WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/25/07)

Graet news but it will be the same as the 360 one i think

Could someone maybe post a High Res screen of Quaresma, since I can't use those setting on my computer?

34607487ru8.jpg

Good enough?

Anyone heard that "Go for goal" song yet? Cheesiest lyrics ever!! I laugh every time it comes on

Hey guys help me out here.

For some reason I can't play the game fullscreen. I try to run it full screen but it minimizes itself and then when I bring it back up it's in window mode. I try to maximize it and it does the same thing.

Any help?

Good enough?

Anyone heard that "Go for goal" song yet? Cheesiest lyrics ever!! I laugh every time it comes on
wooow thmx man looks reaally amazing, i'm gonna buy a ps3 for this game (+ metal gear solid 4 ;))

Problem is in play they look kind of samish..theres no real detail its just when you zoom in on replay

Hey guys help me out here.

For some reason I can't play the game fullscreen. I try to run it full screen but it minimizes itself and then when I bring it back up it's in window mode. I try to maximize it and it does the same thing.

Any help?

Anyone?

Dont know mate, i know some resoultions i have (the widescreen ones) wont allow fullscreen but normal monitor resolutions i can use fullscreen

Thanks Vanished

On a brighter note, 4players.de the German based video games site has reported that the PES 2008 demo got downloaded from their site over 100,000 times in less than four and a half hours (4hr 30mins)! They recorded 82,500 downloads for the FIFA 08 demo since it was released almost 4 weeks ago.

How do you find the demo Thomasgoal?, i personally think its fun, after (checks watch) about 9 hours of play now ive really got into it and still find Ronaldo a joy to play with (C.Ronaldo) and have done a few tricks which i didnt know i could do. Goalkeepers are a bit of a pain but i love the counterattacking, freekicks are very easy and dives very hard, with diving after the initial wow i havent used it at all

Overally for a demo 9/10 (does what i want in the fact i no longer play pes6 and this will keep me addicted till the full game comes out)

P.s For those who will berate a 9/10 understand i judge this based on how happy i am playing it not on any "shirt pulling" "diving" "omg slowdown" factors i just play the game and if it makes me happy great if not bad...kinda simple when you think about it)

Bless me with a demo Konami!

Dont know mate, i know some resoultions i have (the widescreen ones) wont allow fullscreen but normal monitor resolutions i can use fullscreen

I'm just trying to use 1024x768. I could probably go higher but I'm stuck in my ways.

I've tried reinstalling, nothing works. :(

I'm also enjoying the counter-attacking side. I think one of the main reasons i'm enjoying the game is because its currently pretty hard against the CPU (especially 5 min game). Happens with all PES releases were i have a time period with getting to grips with the game. I was just sick of playing dull draws or beating the comp on PES6. I'm hoping this carries onto the full version even when i start getting better.

Just had my goalkeeper sent off for a tackle on henry. C.Ronaldo goes in goal and dives top left and tips the ball onto the bar :P

The true test for me is to see how enjoyable the game becomes when i start playing against my friends

I dont find it really hard, the thing which makes me not win all the time is that literally i will batter the computers goalie then in the last few minutes so many times they shoot my keeper parries it to their striker who scores with an open goal...thats the only thing which really boils my blood

I have a problem with the aspect-ratio of my screen ( which is a widescreen: Syncmaster 206BW )
Look at the pictures: The left is when settings is on 16:9 and the right is when settings is on 4:3

For me none of the two shows the right aspect ratio. Do you guys agree?
If so, what can I do about it?
My graphics card is ASUS EN8600GTX

schaalpesedit1tm8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom