WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol damn! you found me out cammey! I guess ill have to untuck my shirt now!
Bandwagon.jpg

lol ok koolaje... I am just saying the way they wrote it suggested YOU could get it today from BLOCKBUSTER specifically...

No offence mate, just didn't like the thread being a bashing table like a few days ago ;) Not like I don't want u guys to get the game early and help us by sheding light to those famous "framerate issues" :lol:

Guys i found it. Press triangle in stadium select and you have different settings.Ok. Thats good

I will tell you later the rest

Waiting for more great news!

Last edited:
"PES 2008 Demo Appears On North America Xbox Live"

jajajaj my pes 2008 for ps3 comes out next week, and we continue without a demo....... and the xobx usa users who have to wait till febraury have the demo....

its comic...jajajaja

Sony you are stupid

"PES 2008 Demo Appears On North America Xbox Live"

jajajaj my pes 2008 for ps3 comes out next week, and we continue without a demo....... and the xobx usa users who have to wait till febraury have the demo....

its comic...jajajaja

Sony you are stupid

I take it this is the same crappy demo that we all played correct?

With WENB developing the option file I was wondering what teams are going to be in other leagues C. I hear that Beatts mentioned either the Championship or the Bundesliga. But what about teams from all around the world? E.g. Euro XI, Rest of the World XI, Some J-League teams, K-League, German ones, South American ones, Asian and African teams etc. Would be pretty good.
:)

Hey guys this weather thing is bothering me. Is it in or out? and as for the untucked shirts.. Is it a case that they just come out during the game but there is no option to start with them untucked? bit shit for players like Messi, c Ronaldo and ronny etc.. :-(

Guys the framerate problem is not in all the stadiums. I am playing at bernabeu now and the game runs smoothly...And it rains!

Can we unlock animal heads? What animals are there? Can we unlock Zebras? PLEASE find out! :)

Beatts could you suggest maybe the option file with a few of the german teams, Ie. shalke, Sttuggart, Dortmund, And then the rest of the teams who are not there from the champions League. ie. Csk Moscow etc?

Guys the framerate problem is not in all the stadiums. I am playing at bernabeu now and the game runs smoothly...And it rains!

Like i thought ... its probably why we heard different opinions on the slowdown issue.

hopefylly you will be able to choose stadiums online to so you can skip if there is certains that makes the play slowdown more

PESGAMING is like the school for the "Naughty Kids" :mrgreen:
:lol:

That forum has gone downhill, ive been a member since 2003, and it was always active, now its DEAD.. :roll: i ain't surprised either, the admins and mods treat the members like crap, they ban you for the slightest thing.

they might as well close the site down, its that shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom