WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading elsewhere no option for images off 360 HD for kits etc is this true ?

If so that pretty much means no chance of modding the kits manually which would be the workaround for the moment absolutely gutted if this is true. :(

Sorry i got over being screwed by poor Konami excuses last year last but if it happens this year thats last straw there no excuse for it.

Last edited:
Reading elsewhere no option for images off 360 HD for kits etc is this true ?

If so that pretty much means no chance of modding the kits manually which would be the workaround for the moment absolutely gutted if this is true. :(

Sorry i got over being screwed by poor Konami excuses last year last but if it happens this year thats last straw there no excuse for it.

Also blame MS for the attitude towards option files.

People forget about that

Also blame MS for the attitude towards option files.

People forget about that

Its not just that though surely its possible to get pictures off HD for the game itself on 360 and Konami could easily put pressure on MS into allowing for this feature.

Looks like PC version for me this is getting a joke just turning in to a con to buy 360 camera.

RUMOUR!!!!

WE2008 will have English language option & anyone can anyone online.

RUMOUR tho!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PES2008 PS3 Junka'z Hands on impression/ review pics+vids :)
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1138710#post1138710

Thanks for first hand impression was waiting for it from you =)
Did you install the game on the hd first ? it seems like we get less slowdowns that way acording to the w.e.n.b guys

And it would be nice if you make another coment after you played a game 1vs1 as the slowdown might get worse then ..
i will get the game nomatter what you write hehe but always nice to hear some coment from people who actually have the game

Its not a small thing I feel. It adds to the authenticity of the game. Since wen do ronny, messi, deco, c ronlado, rooney (alot of the time) and loads and loads of other players play with there shirts in? its a joke to leave this out. why???

The dress style option has to do with long shorts or short shorts etc.
There is no untucked/tucked there.
Probably the shirt becomes untucked if the player is pulled at his shirt.

long shorts? thats a stupid option to be on the edit player section, that option is good but its in the wrong section imo, it should be on edit team and not edit player.

So for months everybody was having a go at me when I said that it didn't look like Untucked shirts were in.

And people flamed me over and over again.

And now I'm proved right.

Shame on some of you.

So for months everybody was having a go at me when I said that it didn't look like Untucked shirts were in.

Shame on some of you.

untucked shirts are ingame, but not as a edit option. so ur not 100% right ;)

Shame on some of you.

Thing is, we've all seen untucked shirts on players in the Demo, and in screenshots... so the question is more like "if they're not in the fianl version, when did they take them out ?"

Thing is, we've all seen untucked shirts on players in the Demo, and in screenshots... so the question is more like "if they're not in the fianl version, when did they take them out ?"

they didnt take them out, the shirt gets untucked during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom