WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Can you ask him why no players start the match with an untucked shirt please.

Can this go to Seabass? Ask if NaturalMotion's Euphoria can be implemented in pes 2009. Here's a brief explanation:

euphoria brings Dynamic Motion Synthesis (DMS) onto Playstation® 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

With euphoria, animations are not canned but are generated on-the-fly by the CPU as the game is played. Every tackle is your tackle, every haymaker is your haymaker.

euphoria provides unprecedented interactivity and realism, and gives users a true next-generation gaming experience.

Their site http://www.naturalmotion.com/euphoria.htm

Here's a clip too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae3fgj2x1aI&mode=related&search=

Last edited:

ask if there is any difference between PES2008 and Winning eleven 2008:)

Adonis...Best bet is to ask Seamonkey to give us the code and let the guys here do all the kits, the balls, the grass, the stadium's, the leagues and cups, the faces, the net's and all the other graphical stuff for nothing then they can spend all their time, all 100 Staffs on the on field engine and AI...... All we ask is a copy of all pre-game demos and the final Game before anyone else...

Come on guys (and girls?) you know we could cream EA given all the talent on here!! ;)

Can this go to Seabass? Ask if NaturalMotion's Euphoria can be implemented in pes 2009. Here's a brief explanation:

Their site http://www.naturalmotion.com/euphoria.htm

Here's a clip too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae3fgj2x1aI&mode=related&search=

i sent an email to Adonis asking him to ask Seabbass as well. Could be implemented to the collision system so we would no longer have the stupid twirling player dance that happens so often. Also, asked if a FIFA-esque free ball physics system could be utilized since we are all tired of touching the ball lightly and having it roll 900m out of bounds w/o any loss in speed bcause of the scripts.

A personal pet peeve of mine is not being able to aim free kick passes to who I want. I'm tired of passing it on the ground to a player covered by the CPU while I have a teammate open right next to me.

PS. I heard 2K Sports might implement Euphoria into AllProFootball 2009/2010 since they have access to it. This is the type of next-gen gameplay/animation system that I have been awaiting. It actually provides less coding for the development team since canned animations can be eliminated.

that is just amaaaazing the Dynamic Motion Synthesis
seems like something crysis useed or at least somethign similar

i sent an email to Adonis asking him to ask Seabbass as well. Could be implemented to the collision system so we would no longer have the stupid twirling player dance that happens so often. Also, asked if a FIFA-esque free ball physics system could be utilized since we are all tired of touching the ball lightly and having it roll 900m out of bounds w/o any loss in speed bcause of the scripts.

A personal pet peeve of mine is not being able to aim free kick passes to who I want. I'm tired of passing it on the ground to a player covered by the CPU while I have a teammate open right next to me.

PS. I heard 2K Sports might implement Euphoria into AllProFootball 2009/2010 since they have access to it. This is the type of next-gen gameplay/animation system that I have been awaiting. It actually provides less coding for the development team since canned animations can be eliminated.

Very true. This impressed me so much because it feels like it has a mind of its own. On-the-fly cpu physics interaction, or something, lol. If we have this in the next pes version then i guess we would get rid of all robotic animations.

BTW, have fifa 08 PS3 now for a week and it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo awfully bad..

new vids
HIF vs Hammarby
ftp://ftp.gameconnect.se/ps3/movies/pes2008_hif-hammarby_2_half.MOV
ftp://ftp.gameconnect.se/ps3/movies/pes2008_hif-hammarby_1_half.MOV

Before anyone bashes the vids again.....i must say this is the first vid i liked
and its the first pitch that i have seen that i liked:)
Only the crowd still looks fake:( but the overall classic PES gameplay was there:)
and yes on the vids looks again that the gameplay was super fast.....but thats how it looks if its filmed from a camera.

I enjoyed the vids. I do like the pitch textures. The only downsides are the poor low resolution crowds and speedy gameplay.

Overall, I enjoyed the vids, they gave me that hunger and desire to play it.

Videos aren't bad really, but the long pass is too fast :s

sjeees crist now the long passes are to fast :(...its never ok

BTW, have fifa 08 PS3 now for a week and it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo awfully bad..

Do they have spec savers in your country.

Its not half as bad as PES arcade 2008, looking forward to missile cross field passes that have the accuracy of high class level 1 sniper.

Truly awful;)

Change settings to manual and play, it's a revelation.

If you can't bring yourself to give fifa a chance with these settings then you are not going to like the way PES will be likley heading in the next couple of years.

so i was playing JLWE2007CC today and scored a nice goal,
my question is anyone scored on the PES2008 DEMO before like this?
If not means its not possible anymore....so that means for me some gameplay/animations are realy downgraded
http://members.home.nl/amar83/backheel goal.mp4

so i was playing JLWE2007CC today and scored a nice goal,
my question is anyone scored on the PES2008 DEMO before like this?
If not means its not possible anymore....so that means for me some gameplay/animations are realy downgraded
http://members.home.nl/amar83/backheel goal.mp4

Yeah you can score like that in PES2008, I almost did with Ronaldo but a defender blocked it. :)

who gives a fuck, do you think people actually listen to you on here

Well, not for the time being, I've had to ban him for repeatedly referring to people's mother's and their penchant for supposedly sucking cocks in Hull. Only 4 hours ago I yellow carded him.

Well, not for the time being, I've had to ban him for repeatedly referring to people's mother's and their penchant for supposedly sucking cocks in Hull. Only 4 hours ago I yellow carded him.

Dnt like to see peeps get banned but i was a bit taken a back earlier.Nice to know that even though its a mature site you still have values and boundries.Thanks

early bath, deservedly so

It deserved a red ref......

Cheers for the questions so far lads. I'd say just email me them rather than writing them on here. I dont want it to take over a thread, and its possible I might miss them.

Have you all checked out the latest interview by Ruliweb? On the blog now.

tell SeaBass why there is no arabic asiaian teams in the game the Iraqi team won the Asia Cup also so many arabic teams are good ,, and much better then Isreal !!

Nothing new in ML? Really, I thought 20 teams in division 2 was new alone, I must be playing a different version mine only has 8 :(

Aswell as all the other fancy crap, with popularity and shite, the only reason players came was because of your Wefa ranking, now it should be how popular your team is and how good it is, two factors.

I dont mind, as long as I play :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom