WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

That forum has gone downhill, ive been a member since 2003, and it was always active, now its DEAD.. :roll: i ain't surprised either, the admins and mods treat the members like crap, they ban you for the slightest thing.

they might as well close the site down, its that shite.

2003? I guess i should know you then.. I've been there since 2004

the WNEB boyz should have a special post on the new range of animal heads - they can big it up as prolly the best feature of the new game :)

The game is slow

Images are coming

Any request?

I put my registration code online (which is on the back of my manual) and it says: error the code is already in use!
WTF?

picture5of9.jpg
GREEKS RIGHT NOW ARE PLAYING PS3 PES 2008
picture6jj6.jpg

LOL.
I'm buying FIFA then, because FIFA is a real football game.
You wouldn't see animal heads in FIFA!
Pure simulation, it's like you are actually on the pitch.
Crazy Japs and their animal heads, lolz.

I'm a total fan of PES but I'm a little sick of the constant hype and lack of any critical faculties displayed by most PES fans. Just because I like the game don’t mean I have to check my brain out when discussing and evaluating it. PES2008 looks like being a major disappointment…hence my sarcastic comments about animal heads… having said that I can’t think of why anyone doesn’t want to see them :)

The game is slow
Yes, see?! Just what I thought. I think RobMcLean has either no HDTV or he indeed got a beta ;)

I put my registration code online (which is on the back of my manual) and it says: error the code is already in use!
WTF?
Strange one! :shock: I remember a similar problem last year. Try either CAPITAL characters or all low-case characters.

Last edited:
I'm a total fan of PES but I'm a little sick of the constant hype and lack of any critical faculties displayed by most PES fans. Just because I like the game don?t mean I have to check my brain out when discussing and evaluating it. PES2008 looks like being a major disappointment?hence my sarcastic comments about animal heads? having said that I can?t think of why anyone doesn?t want to see them :)

You think people who are looking forward to, and are excited about the game, are blind or aren't critical?
It's possible to be excited about something, but also to recognise it won't be perfect, and isn't a big step forward.
We don't need anyone to "open our eyes" or tell us to wake up and smell the coffee, or to post constant references to animal heads.
I recognise PES2008 isn't going to be what I hoped, but I'm still most probably going to love the game.
And I don't need you or Plan M to constanty remind me of flaws, or open my eyes to evil Seabass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom