WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGZ_PES_2008_OXM_NEU_04.jpg

Anyone got the PC version? Does it have Direct IP?

Check the usual places in some time...

BTW all that PR work, and normal people get the game before WENB. Funny..........

If someone knows a place that sell the game in spain, drop a line.

Anyway framerate slow down in 1vscpu is bad news, it means if u play 2vscpu or 2vs2 off line u are gonna get that annoying feeling that the games struggle to respond to ur command.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding but i'm not that stupid really. I always had that checked but its just not working anymore even when checked.

I think there's something wrong in the forum, somehow the posts moved from the previous page to this page .. wierd ..

IE ;)

@ Beatts,

I deleted all temp files plus passwords and the evo web cookie yet still the same prob. Hmmph...

Try firefox then

Anyway i am sure he guy missed the day/nice weather options. But if he could post a video it would be very much appreciated.

Try firefox then

Anyway i am sure he guy missed the day/nice weather options. But if he could post a video it would be very much appreciated.

Well it hasn't asked me to login this time and its been longer than 5min since i last refreshed. I hope it got fixed. If it resorted to dirtiness again i sure will switch to Firefox. Thanks ;)

I had a similar problem Lami, though mine included the site format altering and sometimes I could not log in at all, I tried all the usual stuff, which I presume you will have, with no luck. In the end I had to run all my cleaning and spyware stuff, not sure which one worked but it did?
Mine started after down loading some Adobe Illustrator floor plans from a work email.... Though it was Virus checked at both ends, go figure..

Last edited:
Guys get a grip, it says if you're lucky then u'll be able to get it. It didn't say u'll definetly get it before the launch date. Damn these ppl, if they didn't get it doesn't mean the news is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom