WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antlio Collosioum stadium has slowdown and framerate drops...Not good, but more playable after install.

So to sum it up, worse stadium are Da Luz and Antlion...

Keep testing

I try to make my face by uploading my photo in the PS3.
I did upload it but it is probably in the wrong place. It is under 'Photo'
When attempting to scan the picture it says 'no save data found'
Any idea how this works?

Tried that. The USB stick is still in the PS3 when I try.
It doesn't ask for a path where the picture is...
The picture is on both the memory-stick and the PS3 harddisk in the photo-map.

Orange arena framerate drops. I think 2 stadium with circle shape in grass are the worst! But you can choose in every match and every stadium the type of grass that you want! 5-6 choices!

When you change the grass the probs are gone or in some stadiums are still there but very minimal. You can play comfortably!

Last edited:
@ Han,

Do you know if we can choose camera angles between 1-9 like in previous versions? No one confirmed this yet...

So i tested all 15 stadiums with their original grasses and my opinion that the problems are:
Da Luz, Antlion colosium, Bernabeu, Orange arena

Just dont play in these stadiums if you dont want to be annoyed

polakis, when you are on exhibition menu and you're about to select teams, there's a bar 'Master League' under the regular teams..if you select that, which team will it use?
I'm asking this because there's some 52 Master League teams (Virgo, Allstars, Classics) to choose when you start the Master League and it would be great if you could edit them and use as any regular team... Is it possible? Thanks! (Really tired of asking this...lol)

Oh..just a small thing! Can you now make Konami Cups with Home and Away matches? (important for proper Champions League)

try this ..

make newfolder in ur flash name it (EDIT) .. then put ur photo in it

it will be like this
/ROOT/EDIT/Han.jpg
I made a folder before and named it Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
But it did not found the folder. Also my PS3 seems not to found it.
I don't know how to put a complete folder on my PS3 HD and I hope you can tell me.

No konami cup with group league and home away matches again! Damn Konami

Its doesnt say which team you are using when you choose master league team

I made a folder before and named it Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
But it did not found the folder. Also my PS3 seems not to found it.
I don't know how to put a complete folder on my PS3 HD and I hope you can tell me.

Does it not say how in the PES instruction manual? Can it even be done? Many have said it can't.

No konami cup with group league and home away matches again! Damn Konami

Its doesnt say which team you are using when you choose master league team

Thanks a lot..there goes my hope... It's truely amazing how they can keep leaving this stuff out..it's not like it's some super feature..

About those 52 teams (that they mentioned, otherwise there aren't 250+), would be very useful..we could have the portuguese, greek, scottish and russian leagues with those..

Does it not say how in the PES instruction manual? Can it even be done? Many have said it can't.
It says you should use Eye-toy camera or comparable hardware, but as I have heared all time that using just pictures will do as well, I assumed that this should be possible. My manual literally says:
"Je kan afbeeldingen van je eigen gezicht toevoegen aan de speler door de Eyetoy USB-camera of vergelijkbare apparatuur te gebruiken. Kies het camera-icoontje in de edit-mode en neem foto's van gezichten en andere objecten. De data van de foto's die je neemt worden opgeslagen op de harde schijf van je systeem"

Translation:

"You can add pictures from your own face to the player by using Eyetoy USB-camera or comparable hardware. Choose the camara-icon in the edit-mode and take pictures from faces and other objects. The data from the taken pictures will be stored on the HD of your system"

So if these pictures will be stored on your HD, why shouldn't I be able to directly put it on HD??

Last edited:
Not much; a bit, but if you use the install fuction in the system settings it installes the data on HD, making the loading time shorter.
Then it's is equally long as the 360 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom