WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

the photoscan in pes looks ace. I'm wondering about the managers can you scan faces for manager I'd love to see Mr Wenger in the game watching over the new generation of Arsenal ....that would inspire me for starters.

When you move your player on defence you have full analog control, 360º. On offence you only go 8 directions, but the passing on manual is also 360º.

And since the animations blend very well, the 8 way movement looks more realistic than PES.

Which way the game handle transition from 360° to 8 direction and vicecersa?

The half pitch line is the discriminating? :)

Really bizzare.

From photo !

1191855144633.jpg

I want one!!!

Quoting Shakespeare:

To have or not to have possession of the ball :)

:D

I know, possession of the ball so is discriminating.
I argue EA found out too much complex handling 360 control when you have the ball at you feet...

Playing online with these stupid default stats is gonna very annoying.

1191855149871.jpg

Lol thats me, Suff and Kenny M on the bottom 3 pics. Man I look Stoned! :shock:

Xpca4.jpg

Where the hell, is the option for layers :|

Adam, any chance you could get the guys at PCAction to show us the kit editor, in more detail (styles etc.) ;)

Last edited:

Where the hell, is the option for layers :|

Adam, any chance you could get the guys at PCAction to show us the kit editor, in more detail (styles etc.) ;)

Good news is that PC Action will be doing loads of that for us, we asked them last week because of our delayed promos.

Bad news is that FreMM is right, I spoke of this on the podcast. No layers mate :(

tobi, is that pes ps3 fake or real? damn it looks good!

Good news is that PC Action will be doing loads of that for us, we asked them last week because of our delayed promos.

Bad news is that FreMM is right, I spoke of this on the podcast. No layers mate :(

Fair enough mate, can't ask for more than that. I just hope the presets are enough to create decent replicas of the basic manufactures kits.

If the kit layers have been removed, how many different styles of shirts are there?

I can post the original size if you want (you see everything in more detail), it looks real to me. Either that or someone went to great lengths to fool people.

PC

for every one that sead that pes 2008 have poor goalkeeping

chick out van deer sar in this video

http://www.pcaction.de/?article_id=616239

Liking the sound effect of the keeper smacking the ball with his hands, and of the slide tackles. This sound affects are not quality in the demo as they are in the PC version. Wonder if the PS3 will have the same sound affects as this.

Also, I noticed on that PCAction video that the replay controlls are from the 360 version. Am I wrong?

Last edited:

I can post the original size if you want (you see everything in more detail), it looks real to me. Either that or someone went to great lengths to fool people.

yeah i will like to see:)

the commentary of lawerenson is abismal - I mean - then guy is annoying as it is, but come on!!

If u are getting the pc version i am sure we'll have the kitserver from juce so no need to worry about layers.

Also, I noticed on that PCAction video that the replay controlls are from the 360 version. Am I wrong?

The PC version uses the same as the 360 icons.

pes213.jpg

Now Im the biggest Shevchenko fanboy out there, but even I have to admit that Konami havent bothered watching him for the past 2 years. He aint that fast anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom