WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Adonis gonna post something or what?
In the morning or the afternoon he will tell us more from what he did see yesterday.
He told that in one of the comments on the blog.

he won't post, it would be clear this latest built is identical to the demo.

- Bladestorm : demo
- Jericho : demo
- Snakeball : trailer
- GRAW 2 : trailers
- Haze : Gameplay Itw
- Blast Factor : wallp
- flOw : wallp.

Skate demo too for english people

nice pics from river plate and international on W.E.N.B ,now they are worth playing online.
lets hope the demo is there next week.

I actually feel like selling my PS3 over this.

940564_92279.jpg

I have just been playing the demo of NBA08 and I can't really see that the player models/graphics are better then what we've seen of PES2008. There was a lot of talk about how PES2008 is not true next-gen graphically but I have yet to see better on my PS3 when it comes to sport simulations.

Even Konamis baseball game is not that inpressive when you study the 'in-game' shots in detail.

My PC sucks.
Only a month to go anyway, I'll get FIFAGGOT to tide me over.

- Bladestorm : demo
- Jericho : demo
- Snakeball : trailer
- GRAW 2 : trailers
- Haze : Gameplay Itw
- Blast Factor : wallp
- flOw : wallp.

Skate demo too for english people

where did you take this info??? no PS3 demo again??? its incredible!!....

I hate sony. What can i do with my ps3?? (dont say it)

I have just been playing the demo of NBA08 and I can't really see that the player models/graphics are better then what we've seen of PES2008. There was a lot of talk about how PES2008 is not true next-gen graphically but I have yet to see better on my PS3 when it comes to sport simulations.

Even Konamis baseball game is not that inpressive when you study the 'in-game' shots in detail.

omfg. its not nba08 and its not nba live 08 everybody is amazed of. its nba2K8....

Yes nba 2k8 is a next gen game. Maybe player models needs some more work, but animations are truly amazing, arenas beautiful and it has tons of content on line and off line.

Seabass a masterleague on line is too much???? adding brasilian and argentinian leagues is too much??? Giving us a real manual passing and shooting is too much??

omfg. its not nba08 and its not nba live 08 everybody is amazed of. its nba2K8....

omfg I made a simple mistake, no need to ridicule people and act like a total penis. My point is, the graphics in PES2008 are shaping up well and I don't see that they are inferior to any other sport simulator available at the moment (apart from nba2K8 maybe).

the only acting like a penis are you. thats not a simple mistake but a funemental one. and graphics in pes2008 are shit and no competition to another sportsgame 2008

PES/WE has never had good graphics - why would it change now? I personally think Seabass has really lost the plot. PES is a dying breed. It's really sad - I used to get so excited this time of year, every year. I'm not in the slighest right now. :(

the only acting like a penis are you. thats not a simple mistake but a funemental one. and graphics in pes2008 are shit and no competition to another sportsgame 2008

You are obviously an arsehole of the highest order. I am sorry I don't know what the word 'funemental' means but it is obviously not important, much like your posts. Go and play FIFA08 for a while and calm down.

:shock: HOW is that pile of poo NEXT-GEN!?!?

It looks like a PS2 game - and WHAT IS NEW!? I don't see anything refreshing. :roll:
playfrance speak about the problem from this old version, it's already good on a latest version

Last edited:

You are obviously an arsehole of the highest order. I am sorry I don't know what the word 'funemental' means but it is obviously not important, much like your posts. Go and play FIFA08 for a while and calm down.

another one marked as moron. welcome to the list. and no go back to mama and whine that everybody is bashing your pes

Dont forget its a Beta Version and Adonis says yesterday that the game is good on ps3

adonis said much and we have seen the results so far. but I understand you guys. you are holding tight to the last hope

God I hope that's not the final build. *fingers crossed*

Still the same nice and friendly thread without aggro...

It obvious Plan M is ninjabreakz..... especially with the way he keeps coming back here and baiting himself up like a muppet!

ninjabreakz do your mum a favour and kill yourself!!

Still the same nice and friendly thread without aggro...

I am sorry about the aggro mate, it's just some people jump straight down your throat for a simple mistake. Most of us on this PES forum are just a little tired of the young boys that think FIFA08 is actually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom