WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

where is the convention????

adonis, can you do me a favor, tomorrow if yo have the final version play a game with rain conidition and tell us about it.

also we wanna see the Japaneses players faces .. coz the game is from director (( seabass )) his nationality is Japaneses .. so he will do his best to make the faces of the Japaneses players .. so i want to see if he make it well.

thanx adonis

also we wanna see the Japaneses players faces .. coz the game is from director (( seabass )) his nationality is Japaneses .. so he will do his best to make the faces of the Japaneses players .. so i want to see if he make it well.

thanx adonis

in playscope you have pictures from japanese players........ we talk about it today

thanx adonis

The japan player faces is already rlsed m8 from those latest pics
u can find them here(from PS3)
http://www.playscope.com/@@@15777-pro_evolution_soccer_2008.html&medias=Screenshots
i liked these 2;)
0656.jpg

0650.jpg

where is the convention????

adonis, can you do me a favor, tomorrow if yo have the final version play a game with rain conidition and tell us about it.

Birmingham. For trade and selective media. Yeh will give the weather options a go.

Birmingham. For trade and selective media. Yeh will give the weather options a go.

Can you play the game on both consoles please and tell us of differences if any?

Adonis can you play a boca river match and show the faces?

Adonis can you play a boca river match and show the faces?

I wont be able to get the faces mate, something we'll do when we have the game at home.

I will certainly compare the versions though, thats a must.

If you do, have one comparison purely based on graphics and one purely based on gameplay. ;)

I wont be able to get the faces mate, something we'll do when we have the game at home.

Thank you :)

Adonis, can you please play a 7.62 minute game, of Derry City vs Maccabi Tel Aviv, and let me know if the Maccabi striker says anything to the Derry Centre half, as they are related by marriage, and if fucking lazy Konami haven't put this in I am no way buying this pathetic excuse for a game.......

then can you play through all 15 seasons of a master league, on 90 min matches, and show me the reverse of the Udinese socks frm the last season, I want to see if the laundry woman there uses Persil or Bold....

and then can you edit all the teams to have their real kits, and players and formations, and tell me if Thierry Henry is still wearing his wedding ring (dirty bastard),

and then, when you get to talk to konami ask them if they prefer fish or chicken, and what they did last sunday, and if they like Heroes, and if they want to buy my old cricket bat (It's in good condition, and has a sweet middle...)

Adonis my old friend, please have a great time at the convention, and enjoy playing the games, and hob nobbing with Konami boys, thank them for many years of great fun, and for the only game that can make me jump from the sofa, screaming and spitting at the tv 'In your face you Roma mofo's' like it really matters. Peace

...thank them for many years of great fun, and for the only game that can make me jump from the sofa, screaming and spitting at the tv 'In your face you Roma mofo's' like it really matters. Peace

couldnt have said it better but instead of roma its arsenal for me ;)

Adonis, can you please play a 7.62 minute game, of Derry City vs Maccabi Tel Aviv, and let me know if the Maccabi striker says anything to the Derry Centre half, as they are related by marriage, and if fucking lazy Konami haven't put this in I am no way buying this pathetic excuse for a game.......

then can you play through all 15 seasons of a master league, on 90 min matches, and show me the reverse of the Udinese socks frm the last season, I want to see if the laundry woman there uses Persil or Bold....

and then can you edit all the teams to have their real kits, and players and formations, and tell me if Thierry Henry is still wearing his wedding ring (dirty bastard),

and then, when you get to talk to konami ask them if they prefer fish or chicken, and what they did last sunday, and if they like Heroes, and if they want to buy my old cricket bat (It's in good condition, and has a sweet middle...)

Probably the single most enjoyable post I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

I read aloud to my mate. He couldn't understand a fucking word of what I was saying because I was laughing so much.

hi!

Someone can post Ballack face and German players please???

Thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

M8 wil u be playing the ps3 version?
and when can we expect a post from u today?

Last edited:

Adonis my old friend, please have a great time at the convention, and enjoy playing the games, and hob nobbing with Konami boys, thank them for many years of great fun, and for the only game that can make me jump from the sofa, screaming and spitting at the tv 'In your face you Roma mofo's' like it really matters. Peace

:lmao:

No trace of the new horse faces which I particularly care about.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom