WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but all the players start the game like there mum has tucked in there shirt which is unrealistic.

I would say most modern players start matches with untucked shirts.

well i know, but every player has to start the game with their shirts tucked in, its a fifa rule, the refs dont allow a player with his shirt untucked to come in during a sub.

its like the stupid rule that players cant take their shirts off during a gol celebration.

Last edited:
or long sleeves

btw can we use photos of the HDD or not???

Well basically

360 = No due to MS silly policy (well we think its not certain)
PS3 = Yes

So only option 360 users have is waiting for someone to have 360 gamesave hacked with tools im guessing. ? Or put stuff in using vision camera but surely it would come out totally poor. ? Im so gutted i thought this was going to be possible on 360 im just angry at minute.

Stupid Microsoft Policy combined with fickle Konami for not doing enough is my conclusion and im not happy. And i hope few more show there disgust to Microsoft or Konami whoever is the ultimate problem behind this.

Also nobody said anything about this in review or nought seems a dam cover up to me.

Last edited:
Guys i am finally back. I want to OAKA Athens Stadium to watch my team's match AEK Athens - Larisa (we won 1-0, but we played with 10 players form 10th minute!). We are first with 15 points, Olympiacos 2nd with 11. LoL

Never mind. Back on the game (ps3 version). I just installed the game into the hard drive and played a game in Da Luz with no stadium effects and all the setting of my ps3 off (upscaling etc)

The game is much better indeed in wide camera that i always play, but some slowdowns and framerate drops are still there. Its much better though...I can play now at least.

I will spectate a match in Da Luz, take a video and i will upload it for you. Wide cam, Da luz, installed game, effects off. Ok?

polakis i heard u get more slowdowns playing on wide cam, try normal long

btw can u check if u can use photos of the HDD? on the ps3 version

thanx

No we didnt play west ham...

Video is coming on youtube. One half, spectate match Barca- Real madrid. Low quality (my cell phone p990i)

Slowdown/framerate its still there, but my low quality cant show it

Last edited:
No we didnt play west ham...

Video is coming on youtube. One half, spectate match Barca- Real madrid. Low quality (my cell phone p990i)

Slowdown/framerate its still there, but my low quality cant show it

sorry mate it was PAOK not AEK

Not sure if this was asked but can we change camera angle from 1-9?

EDIT: And also it was suggested no slowdown on long cam? better than wide

Great news about HDD install solving problems a bit.
No untucked shirts?
LOL, I couldn't give a fuck really.

So its certain stadiums?

I am much happier as normal long with install should be okay.

Still no excuse tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom