WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to use ps3 camera or any camera with usb conection
He has the same problem is I have and I think you indeed need the Cam.
Looking at these problems I wonder how we can replace option files... Even a single picture gives already such problems...

So for months everybody was having a go at me when I said that it didn't look like Untucked shirts were in.

And people flamed me over and over again.

And now I'm proved right.

Shame on some of you.

You're wrong then and you're wrong now.

If I said that Jessica Alba was in my bed naked, followed by me putting my fingers in my ears and saying "AND I AM RIGHT LALLALALALLA" would usually result in people giving me bemused looks, none of which being a naked Alba.

For the record, Alba doesn't do anything for me.

Elisha Cuthbert, Sarah Chalke... ml forever <3

WNEB

suffwan said...

u can use a usb pen drive/usb flash drive to transfer pics of kits onto the PS3. i don't know about the xbox 360 version though, u may have ot use a transfer kit for it. but u can definitely transfer pics from ur usb flash drive to ur ps3.

21 October 2007 12:40

WNEB

suffwan said...

u can use a usb pen drive/usb flash drive to transfer pics of kits onto the PS3. i don't know about the xbox 360 version though, u may have ot use a transfer kit for it. but u can definitely transfer pics from ur usb flash drive to ur ps3.

One advantage of the PS3 then

I don't trust this "Suffwan".

Always trying to peddle off his half baked ideas about human evolution.

People flying, regenerating and reading minds?

pah

Quick question:

WE2008 PS3 will it deffo have english option?

If so can a get a link for confirmaton?

Thanks

WNEB

suffwan said...

Yes you can, but not at the right place! You only can transfer it to the photo's-map, but not to the game-data map... If it can be done I very much like to know how.

He has the same problem is I have and I think you indeed need the Cam.
Looking at these problems I wonder how we can replace option files... Even a single picture gives already such problems...

Do you need the Sony camera or will any USB camera work?

If any camera works, can you trick it by putting JPGs on the cameras memory card as if you've taken a photo??

Yes you can, but not at the right place! You only can transfer it to the photo's-map, but not to the game-data map... If it can be done I very much like to know how.

Maybe when you use the 'webcam' it creates a folder in the game directory/HDD. Load the custom jpegs into that folder and then select 'Load' instead of create new image. Select the jpeg you want from the new directory that the webcam creates?

Have you tried this?

Black Sheep and Dante, those things don't work for me.
I have a digital camera and I cannot trick it. PES doesn't recognize my camera and moving the pictures from my camera to the HD does not work.
I only can transfer pictures from my memorystick to the Photo-map of the PS3, that's all... :(

I have a digital camera and I cannot trick it. PES doesn't recognize my camera and moving the pictures from my camera to the HD does not work.
I only can transfer pictures from my memorystick to the Photo-map of the PS3, that's all... :(

Sorry to hear this mate. :-(

It's bad enough the game already has framerate problems and unlicensed kits. Now, you have to deal with this problem. Probably one of the few things that may give you enjoyment from the game and it's not functioning properly. Ugh!

Do you think perhaps it might be a setting issue?

I play about 10 games and i cant believe that game is like pes6. What was Konami doing 1 year i dont know? So far i am really dissapointed with game.Shame on Konami....Btw. dont call me fifa fan, cause i dont like Fifa08 at all.

Still best we is we7i....The best simulation on earth...

So we need to use the Playstation Eye then I guess. :(

How can they make this option available to the PC and not the other consoles?

few fonts (thanks JUNIOER from WEarePES)

dsc03521vw1.jpg

dsc03522bh2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom