WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

Adonis, can you please play a 7.62 minute game, of Derry City vs Maccabi Tel Aviv, and let me know if the Maccabi striker says anything to the Derry Centre half, as they are related by marriage, and if fucking lazy Konami haven't put this in I am no way buying this pathetic excuse for a game.......

then can you play through all 15 seasons of a master league, on 90 min matches, and show me the reverse of the Udinese socks frm the last season, I want to see if the laundry woman there uses Persil or Bold....

and then can you edit all the teams to have their real kits, and players and formations, and tell me if Thierry Henry is still wearing his wedding ring (dirty bastard),

and then, when you get to talk to konami ask them if they prefer fish or chicken, and what they did last sunday, and if they like Heroes, and if they want to buy my old cricket bat (It's in good condition, and has a sweet middle...)

Adonis my old friend, please have a great time at the convention, and enjoy playing the games, and hob nobbing with Konami boys, thank them for many years of great fun, and for the only game that can make me jump from the sofa, screaming and spitting at the tv 'In your face you Roma mofo's' like it really matters. Peace

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

Just dont like the demo AT ALL.

the players running is so weird. its like they take three tiny steps to one stride, its weird. Also the passing and speed of the players, its not so much its dead fast its the animations are all wrong which gives a weird impression that the players are skating on ice, actually moving slowly but there legs are doing ten to the dozen.

not good.

the players running is so weird. its like they take three tiny steps to one stride, its weird. Also the passing and speed of the players, its not so much its dead fast its the animations are all wrong which gives a weird impression that the players are skating on ice, actually moving slowly but there legs are doing ten to the dozen.

not good.

Don't worry, Seabass worked very hard to get 20 teams per league on ML. These great achievement will reward you widely for this minor demo bugs you are suffering.

Last edited:

not good.

......u should try FIFA08 then...its like broadway musical on ice

Even if he goes play fifa it won't really change the fact that running animations are poor.

i like the ps3 faCES they are good exept some faces like chivu and manchine wtf, wich foto did konami say from chivu or manchini???

ajaxPSV032.jpg

:lol:

Thanx Thomas.

But who the hell is Guernth??? All the other names are real ones, so im not sure why there's a weird name there (or perhaps its Suarez?)

I'm sick of faces now (no offense Thomas :P). Give me the game! The kitserver patch doesn't work for me (keyboard vs joypad) for some reason so I haven't played 1 v 1 yet.

I love the guy in the middle. Hes like "Err... why are your mouths so big?!"

I love the guy in the middle. Hes like "Err... why are your mouths so big?!"
:lol:

He's looking at the guy on the opposite side like "oh fuck, no, please don't eat me, please..."

Adonis I'm wondering if your can quickly load up the master league and see if it is just one player or more players can join in?....
...PLEASE if you can....also what about the stadium builder

ajaxPSV009.jpg

Guess how many ppl are in this pic.
Answers on a postcard.
It's actually one big spider person. Ze Spidurah, plays for Birkenhead Town. Great at volleys, crap at headers.

Lower-leagues are in then! :thumbup:

Im still figuring out if it is 4 or 5 ppl, it is hard to tell though :P

btw, "Guernth" who had #8 in one of the new Ajax/PSV pics, according to the Ajax site #8 belongs to Spanish player "Ismael Urzaiz". And he's got the Spain nationality. So it cant be a licensing issue... is it?

ajaxPSV008.jpg

ajaxPSV036.jpg

pc_action_PCA_pes_pcaction_de_pro_evolution_soccer_2008_mischung_01.jpg

Shouldn't the dudes on the bench be following the ball?

Last edited:

Maybe there are streakers that run on the pitch in PES 2008!?

Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom