WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/27/07)

whats that on the front page of this thread about headbutts in the game . any one know?

written by thomas goal so maybe he knows??

what it about TG

Last edited:

You would know all about that with your constant PS3 bias and negative feedback in FIFA 08 thread. Ever heard of the phrase "Swings and roundabouts"?
I post one "ONLY ONE" message on the FIFA forum

whats that on the front page of this thread about headbutts in the game . any one know?

written by thomas goal so maybe he knows??

what it about TG
You can see a video and Rustu do a headbutts to a player in the pk arena and take a yellow card + pk :)

Plan M, we really dont want to hear your opinion over and over again. And attacking ThomasGOAL because he posted once in the fifa forum is really pathetic.

I am playing it AND posting on here! The beauty of wireless routers my friends! ;)

In all seriousness, why do you get aggressive? Why can't I complain that a game I have LOVED for nearly 10 years just seems nothing more than an update EXACTLY like last year's Xbox 360 effort! I am not here to cause arguments, I just deserve an opinion, surely? :)

Of course you are entitled to an opinion, and so am I. You simply seem to contradict yourelf often by complaining about the aesthetic elements, kits and faces etc, and in the next breath (post) saying it's all about the game play. If you want to play football, not paint it, then play it...

Oh, and what SB said too.....;-)

Of course you are entitled to an opinion, and so am I. You simply seem to contradict yourelf often by complaining about the aesthetic elements, kits and faces etc, and in the next breath (post) saying it's all about the game play. If you want to play football, not paint it, then play it...

Oh, and what SB said too.....;-)

:lmao: you can say it louder, but not clearer...

Stop moaning for God Sake... and about the gameplay, how can we discuss it? We have only pictures...

:lmao: you can say it louder, but not clearer...

Stop moaning for God Sake... and about the gameplay, how can we discuss it? We have only pictures...

we have a horrible demo

Well im also damn tired of these fifaboys that says they played pes for 10 years .... and still they have newly created accounts on evoweb
Thomas Goal actually contributes to things i want to see on this pages .... like news about the game or new pics ... not like some moaning fifaboys who already seems to be tired of their beautiful game .... i can promise i wont sit and write negative stuff in the Fifa forum when i have pes2008 in my hand then i will be playing the game instead !

ThomasGoal for EU president.........he's done more for EU relations than anyone else in history

Last edited:

Well im also damn tired of these fifaboys that says they played pes for 10 years .... and still they have newly created accounts on evoweb
Thomas Goal actually contributes to things i want to see on this pages .... like news about the game or new pics ... not like some moaning fifaboys who already seems to be tired of their beautiful game .... i can promise i wont sit and write negative stuff in the Fifa forum when i have pes2008 in my hand then i will be playing the game instead !

Same here.
Why would I point out FIFA's flaws, in the FIFA thread, when I could be playing PES?
There must be a reason why the opposite isn't true.

:) wonder how to preform it.....or its just plain luck

ZZ's headbutt clearly influenced Seabass.

we have a horrible demo

Fifa demo is HORRIBLE compared to the final game, and even then people think thats horrible (the same that didnt like the demo) and more are pissed off because some of the horrible things in the demo didnt get fixed, yet some did.

Some only continued to play the Fifa demo, because they HOPED the final game was gonna be improved, infact some of those who loved or couldnt wait for release are starting to complain etc you gotta give the game time, so the same with PES, now quit bringing it up!

It shows Fifa aint that great for you, as you would rather be here complaining than playing...

I want to know the 250 teams though :P

Will we get PES2008 demo on PSN Thursday 10/4 ???????

Originally Posted by Plan M
I am playing it AND posting on here! The beauty of wireless routers my friends!

In all seriousness, why do you get aggressive? Why can't I complain that a game I have LOVED for nearly 10 years just seems nothing more than an update EXACTLY like last year's Xbox 360 effort! I am not here to cause arguments, I just deserve an opinion, surely?

This may be the case for you but considering i havent played the 360 version, i have absolutly nothing to worry about.. I know graphically its an improvement over the PS2 version as well as feeling more realistic.. All i know is that when i get my copy ill be playing that baby for a while and enjoy the PES series once more.. You continue to complain in this thread, which is fine, w/e but saying the same thing over and over is just getting real boring.. Go play Fifa, enjoy it but dont come in here saying the same stuff, write an email to Seabass or something and let us know his reply..
PES is the DADDY!!! :applause::lmao::lol::D

Last edited:

roma3.jpg

who's this ???

junior ronaldinho :lmao:

we hope so............. can anyone confirm that?? adonis??

No news yet guys. Im at a convention tomorrow, gonna get a chance to play the final version. Spending the evening with the nice people at Konami, will get as much info as I can. Although to be fair, its really out of their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom