WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/25/07)

I definitely think it looks better. slower pace. I think the running animation looks better too.

I definitely think it looks better. slower pace. I think the running animation looks better too.

But this isn't retail is it (as in the exact same version we will be playing)?

There is still slowdown when the referee gives a card. Pace looks the same as the PC Demo (if you also consider that the teams aren't filled with fast players like Brazil, France etc). St. Etienne will probably be plying slightly slower than Brazil since their players have average lower top speeds and such.

Not impressed... :/

That might be the video playing tricks on you...be careful.

I understand that, I should say I am not impressed from this particular video. I definitely won't make any final judgments before I play the retail copy on my PC. ;)

Though still doeasn't change the slowdown when getting a card, that won't have anything to do with the video. :)

i'm impressed, cheers thomas for the vid. I can see a clear difference from the leipzig demo compared to this.

338 PS3 screenshots
http://playscope.com/@@@15777-pro_evolution_soccer_2008.html&medias=Screenshots

for Portugese, Da Luz and Alvalade in the game
and we can edit the grass

0325.jpg

Last edited:

I've been so looking forward to the release of this on so called next-gen, but the fact that little looks to have changed and the damn ML is still with us, means I'm hoping (as never before) I like Fifa this year.. Is it just me or do you not want to get hold of seabiscuit and give him a good shake!! and maybe a kick up the backside too.. 100 staffs indeed.

As for the pace still looks a little fast, pitch is bigger? I'd like to have limited use of all out sprint, do we know if it's been changed or is it still the same?

Last edited:

i'm impressed, cheers thomas for the vid. I can see a clear difference from the leipzig demo compared to this.

I have to agree that based on that video, the gameplay looks to have been improved.

One question though. What on earth have they done to the Nou Camp pitch???

It does not look like that in real life, nor does it have that nex gen look obviously. Pitch almost looks like a PS2 pith..Maybe it's the low quality video.

The pace is slower, because ST Etiene has slower players than Brazil, simple as that .

I've been so looking forward to the release of this on so called next-gen, but the fact that little looks to have changed and the damn ML is still with us, means I'm hoping (as never before) I like Fifa this year.. Is it just me or do you not want to get hold of seabiscuit and give him a good shake!! and maybe a kick up the backside too.. 100 staffs indeed.

As for the pace still looks a little fast, pitch is bigger? I'd like to have limited use of all out sprint, do we know if it's been changed or is it still the same?

If I were them I would pressure KONAMI to give them more funds. The series is raking up money, so surely more graphical artists/stat makers etc would mean they can add more teams, more animations etc etc.

And I ask again, does "Full version" mean "Retail version", or is it simply a Beta with all teams etc?

15 stadiums! Why have they gone backwards?

Can you unlock stadiums in PES shop?

I dunno, pace surely better, but i am stuck to my point, 18 months in development and it feels too familiar in a bad way.

And good point, the two teams are average low speed teams, inter barcelona could be more telling about the speed.

And as i said before, i already miss the good old pitches, they made the players look sharper graphically.

I did not notice any gold sound btw plus the crowd texture is really poor.

Last edited:

can you pleade post some screens of besiktas istanbul pleade

The pace is slower, because ST Etiene has slower players than Brazil, simple as that .

That would not make such a big difference....

BTW according to that screenshots there are 15 stadiums...

It can't be retail version if the transfers are supposed to be correct as of 1 September.

Figueiredo and Sandberg left AIK during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom