WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

i am getting more excited fremms :D anyone thinking about this???

16 DAYS!

On the tenth shirt in editing there are 3 stripes on the arms

Anybody noticed the image placeholder on this picture?

Looking at that I would guess it's a sponsor graphic, so maybe sponsor contracts are in the ML after all...

I've noticed that exact image in the BETA for pitch-side adboards.

MUst be a sponsor, perhaps you make a sponsor and when you play your home matches in Master League it appears as an adboard.

With the photo technology they're implementing there's no kit that can't be imported into the game.

If you can't access the arms or the back... Seabass needs hitting over the head with a wok and stir-frying (by someone wearing a plain, untucked shirt with a sponsor on the front and fuck-all on the back).

lol. Thing is, this image suggests that you can only have a logo on the chest.

Thats an addidas template....ignore the diag stripe and it's the liverpool away template, the PCaction boys were struggling to do.....

and if you pick the collared version it'll do the home kit too I reckon.....

Last edited:

There has always been an option in pes kit editor for back logo also though, so maybe...

lol. Thing is, this image suggests that you can only have a logo on the chest.
Great. "Chest Logo" and nothing else.

I'm a-coming Seabass.

istockphoto_2874287_hot_head.jpg

Dinner is served. Fish-head.

:lol:

edit: It's been a good night tonight lads, more like the evo-web of old. Hope things stay positive like this :)

:lol:

edit: It's been a good night tonight lads, more like the evo-web of old. Hope things stay positive like this :)

...he says.

Right after Jack threatens to murder the producer of the game we're supposedly being positive about.

:D

I have a question:

Can we have more than one scan/pic using "chest logo" so we can place them where we want? Or is it just one scan/pic per shirt?

I think it's only 2 stripes, some of the shorts have adidas style layouts, but with only 2 stripes. bearing in mind the lack of sponsors on the demos see all the placeholders, maybe they haven't put the final touches to the addidas kits etc.....

anyone know if we can transfer PNG files? (Logos with transparent background)

There is an alpha channel mate, i think it will run through there but all of the alpha info is avialable in photoshop when creating a png.

Here's to hoping we can photo-edit the sleeves and the back:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Is it just me or have the latest shreds of info made you lot more positive aswell?

Can your contact fill us in a bit more?

Yes he will, but for now he's busy editing cheesy jokes and guess what? i've got a new one for 'em :d

Few more PC screenshots from me - hopefully everyone has fast connections ;)

proevonextgen11sw8.jpg

proevonextgen6hk2.jpg

proevonextgen7az8.jpg

proevonextgen8fd7.jpg

proevonextgen9bb5.jpg

proevonextgen10su2.jpg

Super Amazing Colours.

I love the quality on these screenshots? What are the specs of the PC that played them? I guess I saved enough for a system overhaul...

I wonder how DX10 cards would play the game...

Super Amazing Colours.

I love the quality on these screenshots? What are the specs of the PC that played them? I guess I saved enough for a system overhaul...

I've got DX 10 card and there's no difference graphically, game simply doesn't support DirectX 10.

Super Amazing Colours.

I took them at 1680x1050 on a Core 2 Duo e6600, 3gig DDR2, and an 8800GTS 640meg

I took them at 1680x1050 on a Core 2 Duo e6600, 3gig DDR2, and an 8800GTS 640meg

Would love to see this game using your graphis card in video. Too bad you don't have a vid camera.

I hope this game looks that crisp with rich colors on my PS3 as it does in your PC.

Last edited:

Anyone thinking this might be season 7 of "24"? ;)
Previously on 24...

"You fucking bastard game, if my player tackles you by the sideline and he kicks the ball out of play I will... AAAAAAAARRRRRRGH, DAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOU SEAAAAAABAAAAAASSSSSSS!! I'M COMING FOR YOU!!"

-JACK BAUER

"It's called video-game terrorism or VGT Jack, a lot of terrorists are doing it now. You don't think 'Shingo Seabass' is his real name, do you? He might as well be called 'Ringading Golden Retriever'."

-TONY ALMEIDA

"Those bastards are onto us. I couldn't hear them coming! They weren't on rails! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO HEAR THEM OR SEE THEM IF THEY WEREN'T ON RAILS?! BURN THAT "CPU CHEATS FOR THE NEXT THOUSAND YEARS" FOLDER!! NOW!! And if anyone asks, the crowd aren't doing the Nazi salute, they're holding out their hands in unison to effect the air flow in the stadium, in an effort to slow down the game. Happens all the time in Japan. GOT IT??"

-'SHINGO SEABASS'

"I have nothing to do with the plot, I just appear now and then for kicks. Oh, I dropped my pen."

-KIM BAUER

Last edited:

It figures.

And what grass patch/settings are you using? I heard that the original grass isn't that beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom