WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 10/10/07)

Will we get the demo for ps3 today?

from what i know the demo wont make it into the PSN
because its crap and sony does not want to put it

these are prolly the updates from the next monts

October 11th

* Ratchet and Clank demo

October 18th

* Feel Ski full game
* Pixel Junk Racers full game
* Blast Factor: Advanced Research add on
* Folklore "Kidnapped Folk" add on

October 25th

* EyeCreate full application
* Trials of Topoq full game
* Operation: Creature Feature full game
* Aqua Vita full game
* Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection online add on

November 8th

* Toy Home full game

PS1 games due out during October

* Crash Bandicoot 2
* Crash Bandicoot 3
* Everybody's Golf 2
* Crash Team Racing
* Bust a Groove
* Syphon Filter 3
* Cool Boaders
* Spyro 2
* Spyro: Year of the Dragon

And thanks god this game is not developed by kojima, god knows what kinda weird stuff he would put in....

well seabass had to find a substitute for the lack of Dog heads and animal heads. So he decided "I know ill make sure there are small children in the crowd and talk about them in an interview, Also people not like my Animal heads idea so me put a dog and my grandad on the screen for master league"

Great idea :)

And for Cammey, the grandad does have an un-tucked shirt option :)

Damn it, and I thought the commentary will going to be near perfect. Yet it isn't, a shot off the bar and the commentary said nothing (inter vs barca game from pcaction). Pfft ...

I wonder if any Konami reps who work on PES every year read these threads? The REAL fans post here - they should take interest in us and not fob us off with animal heads and dogs every year.

even if the Konami reps (Konami Europe) read this, it'll never make its way into the development team...
...I've said once it must be a very frustrating job to be an European Konami Rep: you see all the requests from loyal fans, but you can't do anything to satisfy them. You even have to praise the game...

Really hyped for this game now. In a way I'm glad we (PlayStation 3 users) aren't getting the demo as the first game on release day will be even better.

Going to edit the spare 18 (or hopefully more) teams as Championship/League One/League Two teams so the Master League experience starting with Bradford (my team) will be even more enjoyable this year.

Roll on the 25th.

I wonder if any Konami reps who work on PES every year read these threads? The REAL fans post here - they should take interest in us and not fob us off with animal heads and dogs every year.

It would be such a relief in a way if one of the Japanese developers (perhaps one fluent in english) created an account here and represented the PES team here. Wouldn't need to be involved in the discussions etc, but it would be so nice if KONAMI directly took interest in the fans on this site, and responded to out suggestions, critique and comments.

Ah yes I remember! But this is very legitimate, thats why the sales guys phoned me to keep me up to date. Very big tourny going on over there.

yes european championships of pes6 will take place in seville, tomorrow till sunday! ;)

there are many konami representatives, last year seabass was there too, doubt that he will travel again :D

It would be such a relief in a way if one of the Japanese developers (perhaps one fluent in english) created an account here and represented the PES team here. Wouldn't need to be involved in the discussions etc, but it would be so nice if KONAMI directly took interest in the fans on this site, and responded to out suggestions, critique and comments.

I agree, good post mate.

Consider they don't take place not even in PESFan, where people structure their suggestions. They don't seem really interested in spend time to meet the fanbase my mate.

Adonis u seem quite sure that there will be slowdown while you haven't got the final game yet. What made you so sure? ;)

I played the most recent build last week. 360 and PC versions had no slowdown, the PS3 one did.

Why do you always bring ThomasGOAL into it?

Most RECENT build had slowdown, it MAY have slowdown in the final build, but theres a chance it wont, so cant go running your mouth now...

Also Adonis, there were screens earlier that showed the PS3 having one more option on the main menu than the 360 version, is there? or do you not know? or do they both have the same amount? and whats the deal with online?

Also about the back of the kits, by not edit you mean not add texture and stuff with the import, we can still change the font of the writing and number yes?

:D

When is that Seabass-interview again Adam?
Maybe a good additional question is what problems made them so late this year and why the promo-copies are that late too ;)

I really want to get the PS3 version but I don't like knowing that there is a better looking and smoother running version available on another format. :|

Well they bring him into it because he always seems to laugh at 360 misfortunes, slags off the 360 to high heaven but loves the PS3 and does nothing but post good things about that particular console.

But yes the PS3 suffering slowdowns is very similar to other games that I have played on 360 and then played the PS3 versions and noticed a similar non smooth jerky movement.

hahhaha to all those saying it would be better on the ps3

Still if it has slowdowns we just have to wait a few more weeks and get the japanese version, which i am sure is gonna play better anyway.

Most RECENT build had slowdown, it MAY have slowdown in the final build, but theres a chance it wont, so cant go running your mouth now...

Also Adonis, there were screens earlier that showed the PS3 having one more option on the main menu than the 360 version, is there? or do you not know? or do they both have the same amount? and whats the deal with online?

Also about the back of the kits, by not edit you mean not add texture and stuff with the import, we can still change the font of the writing and number yes?

:D

PSP connectivity?? You like lots of other may have just been fooled by certain sites etc..

It might still be, but unlikely , because almost every game for PS3 is having frame rate issues. Stranglehold is still to be releases o PS3 due to frame-rate issues.
Dissapointing because I like the PS3 controller. guess i'm going to have to buy the PC version to be safe.

There is no theory of konamis pro evolution 2008. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Simpsons-Nelson-Haha-715091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom