakes sometimes
-Better and slower gameplay than pes6 ps2
-Slowdowns in 720. No 1080p option
New tacles smaller in distance and toy hear the sound of tacle
-Inzuries yes, no Bandages so far...

-Only fine and rain. The balls bounces in the water and we have marks on the grass
-Goalkeepers make stupid mistakes sometimes
-Better and slower gameplay than pes6 ps2
-Slowdowns in 720. No 1080p option
New tacles smaller in distance and toy hear the sound of tacle
-Inzuries yes, no Bandages so far...

1080i is better?

Weird. I may end up with 360 version & get WE2008 on PS3!

Is this version even worth the money? If not i'll simply play my patched pes6 ps2 for another year as it is the best footy game i ever played (with the patch ofcourse).

Yep, like Dante said, we need playstation Eye or other similar hardware.
I wonder if you also can use Xbox Live Vision Camera; then I can buy that and use it for both consoles :)

if what you need is a compatible cam thats recognized in the xmb, you can use the logitech pro 5000 its been marked as non working but it does just fine.

Is this version even worth the money? If not i'll simply play my patched pes6 ps2 for another year as it is the best footy game i ever played (with the patch ofcourse).

I think it is Lami, even despite its flaws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom