WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to take pes2008 and ps3 to its limits, try to play 2vs2 offline. You wont stand after 2-3 matches. terrible framerate. Traggic

it has nothing to do with the ps3 capacity, its just a game problem. bad programers

Try switching off upscaling and ps/ps2 smoother whatever from ps3 settings like Han suggested. Maybe some hope?

EDIT: Alright you already answered

I wish I could but only have 2 PS3 controllers at the moment, about 12 or so PS2 ones and 4 360 ones, so PS2 one should be amazing, 360 should be good I hope, and maybe the PS3 depending on how bad the slowdown is I guess.

BTW this confirms game went gold a loooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time ago. Hopefully next year we won't hear the pre beta version forever.
Btw thanks man for the first information, have a good nite of sleep and give us some more feedback 2morrow.

Anyone with the pc version????

I see Polakis has a 55" HDTV.
That is a plasma, I think. I have a 26" LCD from Samsung and I think it will play better on LCD-screens. That might explain that the one has severe slowdowns and the other hasn't.
I played the 360-demo all evening and there wasn't the slightest of slowdowns.

I see Polakis has a 55" HDTV.
That is a plasma, I think. I have a 26" LCD from Samsung and I think it will play better on LCD-screens. That might explain that the one has severe slowdowns and the other hasn't.
I played the 360-demo all evening and there wasn't the slightest of slowdowns.

its not a plasma or a lcd, its a projector

LOL now it is the tv......seabass himself spoke about slowdowns.
Yes I know, but you will agree with me that the amount of slowdown depends a lot on the type TV you use. Some have more, others less, but there is slowdown and you always can try to tune down slowdown with the settings... nothing wrong with that I guess.

Yes I know, but you will agree with me that the amount of slowdown depends a lot on the type TV you use. Some have more, others less, but there is slowdown and you always can turn down slowdown with the settings... nothing wrong with that I guess.

I agree, but in general they should make sure that different users'tv and cables choices work properly.

I still think the ps2 version might be the best.

People scoffed on PESfan when i said PS2 version will be better.
They won't be scoffing in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom