WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Hi guys.

What a huge thread!!! I've read through a lot of it, and seen some recent posts about the lack of stadiums and edit mode.

What is this about?

I thought we had a full, complete edit mode this time?

Hi guys.

What a huge thread!!! I've read through a lot of it, and seen some recent posts about the lack of stadiums and edit mode.

What is this about?

I thought we had a full, complete edit mode this time?

Welcome to the thread mate, thing is your in the same boat as us we don't know anything :(

Only person who has played near final copy was adam.

Welcome to the thread mate, thing is your in the same boat as us we don't know anything :(

Only person who has played near final copy was adam.

Thanks mate.

Haven't we seen pics of the edit mode though?

I've been reading this thread for a while, but haven't posted anything because it seems to be turning into a Fifa vs PES vs PS3 vs 360 battle royal!

I picked up Fifa because I needed some football action to keep me going untill Pro was released, but I'm enjoying it, especially on multiplayer which is how football games should be played imo.

I'm still looking forward to Pro evo, even if this thread does it's best to put you off! Even if it's not perfect, it will still be a great laugh on multiplayer, and that's good enough for me.

:lmao::lmao:Sad, but true and what about the 30boots?

Seabass after playing FIFA 08 ''Okay guys we can downsize the edit mode, remove 21 boots and the stadium editor. They're still not a threat''

i dont know y each time i play fifa 08 i get more excited for pes 2008 :S

adonis a few questions

is there absoloutley no way that stadium builder will be in the final version?
that we will be able to edit boots?

fernando will we be able to patch on ps3? ur opinion

Quite unlikely, lets says the game caches some of the game in the hd and someone finds a way to read the file system... hmm sounds a bit complicated.

The only thing this time will be edit the info on OF's.
:(

How is the master league far better? Only feature I've seen announced is the fan support thingy which affects your chances of signing players? Which isn't a new feature anyway (previous PES' have a club prestige system which affects your chances of signing players).

From my experience shops in UK airports stick to the normal 9am-5pm opening times so chances are if he's there really early any gameshop will be shut.
Go to 24hour tesco,soon as it turns from 24th to the 25th say onesecond after midnight the sell it to you,been doing it for a couple of years now.;)

Will this post make it 500?..........

EDIT

Nope :(

Oh well, worth a try :D

WHat do we win for 1st post on the 500th page?

My problem is that the game as a whole does not seem to be moving on except for spit and polish.

The gameplay is still a PS2 engine with smoother animation, ML is still the same apart from 4 more teams, only 15 stadiums, Edit mode still not 100%,The nets are now all the same at every ground??,general atmosphere still average.

The list goes on for me and thats why Ive fallen out of love with it.I appreciate what Konami did for the footy game lovers over 8 odd years but they have had millions of pounds to boot yet i do not see the huge profits in improvements to the game.

IMHO Konami have gotten a little like EA in that respect and its showing its true colours now ino next gen, i already hear people talking about the true game next year, if thats not FIFA talk ( which we all use to laugh at) then i dont know what is.

I was expecting a different experience from PES 5.4 on the 360, instead I see a faster game, easier to score and bits put back in that were originally taken out, not really worth another £40 is it?

Every time I see a video it does not fill me with excitement or anticipation, evry time we hear new announcements it dissapoints me and I am afraid fans are starting to drift.Just look at the FIFA thread, 2 years ago this site was 98% Pro Evo, 2 years on I would say its come down alot.

I completely agree with this post. :)

geatano ruvolo from sce says ps3 bundle 40gb with pes2008,for 434,99 euro on its way.
damn,if i knew that i waited to buy a ps3.

ok this one is deffo 500 post

EDIT
Not:( pwned my self

fernando
the option is 100% in the PS3 version ( wel if we belief OPM)

Isn't the podcast supposed to be out today?

Im excited for the game. I just want a full list of the clubs and national teams included in the final version of the game.

500? (Edit) Guess not.

No;/Why in pes are arsenal and man utd logo??GGS

Hello

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom