WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Anybody noticed the image placeholder on this picture?

Looking at that I would guess it's a sponsor graphic, so maybe sponsor contracts are in the ML after all...

There was a SPORT2000 sponsor in the playscope images I think mate, will try and find it.

EDIT

0204.jpg

Last edited:

No problem with pics, I won't post more of them if that annoys PCAction or WENB.

Adonis, I left you a question on the blog on the comments' section. Will be able to replace badges/logos with a jpg from usb for example? Thanks for letting me know what you know about this.

Not really about annoying us, just want PC Action to get more hits so we can work closely in the future for the fans. It takes them a lot of time and effort to get these requests done for us, if we dont get them the hits they'll stop doing these favours.

The pics have to be popped onto the HDD, they are uploaded into the game from there. So you can pop a usb into the ps3 version for eg and save all Jpeg's onto your HDD.

Not really about annoying us, just want PC Action to get more hits so we can work closely in the future for the fans. It takes them a lot of time and effort to get these requests done for us, if we dont get them the hits they'll stop doing these favours.

The pics have to be popped onto the HDD, they are uploaded into the game from there. So you can pop a usb into the ps3 version for eg and save all Jpeg's onto your HDD.

Nice to know that Adonis, what I mean is there a import jpg to replace badges... I know you can put any jpg in the hard drive... do I make myself clearer?

In that pic is a jpg applied all over the shirt Beatts... not a badge edited!

I know mate but, it shows that the logo is on a seperate layer, and we have already been told we can edit embelems, so if we edit the embelem in the embelem edit, then just remove the badge from the kit texture undernieth you are left with full kit template plus HD logo. :)

Hope that makes sense :lol:.

the around 50teams in pc action masterleague pics should be the missing teams to make up 250+ teams.
there are some like empty teams,national all star teams and teams with names like as virgo,waketenaze '91,as mohican.
i wonder what you can do with those teams,are they only for masterleague,or can they be edited and used for exibition,cup custom league games,online games?

we need HD pic of kits

any site ?

I know mate but, it shows that the logo is on a seperate layer, and we have already been told we can edit embelems, so if we edit the embelem in the embelem edit, then just remove the badge from the kit texture undernieth you are left with full kit template plus HD logo. :)

Hope that makes sense :lol:.

Yes it does, thanks for clearing it up :)

There was a SPORT2000 sponsor in the playscope images I think mate, will try and find it.

EDIT

0204.jpg
So there are sponsors in the ML, which is one of the things freMM mentioned. Interesting...!

Yes it does, thanks for clearing it up :)

It's ok mate, im a bit of an editing freak, with all these edit mode revelations im just getting a bit excited, but hopefully not too anoying.

What i am most exited about is the fact that the skills of people who edit the PC version with kit templates etc. can now apply there trade to the consoles. I for one will be doing my best to create the very highest quality edits for the ps3 version once the game is released. :)

beatts u think there will be a way to get the stripes on the man u shirt on the back ?

HI!

Anyone for Germany squad?? LOL
I ld like to see the players team...

Thx you againnnnnn !!!!

beatts u think there will be a way to get the stripes on the man u shirt on the back ?

It all depends one the options for back of the kit mate, if we can import logos in a similar way to the front then of course we can (even adding the little devil) but if we cant then it probaly isn't possible. :(

Just have to wait and see if pc action post some more shots :)

With the photo technology they're implementing there's no kit that can't be imported into the game.

If you can't access the arms or the back... Seabass needs hitting over the head with a wok and stir-frying (by someone wearing a plain, untucked shirt with a sponsor on the front and fuck-all on the back).

With the photo technology they're implementing there's no kit that can't be imported into the game.

If you can't access the arms or the back... Seabass needs hitting over the head with a wok and stir-frying (by someone wearing a plain, untucked shirt with a sponsor on the front and fuck-all on the back).

Exactly mate, how are we supposed to make adidas kits if we cant add three stripes to the arms. :|

in my eyes konami just fucke the licences lol if u no what i mean ... they can't have licences of the prem but it seems like we can ;-) thanks KONAMI BOW DOWN FOR SEABASS (AND Beatts of corz who will be making some quality in HD!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

(To JB's previous comment)

Few more PC screenshots from me - hopefully everyone has fast connections ;)

proevonextgen11sw8.jpg

proevonextgen6hk2.jpg

proevonextgen7az8.jpg

proevonextgen8fd7.jpg

proevonextgen9bb5.jpg

proevonextgen10su2.jpg

The new photo thing is MINT! :applause:

The kits will look realistic as long as we can edit the sleeves and the back (for the UNITED kit of course \\:o/)

:lmao:

Here's to hoping we can photo-edit the sleeves and the back:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Is it just me or have the latest shreds of info made you lot more positive aswell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom