WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Junka do you still have plans to bust a cap in Sony's ass cause if so we need to come up with a blueprint pronto!

It obvious Plan M is ninjabreakz..... especially with the way he keeps coming back here and baiting himself up like a muppet!

ninjabreakz do your mum a favour and kill yourself!!

Is there any need in that? What is your obssession with "ninjabreakz", I have noticed that you have mentioned him in 3 different threads. By the way, read the forum rules - personal insults are not allowed. :)

Bought this morning italian's OPM.
There's no PES2008 review (?!) however there is a FIFA08 review.
Is OPM biased or not (to you answer this) they gave 7/10 and stated it's a good attempt to simulate football but the game suffer the lacks in gameplay tipical of the series.
Graphics and look and feel in general are awesome.

PES2008 review next month (after the game release...) here in Italy.

Is there any need in that? What is your obssession with "ninjabreakz", I have noticed that you have mentioned him in 3 different threads. By the way, read the forum rules - personal insults are not allowed. :)
This is the only time i mentioned him ninjabreakz.

If you're not ninjabreakz, sorry for calling you him.

But what i'll say to you, is run your head into a brick wall and see if you bleed.

Last edited:

Junka do you still have plans to bust a cap in Sony's ass cause if so we need to come up with a blueprint pronto!

yes...and im taking all the death row records members with me.
Fuckinggggg SCEE fagots needs to die.

This is the only time i mentioned him ninjabreakz.

If you're not ninjabreakz, sorry for calling you him.

But what i'll say to you, is run your head into a brick wall and see you bleed.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1122869#post1122869

Post #1029. Were you his lover or something? You should see the doctor about your obvious obsession my friend. Did he go behind your back with a woman? :)

Back on-topic, I have noticed a few people around various forums who claim to have the final build of PES 2008. Any truth in this?

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1122869#post1122869

Post #1029. Were you his lover or something? You should see the doctor about your obvious obsession my friend. Did he go behind your back with a woman? :)

Back on-topic, I have noticed a few people around various forums who claim to have the final build of PES 2008. Any truth in this?
Mate, you could do better than that.

Can we please stop feeding the muppets!? Its all about trying to wind up people......

Mate, you could do better than that.
I'm not your mate. After posting this I will set you to "ignore" so you can obssess some more over your ex-lover "ninjabreakz". :)

YinYang: I was talking about PES 2008 before Stringer Bell started abusing me. Lets get on with the thread topic though, I agree. :)

If the Cameroon-Ivory-coast match is from the latest build, they did not fix the keeper :D
The pace was good this time, but you never know how real the pace was on other movies, as they often remove frames...

Crowd looks friggin awful in the PS3 version, so blocky I doubt they're even 3D!

PS3 lead SKU my arse!

Most of us on this PES forum are just a little tired of the young boys that think FIFA08 is actually good.

I'm 45 years old and i actually think FIFA08 is very, very good...well i guess nobody's perfect...

You people should just stop moaning about FIFA08...that way there would be less people who "honestly" state their unfounded opinions on PES2008 (which they haven't played) just to wind you up...

Damn this game needs a new engine, the PS2 version must flop!

Crowd looks friggin awful in the PS3 version, so blocky I doubt they're even 3D!

PS3 lead SKU my arse!
Just watch the corner where the goal came from. some crowds moved up and down and others didn't. That looked pretty good to me :)

PS3 lead SKU my arse!

Looks like they noticed the twin moustache men and decided to block it out so people wouldn't notice..

Last edited:

I'm 45 years old and i actually think FIFA08 is very, very good...well i guess nobody's perfect...

You people should just stop moaning about FIFA08...that way there would be less people who "honestly" state their unfounded opinions on PES2008 (which they haven't played) just to wind you up...

Unfounded on the basis of what? Video looks like last year 360 to me and to many others I am sure. Bring some arguments, not your precooked defense of big japanese corporate videogames company that aske you for 50-60 euros for yearly updates.

Anyone know if the pitch will be fixed in the final version. I mean the pitch looks 3D and nice around the ball but is flat and poor outside the balls radius.

You can select pitches from some choices, so that may help.

Did i ever felt the need to defend Konami or PES???
I think i just stated that it's a litle bit premature to jump to conclusions not having played the full game.
i'm not biased, i've bought FIFA08, i'm thoroughly enjoying it and not making a secret about it.

You could maybe thinkthat i don't like you, that's not true. I just wonder what makes you coming for months in this thread with all your negative energy. You've made hunderds of negative postings, and if it turns out that you're right...what about it??? Still a major loss of time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom