WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

prolly the worst face of PES2008 i have seen yet
Zlatan has a baby face
i realy hope its possible to overwrite ingame faces with selfmade faces.

serieA176.jpg

But the other hand this Cruz face is realy good...almost perfect:)

serieA188.jpg

Well he s got body balance 97, holy christ, Adriano 97 too, it will be fun to play online vs Inter , here we go again, body balance rules.

There's that child in the crowd. A goal is surely imminent.

adrianouc5.jpg

i thought Boca were licensed...

Seems not my friend:

all_teams012.jpg

othersb.jpg

I have checked all the badges with the UEFA web site so the list above could be considered "confirmed". No Boca Juniors, a huge let down!

However, all the other teams are licensed...

Last edited:

I would like to see some more PS3 vids. Those screens look nice. I especially like the player proportions. NOKAMI always got that part right. Man I can't wait to get my hands on this puppy.

Seems not my friend:

all_teams012.jpg

othersb.jpg

I have checked all the badges with the UEFA web site so the list above could be considered "confirmed". No Boca Juniors, a huge let down!

However, all the other teams are licensed...

Well, hopefully you can create Boca Jrs and give them the corresponding kits.

I would like to see a pic of a River Plate player.

shirt021.jpg

shirt014.jpg

Kit editing screenshots on WENB. Only 12 designs. Load of bollocks

@Putuco Malo yes m8 seems the face editing option is there;)
@Miro true m8 ;) when i play with Inter i always play with zlatan and adriano as 2 CF's:)
And yes the Gillardino face is realy bad:(

but the most killer face of them al(and im not saying cus im a huge fan of him) is realy Kaka:)
wel done Konami
with that dribbel speed i wil PWNd everyone online:)lolz
serieA281.jpg

New pic of master league on the BLOG!!

looking good but i could do with someone explaining the edit mode and will we be able to make authentic premiership kits.

HI!

Anyone for Ballack Stats and face, please???

THxxxxxxxx

Yay VVV Venlo ...(i live 15 min. from Venlo)....lol this pic is realy funny to me:) they where like for yearssss in first division here in Holland,now they finaly made into Erendivisie....and there in freakin PES2008 ML:) thats just so surrealistic to me:)
ML009.jpg

looking good but i could do with someone explaining the edit mode and will we be able to make authentic premiership kits.

We should be able to make very authentic kits for the most part, however it depends on how the options for customizing sleeves and the back of the shirts turn out. Very promising none the less.

We should be able to make very authentic kits for the most part, however it depends on how the options for customizing sleeves and the back of the shirts turn out. Very promising none the less.

Thankyou.

what concerns me is this "layers business" that there are not enough, how will this effect the editing???

Ronaldo seems to go cack-eyed whenever he heads the ball :lol:

cackeyed1nv3.jpg

cackeyed2wr3.jpg

Is it possible to put the logos on shirts separately because they havnt come out that well from screenshot especially badge. ?

I guess not as there no layers thing.

Hey fellas,

Two things guys.

1) Dont worry about the questions. Like I said right at the start many more will be asked, I just managed to get hold of the first page so thought would share it with you people.

2) Erm...bit of a weird one this...Im gonna need everyone to stop posting direct pics from the blog and PC Action. What WENB is doing right now is working closely with PC Action to make them realise how benficial it is to work with us. All the pics that you've been seeing (edit mode, master league, teams etc) has been because we ask them. Quite simply if we dont prove its worth their while by not generating hits then we lose the collaboration, and lose doing things like this in the future. Everyone loses really.

By all means post the direct url, but we need to stop posting direct pics. I'd really appreciate it if you understand. Thanks

Thankyou.

what concerns me is this "layers business" that there are not enough, how will this effect the editing???

From what I can see it shouldnt be a massive problem as with the logo editor we can create any design we wish, it just depends on the masking areas (by that i mean the areas the logo mapping can be applied to). As i say if we can do the same with the back, sleeves, coller etc. then it should be great :D

Remember also the PCAction guys are just doing this very quickly us editors should be able to create textures similar to that seen on pc and then import via the logo editor. ;)

Is it possible to put the logos on shirts separately because they havnt come out that well from screenshot especially badge. ?

I guess not as there no layers thing.

I believe embelems can be created seperatly and in a higher resolution mate, then aplied over the kit, as on pes6.

No problem with pics, I won't post more of them if that annoys PCAction or WENB.

Adonis, I left you a question on the blog on the comments' section. Will be able to replace badges/logos with a jpg from usb for example? Thanks for letting me know what you know about this.

Yay VVV Venlo ...(i live 15 min. from Venlo)....lol this pic is realy funny to me:) they where like for yearssss in first division here in Holland,now they finaly made into Erendivisie....and there in freakin PES2008 ML:) thats just so surrealistic to me:)
ML009.jpg
Anybody noticed the image placeholder on this picture?

Looking at that I would guess it's a sponsor graphic, so maybe sponsor contracts are in the ML after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom