WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 10/10/07)

Top work Beatts will the OF be for PS3 too? I'm going to have to learn how to transfer across.....
All you have to do is download the option file to your USB and put in the USB port on your PS3 and copy it to the hard drive.

What is wrong with you old folks nowadays?

You are a great man! This option file will increase my enjoyment of the game tenfold! You didn't happen to see my question I posted earlier did you? About if the edited kits appear on the team stats 'dummies' that twirl around?

I believe they will appear on the kit select dummies, if thats what you mean mate, im not going to start work on any kits for the leage c just yet because I dont know if the guys are going to go with bundesliga or championship although for me personaly I think championship is more important.

It might be that these kits are released seperatly to the main option file so that you have a choice, although nothing is confirmed at the minute.

Don't you have to create any folders, as you do with version updates?

I believe its just a case of making the folders

"PS3/SAVEDATA"

However the option files will most probally come with the correct file structure in place, in which case it's a simple copy & paste. :)

Beatts good works!

You make option file for 360 users too ?

How often do you play Commodore 64 games? N64 games? Because the gameplay is still great from games from those era's, just the graphics are outdated. I agree with you, gameplay is the main thing and the graphics are an add-on really. But if all these PES fans keep saying it's just about gameplay, why not go back to the old PES's when the gameplay was at its best? Because they want the next-gen experience (current gen, whatever) and with PES, they aren't getting it. So why "make do" with PES 2008 and not play an older PES if it's all about gameplay?

I regularly play SWOS, Speedball 2, Perect dark, Goldeneye, ISS Pro Evolution etc.
Guess why.

Just a quick update on the WENB option file guys, all EPL teams now have correct GK kits for Home and Away. We are expecting promo copies within the next few days so all should be good to go for launch. I'm going to start work on the kits for international teams next, working my way through alphabetically. So stay tuned to the blog for updates as and when they happen.

JO Beatts! Nice job on the option file! Keep it up.

Just a quick update on the WENB option file guys, all EPL teams now have correct GK kits for Home and Away. We are expecting promo copies within the next few days so all should be good to go for launch. I'm going to start work on the kits for international teams next, working my way through alphabetically. So stay tuned to the blog for updates as and when they happen.

international teams! yippee!.. pretty much the most important part.. keep up the good work

I believe its just a case of making the folders

"PS3/SAVEDATA"

However the option files will most probally come with the correct file structure in place, in which case it's a simple copy & paste. :)

true....its very easy,already preformed that with PES6 of for ps3
btw keep up the good work;)

Guys i bought tha game for ps3!
First of all i have to say that i am a weknown fan of pes/we.

Pro2008 is a messed up game ladies and gents! Althought the gameplay is class with few tweeks and new moves, the rest of the game is fucked up!

There is no day/night option, no winter/summer option, no rain/snow/sun option in the game!OMG!!!!!!!

The game suffers from framerate drop but not slowdown! When you pass the ball etc a framerate drom line appears in the top of the screen (i dont know how you call it) and you can see that the game suffers too much!

Also the fans in the stadium are messed up and very pixelised and simple, i think worse than pes6 for xbox360! Their human shape is designed with corner, not straight lines!

Also you cant edit the badges in team selection (you know this already)...

I am far from enthusiastic mates...

I guess i am going for the ps2 version for another year. Its a shame. Very annoying problems guys

Sorry for my english

Last edited:
same here in switzerland...my mate from the world of games shop send me a mail that the game hit the store but he cant send it befor the 24.okt...

i'm waiting for the verdicts and for WE2008..::lol::

Pro2008 is a messed up game ladies and gents! Althought the gameplay is class with few tweeks and new moves, the rest of the game is fucked up!

There is no day/night option, no winter/summer option, no rain/snow/sun option in the game!OMG!!!!!!!

The game suffers from framerate drop but not slowdown! When you pass the ball etc a framerate drom line appears in the top of the screen (i dont know how you call it) and you can see that the game suffers too much!

Also the fans in the stadium are messed up and very pixelised and simple, i think worse than pes6 for xbox360! Their human shape is designed with corner, not straight lines!

Sorry for my english

sounds good so far :)

Sorry for my english

How about playing the actual game? We already know about the framerate and PS3 issues.

EDIT: Can someone please enlighten why on earth do i have to keep logging in everytime i check a new page? It is getting on my tits :mad:

Last edited:
Maybe u can unlock the day and nite and weather options or maybe u just missed them, i can't believe stuff like that is missing.

Tell us about gameplay, fast? easy to score? cutbacks problems? cannon balls??

Maybe u can unlock the day and nite and weather options or maybe u just missed them, i can't believe stuff like that is missing.

Tell us about gameplay, fast? easy to score? cutbacks problems? cannon balls??

And defensive AI!
Although a human opponent would be better to test that out.
Getting a bit tired of never seeing the centre circle apart from kicking off in multiplayer games, due to constant wing play.

So both Konami and EA dropped weather this year, weird about the night and day though, I swear I saw pics with different skies etc.

Well they better make it look good and efffect gameplay next year haha, the weather that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom