WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

@ Plan M:
Dear god shut up..

Cant you just discuss pes on a proper level?
You were a fan of pes since the ps one and I havent seen one decent comment of you in here.
Dont sicken this forum with bullshit, and that goes not only to you.

charlievolano makes it his hobby to post something funny about pes every page. I admire such people really..

Then PLAY it and stop moaning about how it looks......

I am playing it AND posting on here! The beauty of wireless routers my friends! ;)

In all seriousness, why do you get aggressive? Why can't I complain that a game I have LOVED for nearly 10 years just seems nothing more than an update EXACTLY like last year's Xbox 360 effort! I am not here to cause arguments, I just deserve an opinion, surely? :)

Is there any sort of embargo and they can only post pictures? And if yes when is the embargo over?

Is the gameplay so awful they can't talk about???
Stop this flooding and say something about the game please.

I agree, faces don't really matter, it's the gameplay that matters! :)

Last edited:

no, Plan M provoc

You would know all about that with your constant PS3 bias and negative feedback in FIFA 08 thread. Ever heard of the phrase "Swings and roundabouts"?

You can only talk about what we have been shown, if its faces that is the new release info, then we see faces, my gosh!

Why are you hating so much, Is the gameplay so awful they cant talk about it? Such a stupid and annoying comment, digging at the game, because we are seeing pictures, its hardly flooding either its one post, each time, and most want to see what the players look like.

How can you say something about the game, if TG hasnt played the final thing nor there is no new information. THINK ABOUT IT!

Plan M, haha that comment is just perfetic. TG is probably biased for PS3 as thats all he owns? Maybe he actually prefers the PS3, nah that cant be, thats too crazy to be true...

Last edited:

Look guys, let's not argue. I am just as entitled to an opinion about PES as you but JUST BECAUSE I have bought FIFA 08 you view me as "the enemy" which is quite pathetic and very childish. I want the best football game out there regardless of format and title. Is that a bad thing?

Is the gameplay so awful they cant talk about it? Such a stupid and annoying comment, digging at the game, because we are seeing pictures, its hardly flooding either its one post, each time, and most want to see what the players look like.

Obviously I appreciate a lot what some ppl have done to bring news, and I've said a plenty of times.

Only, I appreciate some words about the game. How are the faces is a topic widely and exhaustively examined.

Obviously? Yeah obviously you appreciate it, like you have shown so far?

It doesnt matter what you appreciate, harsh I know, but its down to what information is given out, if there is no WORDS about the game, how can we share WORDS about the game, we got pictures, so the pictures are talked about.

Its routine :)

Cause I want to see the in gae editor, what kit templates there are how the picture thing works, I wont get that till there is actual information for it, might have to wait till it is out, meh only 24 days eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom