WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonestm - wow ok no need to be quite so touchy after all u already know you will love the game... so silly comments about animal heads etc really shouldn't bother anyone esp you ;)

jonestm - wow ok no need to be quite so touchy after all u already know you will love the game... so silly comments about animal heads etc really shouldn't bother anyone esp you ;)

But you costantly post to get a reply, so I replied :)
I've gave you the attention you clearly crave ;)
So we both got what we wanted :)

jonestm - I'll personally wait until I have actually played the game BEFORE I declare that I love it etc., but I'm not expecting much TBH. Anyway an evidence based approach to life isn't all that bad an idea is it?

jonestm - I'll personally wait until I have actually played the game BEFORE I declare that I love it etc., but I'm not expecting much TBH. Anyway an evidence based approach to life isn't all that bad an idea is it?

You seem to have trouble reading.
I wrote that I would "probably" love it.
Having loved PES/ISS for over ten years that doesn't seem to be too far of a stretch.

Well it`s a real good thing that he greeks aren`t that much online @ evoweb anymore :mrgreen:!!!! Take your time fellas! I will do the same thing tomorrow when i get the game :D

Elite you are a legend...not sure why commenting on a computer game makes one a legend...but everyone tells me you are so you must be :)

Elite you are a legend...not sure why commenting on a computer game makes one a legend...but everyone tells me you are so you must be :)

LOL! I don`t know either m8 :) I know that i helped out a lot of people on evoweb the last years ;) and that I played many fellas online when the PC League was still running (classicD/Foxtrot/Jack Bauer etc etc).

Please can you tell us why you cant play online?
I did some suggestions for your log-in, but you probably did not read it...

Give the guy a break dudes :) It won`t change the fact that we don`t got the game at the moment :) Let him be. When hes to much around on evoweb some guys will probally say "why ain`t you playing? The game must be shit!" ;)

Read this over at the PESfan forums by a guy name GeNeXsis.

"I played the game, and played the game... I can live with the pace..
I can live with the bad rosters...
I can live with the arcady feel of the game..
I can live with a bunch more negative stuff i didn't mention...

But if you shoot hard enough the keeper always blunders...

People arent moaning now.. but wait and see...

I can say.. every hard shot goes in, or keeper blunders it in. Or reflects it to a opponent nearby...

I'm sure Rob Mclean can confirm this... "

my congrats to the greeks:)
real pics for the Spain version of PES2008 for PS3(not my pics)....damn it if everything go's ok tomorow hope i also have the PS3 version:) fingers crossed
(OF TOPIC GT5 PROLOGUE DEMO out on JPN PSN and downloading now:))

1000610ju5.jpg

1000611tf4.jpg

1000612mz8.jpg

Last edited:
Read this over at the PESfan forums by a guy name GeNeXsis.

"I played the game, and played the game... I can live with the pace..
I can live with the bad rosters...
I can live with the arcady feel of the game..
I can live with a bunch more negative stuff i didn't mention...

But if you shoot hard enough the keeper always blunders...

People arent moaning now.. but wait and see...

I can say.. every hard shot goes in, or keeper blunders it in. Or reflects it to a opponent nearby...

I'm sure Rob Mclean can confirm this... "

Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom