WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 10/10/07)

Don't know about PES vs WE differences. The difference that i noticed is that PS3 will support upto 7 players and Xbox360 4 players, Offline that is.

The difference also would be that WE2008 is NTSC and PES2008 is PAL.... important for american/european users to know the difference!

The difference also would be that WE2008 is NTSC and PES2008 is PAL.... important for american/european users to know the difference!

Only on PS2 though or if you're playing through a scart cable. HD standard ATSC is the same globally.

After laughing at the 360 pes demo i decided to play the pc demo. It plays a much better game imo. I even used the 360 pad to play it. Have put it on preorder again, looking forward to patching it etc for PC :)

prolly the only pitch that looks ok,the rest realy looks like corn fields to me
but it must be a stadium that u can edit ur self....look at the adboards and banners of 'who ate all the pies'

hires093.jpg

Last edited:

LOL @ who ate all the pies

Hasn't that one been in the game since PES1 ? lol

They could at least come up with better banners than that by now #-o

mybe that pic is from a beta version of the game when konami was still creating the stadiums

Then PES1, PES2, PES3, PES4, PES5 and PES6 stadiums have all been early beta versions.

Konami just can't understand the pitches don't look good. Either the developers are blind or there are no game testers.

i was talking about the banners, not the grass.

Oh.

Anyway, the screenshot isn't from the final version. We all have seen those texture templates in the stadium adboards, replays' logotype and the ML team's sponsor (probably).

Konami have put the texture size and .bin number in the .img (.afs) files.

It's a shame the adboards' size is still 256*64 pixel and there isn't any special effect though. This is so next-gen. :|

Only on PS2 though or if you're playing through a scart cable. HD standard ATSC is the same globally.

That is just if you have an LCD/Plasma TV. If you have a SD television, you will have to see if supports PAL, NTSC or both...

can i ask is it definate there are only twelve kit designs didn't adam say in the podacast that he saw 2 0r 3 pages of kit designs and also there look to be more pages in the background of the image showin the templates.

I wanted electronic adboards!

In general all the "atmosphere elements" would need to be redesigned, crowd, banners adboards supporters flags. I mean if u play on line does not add much, but if u play the masterleague the sense of diversity is important.

Ditto!!!

I hope the stadiums at home games are FULL in master league this time.

I used to hate playing at home and away with a half empty stadiums even though i won the league twice in a row, not realistic at all.

Its just little things like this that annoy me.

Does this mean that PES 2008/ WE2008 will be out in NTSC aswell?

That "who ate all the pies" banner should be placed as a standard banner whenever chelsea are playing.........

dude always looks this f*cked up?
looks like he has a bruised eye after a fight:o

hires049.jpg

why do konami persist with the twat who designs their in-game adboards, banners etc

they are fooking awful and you never in a million years see anything so hideous at a real football stadium

pisses me off!! every year

why do konami persist with the twat who designs their in-game adboards, banners etc

they are fooking awful and you never in a million years see anything so hideous at a real football stadium

pisses me off!! every year

"Cellery Cellery"

Chelsea fans threw celery at Fabregas when he was taking the corners in last seasons Carling Cup Final... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom