WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

How many international licenses in PES 2008? Also, what are the Xbox 360 achievements, anyone know? :)

Last edited:

thats deffo ingame...im sure of it....im talking about fifa08 ofcourse

Why do people think the faces are better on the 360 and PS3? This is what they look like on my PC! I can only think the other screenshots aren't taken on very good hardware or something. This is about as next-gen as you could want IMO

proevoscreen1hv2.jpg

proevoscreen2sz9.jpg

proevoscreen3ls2.jpg

proevoscreen4ww0.jpg

Why do people think the faces are better on the 360 and PS3? This is what they look like on my PC! I can only think the other screenshots aren't taken on very good hardware or something. This is about as next-gen as you could want IMO

proevoscreen1hv2.jpg

proevoscreen2sz9.jpg

proevoscreen3ls2.jpg

proevoscreen4ww0.jpg

Totally agree!!!!

I have to agree with you on the faces being nex-gen my friend..but I'm sorry to say that the rest of their body, ex: arms, hands, neck, thighs, etc. are not next-gen.

As much as I would like to fool myself into thinking they are, they simply are not.

I am still holding out before I kick this game to the curb. I need to play it (multiplayer style) first before making that determination.

Last edited:

Now Konami are racist???

:(

Guess so are almost every other Japanese company. DMC4 was ported to 360 as its easier. If you notice the PS3 games getting delayed started on 360.

They have not ignored the 360 as its still getting a game is it not?

How do you kNow how long they have worked on the PS3?

Because we have been following the news since day 1

Yes the Xbox 360 is getting the same PS2 port as the PS3 but had they developed the game using the Xbox 360 like EA did we would have a PES game looking like Fifa 08 and not a PES2008

I don't know if Racist is the correct word but Konami have always made sure they look after there own first and this now includes Sony even if it is to the detriment of their game and their fans.

Wait until they release the game in Japan and its improved a few months later.
And before you say they have had longer to develop it how come the Winning eleven games are always better than the PES games released 3 or more months later.

Yes, but to me PES feels more realistic than FIFA 08 and I reckon it has the more advanced ball physics.

No one can say one game is more advanced than the other unless you're some sort of game coding expert.

dont expect adonis to post on here till the celtic match is over ...

he is probably eating his nails at the moment :)

aukx6.jpg

Looks like the cpu keepers can now catch the ball on the end of their cock. Pretty much sums up PES.

Full-time: Celtic 2-1 AC Milan

BUT, right at the end, a Celtic fan ran on the pitch and slapped the Milan keeper across the face.

So, Celtic will undoubtedly forfeit the match.

A light slap.

The keeper initially ran after him, but then realsied if he went down and pretended to be really hurt, Celtic will be in huge trouble....so he went down and cried like a baby.

Celtic will be punished but I would also like to see Dida punished for his laughable over-reaction.

Most of all, I hope the idiot who ran on goes to jail.

on dutch gamesite gamersnet the news that the ps3 pes2008 demo is coming,its planned for 4 october,there source is the site topnieuws.
lets hope its true and on playstation store tomorrow.

A Celtic fan may have ruined Celtics win by slapping Dida gently in the face after his mistake for the winning goal.
Dida chased him couldnt catch him then went down in a heap but the Physio has made sure he was stretchered off so making sure Celtic will be given the worst penalty.

Because we have been following the news since day 1

Yes the Xbox 360 is getting the same PS2 port as the PS3 but had they developed the game using the Xbox 360 like EA did we would have a PES game looking like Fifa 08 and not a PES2008

PS3 gettin a PS2 port????

So PES2008 is a PS2 port, okay mate. The game is identical loking to PES6 on 360 give or take touching up.

Give up to be honest. No reasoning with people.

just played fifa on ps3. once again the presentation is fantastic but the gameplay improved but still nowhere near pes. 7/10 for me. It's improving though and this is a big step up and EA are going in the right direction.

PS3 getting a PS2 port????

So PES2008 is a PS2 port, okay mate. The game is identical looking to PES6 on 360 give or take touching up.

Give up to be honest. No reasoning with people.

And where did the Xbox 360 version come from its a clear port of PES 6 on the PS2 right down to the drastic change in speed compared to WE10.

So if PES2008 is a port of PES 6 Xbox 360 you do the math.

Just look at the sudden gameplay changes in the last Jleague game that are all included in PES2008.

And weren't PES and PES2 PS2 ported from the PS1 until they stop making the PS2 game they will be ported from them.

I want to know what "drastically reduced" means in the edit mode. If its half arsed again then there is no excuse considering this is year two on next gen.

I am also interested to know about the reduction in game speed?

does anyone know if there is weather in this version (rain, snow etc)

My PC do that too in 1600x900 in full high details, but the PS3/360 screenshot are in 480p and look very blurred because on console it's 720p native.

the playstation store is updated every thursday afternoon or evening,lets hope the pes2008 demo is there then.

i dont think adam will post maybe suff posts some ''adonis toughts ''

oh wait liverpool done worse lmao

:lmao:
i cant help it...
i hava a big lol everytime i look at those GK gloves! Walt Disney stuff right there boys!

I don't understand this non-sense posts.

What the hell affect those gloves in the gameplay?

Nobody sees the gloves from a GK in a game... damn, please get a life dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom