WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 10/10/07)

HAHAHA, oh God, that's classic. He looks like he's in a McDonalds uniform and he's just put some magic mushrooms in his Big Mac.

"Nonono, this game is too slow and boooring... Let's make it super fast, you know, like... Sonic the Hedgehog fast...? That would be so much fun... Wow... Dude, is that... A sushi bar in your teeth? ...Cool."

Last edited:

HAHAH I'd be very scared if i found out i was working for him. Just look at his hair!

He looks like hes holding some imaginary weed in his left hand

Every time i check this thread theres like 10 new pages!

Its great that Seabass is saying PE2009 will have big changes but lets not get all excited and allow this to be some sort of justification or excuse for PE2008.

If we let him get away with this one, he'll be using it for years to come... "next year, next year" will always be the excuse

There is no excusing a bad release... you get paid millions, get to work

ab25b09844b2d0ef3186690862be2bb6.jpg

What a twat.

Plan M thats the guy who makes YOU spent so much energy and time on-here,no wonder u call him twat, although i must admit its a funny one but what the hell if you bent a little he might stand up from that chair,thats the way you should imagine that photo in your head and *ss ;)

Its great that Seabass is saying PE2009 will have big changes but lets not get all excited and allow this to be some sort of justification or excuse for PE2008.

Why not?
I'm happy to buy this transitional version to tide me over until next years,
He couldn't implement everything he wanted because of time pressures or whatever, and PES2008 may be a great game in its own right anyway.
Call me a mug punter if you will, but I haven't felt let down in my 10+ years of ISS/PES.

Yeh i used a Photoshop brush off DeviantArt

Poor guy has just played FIFA08 and realised that it has manual passing and shooting....it's made his hair go curly.

Nice look, Seabass, now I understand the goal celebrations in PES.

Why not?
He couldn't implement everything he wanted because of time pressures or whatever, and PES2008 may be a great game in its own right anyway.
Call me a mug punter if you will, but I haven't felt let down in my 10+ years of ISS/PES.

Mug punter...transitional version... it'll be better next year promise...hand on heart... hope to die..
;)
Your Seashores kinda guy... :8):

oh I forgot.. on the why not, is because we are told the same thing every time.. you've been on here long enough to see that surely, I'm not saying it will be a bad game or all the past Pes and WE have had their good points but nothing has changed to any extent for years.

Last edited:

lol at the Seabass photoshops :lol: do some more people :)

You guys are incredible! :lol:

Poor Seabass... :lmao:

Why not?

I agree. I want to play a footy game i will enjoy. Sorry bored of Fifa. I am only paying £29.99 so i dont mind really.

People trying to sway peoples decision to buy the game need to get over it. Its people choices what the spend there money on.

I agree. I want to play a footy game i will enjoy. Sorry bored of Fifa. I am only paying £29.99 so i dont mind really.

People trying to sway peoples decision to buy the game need to get over it. Its people choices what the spend there money on.
Agree. (Believe it or not. :p)

You pays your money, you takes your choice. If you like a demo why not?

(Or even if you don't)

my contact said to me that the final version is A LOT better than the demo no comparison, its comin everyone the KING its comin!!!!

my contact said to me that the final version is A LOT better than the demo no comparison, its comin everyone the KING its comin!!!!

all these contacts have lost credibility mate. contacts don't really mean much on here!

I think he was being sarcastic...

(I may be wrong though)

But wasnt this all the point, most of us saying that PES is doing what it did with the transition to the PS2, first two were alright, I actually liked them, and then PES3 was the major difference, and we all pretty much said the same, and to me looks like the same is happening, although I hated PES6 for 360 so 2008 will be an improvement for me either way, plus it doesnt play crap anyway IMO so its not all bad at the moment.

I personally cant wait for the game, and dunno what to buy, I want to order one from Play.com for the tourny thing, but want one from GAME as they may sell it early :( :D

i was,but i can gurantee you that there WILL be huge difference between final version and demo ESPECIALLY the ball physics,collisions and pace,, if not i will never post in here again i give you my word,

Last edited:

I literally roll on the floor laughing everytime I see those two edited pictures.

*There he goes again.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom