WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

You're way too good.

May I laugh?
Your request has been noted, in 28 days you'll get an answer. Standard procedure.

Oh crap, forgot about the postal strikes. Make that 40 days, give or take.

Previously on 24...

"You fucking bastard game, if my player tackles you by the sideline and he kicks the ball out of play I will... AAAAAAAARRRRRRGH, DAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOU SEAAAAAABAAAAAASSSSSSS!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!"

-JACK BAUER

"It's called video-game terrorism or VGT Jack, a lot of terrorists are doing it now. You don't think 'Shingo Seabass' is his real name, do you? He might as well be called 'Ringading Golden Retriever'."

-TONY ALMEIDA

"Those bastards are onto us. I couldn't hear them coming! They weren't on rails! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO HEAR THEM OR SEE THEM IF THEY WEREN'T ON RAILS?! BURN THAT "CPU CHEATS FOR THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS" FOLDER!! NOW!! And if anyone asks, the crowd aren't doing the Nazi salute, they're holding out their hands in unison to effect the air flow in the stadium, in an effort to slow down the game. Happens all the time in Japan. GOT IT??"

-'SHINGO SEABASS'

"I have nothing to do with the plot, I just appear now and then for kicks. Oh, I dropped my pen."

-KIM BAUER

Funny, but it's hilarious when you picture it in your head. What I wouldn't give to actually have Kiefer Sutherland utter the opening lines. :D

BTW, I downloaded the first season of 24 _mainly_ to see Elisha Cuthbert. Ohh yeaaahh... :lol:

as the Japanese market is their target, it actually the crowd doing routine calesthenics....
Congratulations on becoming the first ever user on Evo-Web to use the word "calesthenics"! (You did it to Nick Cave the other week so it's only fair you get it as well)

evanodorney_narrowweb__300x302,0.jpg

Ah, yeah, the last winner's prosthetic hand is still stuck to the left handle. Sorry about that, we tried to get it off but... It's... It's stuck on there pretty tight.

Last edited:

important question:there is still a suprise in the game? sorry for my english b4 :) & generally

Jack Bauer what do you smoke?

Alanskan sess?? Afganistan sess?? :)
I smoke nothing, I drink no alcohol. It must be the Quorn.

great so i need a $2000 plus pc to play this game, awesome!
I will download the demo sometime on this PC, which is a GeForce 6600. Let's see what happens...

the around 50teams in pc action masterleague pics should be the missing teams to make up 250+ teams.
there are some like empty teams,national all star teams and teams with names like as virgo,waketenaze '91,as mohican.
i wonder what you can do with those teams,are they only for masterleague,or can they be edited and used for exibition,cup custom league games,online games?

That's exactly what I was thinking...if we could use them as any regular team, those 52 teams would add so much for the game...Really, just thinking about it..we could easily have:

Spanish League
French League
Italian League
Dutch League
German League
English League

Portuguese League
Greek League
Russian League
Scottish League

plus all teams from Champions League, UEFA Cup (from many countries) and 2 more free teams, for River and Boca, for example...

That would be more than enough, in my opinion..it would be amazing, to be honest...too bad we couldnt use all the stadiums we already have..

I will download the demo sometime on this PC, which is a GeForce 6600. Let's see what happens...
Just to follow up on this, unplayable, basically. 800x600, low (i.e. no) detail, framerate is really bad. One thing it has shown to me though is that the game on 360 might not be too fast, it's the actual animations that make it look fast. The framerate must have been less than 15fps but it still looked too fast because of the massive-stride running animations. It's like they're running the right way on a giant conveyor belt.

It was actually enjoyable when it was slower, but as a really crap gamer who can barely beat anything, I find it way too easy on top-player. I look forward to seeing how the final version shapes up, if only for the commentary team and the diving.

Just to follow up on this, unplayable, basically. 800x600, low (i.e. no) detail, framerate is really bad. One thing it has shown to me though is that the game on 360 might not be too fast, it's the actual animations that make it look fast. The framerate must have been less than 15fps but it still looked too fast because of the massive-stride running animations. It's like they're running the right way on a giant conveyor belt.

It was actually enjoyable when it was slower, but as a really crap gamer who can barely beat anything, I find it way too easy on top-player. I look forward to seeing how the final version shapes up, if only for the commentary team and the diving.

BTW Jack, how old are ya? Just curious, just turning 22 myself. :)

wow of the two people i agree with most about the game (trance and jb) it all makes sense cause we are all around the same age. ill be 23 next yr myself

You're kidding, right?
I've got GF6600 myself and I'm playing 1024x768 on medium details and I got STABLE 60fps (except just after goal situation when it drops down for a moment)
There must me somethin wrong with your PC.
What CPU do you have? (I have A64 3000 [only 512MB of RAM BTW])

RGB is a website, its not a placeholder.

Lol to whoever put that kind in one of the screens........but what about putting a couple of chicks in the crowd seabass, i mean it is 2007 there are few chicks going to the stadium.....

Think it would be easy to load PS3 optionfiles in pes2008 by usb-memmorystick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom