WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site is shite lets face it.

Other guys agree with me. This is probably the best site/forum for PES and Winning Eleven.

I don't think its shite. Its always been a good source and a very useful one. Only recently it has gone slightly downhill but then it had a "face-lift". Alot of members on there are good quality posters too. It is definitely one of the best.

Back ontopic now. Waiting on all the people with pes 2008 to shed more light on it for us :)

I don't think its shite. Its always been a good source and a very useful one. Only recently it has gone slightly downhill but then it had a "face-lift". Alot of members on there are good quality posters too. It is definitely one of the best.

Back ontopic now. Waiting on all the people with pes 2008 to shed more light on it for us :)

Well a couple of people on PESFAN are confirming that normal Long is better to stop slowdown.

PS3 version. For me as editimg kits will take time for 360 as well as the padthe PS3/PS2 is still best option for me.

@ Han,

Thank you mate

Can you tell me on what tv settings you play? Also from what i read before that this game only supports 480 and 720, not 1080.

I first tried it at 720p and that was slower than 1080i ( 1080i is the highest my TV has ). On 1080i the replay-stutter was a bit less. Replay, as you know gives stutter at both the 360 as the PS3, but far less on the 360.

Han, its better overall play pes 2008 on ps3 tha pes x on ps2???

I don't have the PS2 version so I don't know.

Cheers for looking anyway

I'm guessing it would be somewhere like

Edit-->Edit Team-->Kit-->Kit Markings

Or something to that effect

Yes, you can scan: In my case it said my Camera was not connected, which was true :)

Yo Han, I think you missed my question about the ML online, is it only for competitions or can you now really play every match with your ML team?

Yo Han, I think you missed my question about the ML online, is it only for competitions or can you now really play every match with your ML team?
Missed this question, sorry :)
I am not sure, because I still have no Master League team, but in the options on-line you can choose your ML-team and after that you can setup the match ( either friendly or ranked ). So I think you can use it for all, but you can filter-out some type of teams, so I think both teams must agree to play ML-teams..
Not sure yet :shock:

Just one question...is it possible to use/edit those 52 Master League teams (Virgo, Classics)? Is it possible to use them on friendlies, competitions, ML as any regular team..and can we edit them to make some other teams, instead? THANKS a lot!!

han, polaskis, more info about ps3 version, the game looks great ?? messi ronaldinho, etc???
I did the smoothing trick by setting Smoothing off and upscaler as well in the PS3 settings/game setting and that brought slight improvement in the replays. The game does run smooth on the PS3 but the replays are stuttering. The top players go very smooth and dribble and turn easy.

But nothing about getting pic off hard drive?:shock:
No, but I haven't pictures at the harddrive yet.

Just one question...is it possible to use/edit those 52 Master League teams (Virgo, Classics)? Is it possible to use them on friendlies, competitions, ML as any regular team..and can we edit them to make some other teams, instead? THANKS a lot!!
Yes you can do that with the edited teams, I just tried it with an exhibition match.

Yeah basically.

Gameplay seems a litlle bit faster. ML is still the same as before no 20 teams. And it has the same Editing options as pes6, so u can still edit emblems and has all the shirt options that are missing in next-gen.

Quote:Originally Posted by #71

Yes you can do that with the edited teams, I just tried it with an exhibition match.

wow, that's great news! Thanks!
That means we could have something like..:
- the default leagues, english, german, french, italian, dutch, spanish;
- plus (for example), the portuguese league, greek, russian and scottish;
-plus every Champions League and UEFA Cup teams and 2 more free slots..

We just have to edit those 52 teams..

guys, what resolution do u guys suggest to play PES2008 on PS3? 720p or 1080i?

btw can the boots be edited? at least change the color?

can we create emblems for those 18 empty teams?

Last edited:
han, tell my.....are bugs like in the demo??? or konami just fix that???

BUGS= goalkeaper own goals very stupid, invisible man, etc

I tried both. 720p is a bit slower.

by slower u mean slower gameplay or more slowdowns? and image quality any difference? cos on rainbow six vegas the game looks better on 720p.

which one u prefer?

thanx

Just one question...is it possible to use/edit those 52 Master League teams (Virgo, Classics)?

@ Han, whats this virgo, classics comment? Are there fake ML teams or something? I mean the 250+ teams question was never anwsered. Is this that?

han, tell my.....are bugs like in the demo??? or konami just fix that???

BUGS= goalkeaper own goals very stupid, invisible man, etc

The horizontal line is still there, from where the details of the pitch are lesser. That's all I found.

Goalskeepers are fine, no stupid mistakes sofar...

by slower u mean slower gameplay or more slowdowns? and image quality any difference? cos on rainbow six vegas the game looks better on 720p.

which one u prefer?

thanx

720p slower gameplay and more stutters. I prefer the one with the least stutter because the difference in gameplay-speed is not that much, so I play 1080i

han

is the camera movment still in the game ? camera movment from 1 tell 9
Can't tell you. I am not playing right now, but I will look into it this evening. Maybe someone else can answer this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom