WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

and ppl screaming about pace again that its to fast....it is but its still a vid made from pc...that runs with fast frames.
How come the FIFA videos look as slow as the actual game then?

Sorry but, "it's an early beta", "it's still not the final version", "it's been recorded on a PC so it will look faster than it is" ...... Never mind, I don't want hate mail.

Adonis, Suff, you expected the promo-copy this week: Is it already there?

For those who are intersted it's now official :
- PS3 light 40Go + NO retrocompatibility -> 399€
- Actual starter pack 599€ -> 499€ in order to finish the stocks (this one will be not sell anymore)

October 10 !!!

Yessssss !

No backwards compatability in that model only 2 usb ports aswell

Well the ship is sinking so they have to sacrifice some stuff to keep it alive. But is starts being almost affordable. But to me it is still 100 more than what i can spend for a fun machine.

For those who are intersted it's now official :
- PS3 light 40Go + NO retrocompatibility -> 399€
- Actual starter pack 599€ -> 499€ in order to finish the stocks (this one will be not sell anymore)

October 10 !!!

Yessssss !
yep, this is it

ps350g.jpg

Well the ship is sinking so they have to sacrifice some stuff to keep it alive. But is starts being almost affordable. But to me it is still 100 more than what i can spend for a fun machine.

Cheapskate

;)

Also ship sinking?? 6m PS3 sold with an overpriced machine with no games.

Cheaper machine when they have games coming out. Smart move.

Hopefully there may be more players on PES2008 now

:)

You know what I hate about that commentary video? It has nothing to do with the game also...When I'm playing against a friend etc I hate it and I mean HATE it when people pause the game when the ball is still in play, it pisses me off so much!

i used to say fifa is crap, now im in love with it and i think ill start saying pro evo is crap, coz it is

Adonis, Suff, you expected the promo-copy this week: Is it already there?

Its been delayed. The Eurogamer preview of an incomplete version tells me Konami are struggling.

I hope the game doesnt get delayed, but along with other online sites such as Eurogamer, IGN UK, GameSpot UK etc we are left waiting.

If it doesnt come next week I'd be very concerned.

its PC....and not PS2 or PS3
(vid from www.pcaction.de )

and yes the commentary is good:)
and ppl screaming about pace again that its to fast....it is but its still a vid made from pc...that runs with fast frames.
BTW Owen looked far to fast that was not good while ronaldo movement was nice u could see the balo handeling was better.....and ofcourse alsow the fast dribbels of Kaka was fast...buts thats a real fact:)
the last goal of newcastle was nice...shows again the classic gameplay quality of pes.

seriously mate remove the rose tinted glasses and watch the video again

Its been delayed. The Eurogamer preview of an incomplete version tells me Konami are struggling.

I hope the game doesnt get delayed, but along with other online sites such as Eurogamer, IGN UK, GameSpot UK etc we are left waiting.

So that means the game has not gone gold yet? That normally happens about 4 weeks before the release, right?

seriously mate remove the rose tinted glasses and watch the video again

Is it not the pc version?

I will wait until i see the PS3 vid before i pass judgement

The vids look horrible. The game seems too damn fast and the player movement is very odd and weird considering this is PES we're talking about. They are jumpy and hyper like they did a few lines of cocaine or something. WTF ? I'm a big WE/PES fan but last year many many PES/WE fans converted to FIFA 07. Will this be the year than FIFA 08 buries PES2008/WE2008 ? Vids and graphics look pathetic.

So that means the game has not gone gold yet? That normally happens about 4 weeks before the release, right?

I think so, Ratchet n Clank has gone gold and its not released until November.

You know what I hate about that commentary video? It has nothing to do with the game also...When I'm playing against a friend etc I hate it and I mean HATE it when people pause the game when the ball is still in play, it pisses me off so much!

when i use to play ISS2 on psx,i always pumped some real hiphop on my stereo and put the tv on mute........ahh the old days:)

Ow boy, that doesn't sound good...

Sounds terrible.

I want to ask this: that PCAction video is not from PC? Also, I think that the PS3 version is the slowest, according to rumours. Hope so, because that video is FRENETIC my friend!!

I correct myself: that video can be only from Xbox 360 or PC because of the buttons on screen...

I hope it is delayed so they can fix the pace, keepers and running animations.

THIS IS NOT MY INFO. I FOUND IT AND WANTED TO SHOW YOU GUYS:

***LEAKED INFO ON NEW 160GB PLAYSTATION 3***

From inside Sony Computer Entertainment International's Japan offices I present to you leaked information on the new 160gb Playstation 3 model that will be appearing in the near future:

Code: CECHG06 (SPECIFICATION)
Sony PlayStation 3
160gb 2.5 SATA 5400rpm HDD
CELL Broadband Engine (65nm process) @ 3.2ghz
PPU x1, SPE x8
RSX GPU (65nm process) @ 550mhz
Blu-Ray Optical Disc Drive @ 2x
Memory Card Reader- Memory Stick Duo, Compact Flash, Secure
Digital
6x USB 2.0 ports
2x HDMI 1.3 ports
3x Gigabit ethernet ports
DUALSHOCK 3 controller

As you can see the major changes to the unit are the larger hard disc drive, the inclusion of dual HDMI ports, 6 USB ports, 3 ethernet ports and the new Dualshock 3 pad. On top of that the new unit has undergone the 65nm chip reduction process which reduces heat and energy consumption and reduces manufacturing costs.

At the moment the unit is only confirmed for release in Japan. A date has not been fully specified but is expected after November.

Source
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3044...playstation-3/

I love you guys. :)

orly?
wel the specs are nice
but why the 3x Gigabit ethernet ports?

A complete fake. Jesus, why PS3 would need 2 HDMI ports or 3 Ethernet ports? :lol: please... that is non-sense, specially since SOny has released around two months the 80GB model...

Hhmmm wel
3x network: server use?
2 HDMI : dual hdmi,which was in the original spec sheet for ps3,twoscreens 4 player split. 8 players on 1 system

Hmmmm if the game hasn't gone GOLD yet then there is no chance that it is going to be out on 26th October. I am also led to believe that before a game can go "gold" it has to go through Microsoft and Sony's certification process which takes upto 4 weeks. I am more and more believing now that the game will be delayed by a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom