WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 10/10/07)

What i don't get is feature disappearing from the PC version. I mean if the 2vs2 was in last year why can't it be in this year? i understand about new consoles but the PC should not get downgraded.

thanks Han thats good to hear, ill probably have the game next week, just a little more patience.Thomas must have a copy then thats y he's not posting much :)

Jees I dont look on here for a few days and I come back and there is nothing but shit and drama on this thread! All because people have their opinions on the game. If you dont like someones opinion you dont have to read it.

Otherwise go elsewhere.

One thing is to criticize in terms of "I dont like this or that" and another thing is "WENB has to be biased because otherwise they won't have press passes, invitations to game conferences and so". That is not only being unrespectful, it is being a complete jerk.

Anyway, if you only come to the thread to bash the game again and again and again and again, it is pretty pathetic... at least for me. Wait until next year or until the release of the game, then bash the game and come back next year... :lmao:

Last edited:

Getting a bit over excited arent we Junka?

yes...and im not the only one:)
i expect my copy of the game end of next week or weekend(360 version) but my main goal is PS3:) but have to wait for the retail date for that:(

Waiting for PS3 also Junka, but like many others I have given up on this thread, hope to see you all at my editing thread when it's made :)

can't wait to get in training ground with Internacional(Bra),play some friendly matches Porto vs Sporting and maybe start a master league with Juve,and finally fail at college 2nd year in a row

People whom are chill as the bill like myself raise a beer can for your homies.

I have a good 20 years of being physically fit. I'm sure that when they make physically demanding football games I will be able to play them.

Seriously folks, although my comments and posts shall be resigned to the history of a server in the back of someones car in the year 2020, the fact remains that I was like yo... calm it.

:]

smiles por miles

word up folks hows the sunday nite crew doing?

What is this in edit mode "Uniform dress style"

pcactionpcapcactiondepenz2.jpg

Last edited:

Shirt tucked in our shirt untucked I think...

Yeah i thought so too i wasnt sure.

No Pes for you Jack, dont see it in your wishlist

Shirt tucked in our shirt untucked I think...

Actually, I would wager it is the choice for "long sleeves", "short sleeves" or "Auto" (Long in Winter).

And unless you can scroll down in that list (though no arrows to indicate it), it might mean that it isn't possible to always have the shirt untucked.

It might also be the untucked option, in which case the sleeve option might be missing (But we've seen C Ronaldo in the Demo with long sleeves so that ought to be in there.

In other words, it is possible there is only the occasional untucked shirt in matches when it happens "accidentally" (no way to always have a deliberately untucked shirt).

a week and a half to go mateys! \\:o/

(Yet I'm more on getting WE instead of PES)

oh yeah, day 26!? me too, i thought u were getting the game 1 week before

The time is drawing nearer. I probably won't post in this thread again until a new one is made around March/April of 2008 ready for the build up to PES2009 :P

Don't hold me to my word though

The time is drawing nearer. I probably won't post in this thread again until a new one is made around March/April of 2008 ready for the build up to PES2009 :P

Don't hold me to my word though

This thread will be funny when PES2008 is on sale. No one will be here, except for those who will bash the game again. But I won't be here to read them! :lmao:

lol @ putuco. I came back here after a few days away and read nothing but crap... Disrespecting WENB is a BIG low though! I speak to Kenny M on quite a regular basis and he assures me the final game is quite a lot different from the demo/prototype.

I'm really happy i chose PS3 as my new console, this latest news is just a bonus.

More similar to previous Winning Eleven than to previous PES? :D

I am pretty sure you were joking, but just to be sure, by slowdown he means that the game sometimes drops alot in framerate causing the game to sort of go into slow motion, or jerk or chop. He is not referring to the overall gameplay tempo or such.

I am pretty sure you were joking, but just to be sure, by slowdown he means that the game sometimes drops alot in framerate causing the game to sort of go into slow motion, or jerk or chop. He is not referring to the overall gameplay tempo or such.

Oh THAT slowdown ....... Bad question then :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom