WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/19/07)

Is there any news about the PS3 version, in terms of modes, stadiums, etc..I find it strange that we have little info at this time. We're a month away from release and still little news....Or maybe I'm just going bonkers 'cause I've watched footy all day...meh

WHYYY WHYYY FIFA fanboys.... why are u here??? If do you think that fifa is better... what the hell are you doing here? go ahead play the demo, go to another thread with those ugly avatars, go to a forum about fifa or something.

Please mods or admins...
I'm really tired to hear the word FIFA, I played the f***** demo and every year it's the same: [absolute bullsh**], come on don't bother us.

We are a football tribe ^_^.

PS: Why WE/PES is the choice of Professional Football Players in every single place of the world?? I never heard about a pro-player playing fifa (apart from the sponsorships) When u play WE/PES you fell like.. "oh this is football simulation", fifa just.. doesn't smell like real football.
Fifa smells bad and we all know it.
It's not possible to like two football games?

WHYYY WHYYY FIFA fanboys.... why are u here??? If do you think that fifa is better... what the hell are you doing here? go ahead play the demo, go to another thread with those ugly avatars, go to a forum about fifa or something.

Please mods or admins...
I'm really tired to hear the word FIFA, I played the f***** demo and every year it's the same: [absolute bullsh**], come on don't bother us.

We are a football tribe ^_^.

PS: Why WE/PES is the choice of Professional Football Players in every single place of the world?? I never heard about a pro-player playing fifa (apart from the sponsorships) When u play WE/PES you fell like.. "oh this is football simulation", fifa just.. doesn't smell like real football.
Fifa smells bad and we all know it.

This post is hilarious

Adonis, I stand by what I said, but apologize for my last post, that was out of order. It's nothing against you, and if you say there's no conspiracy then fair enough. Enough of this, lets move on with the thread.

Few amazing and rare faces from PESFAN forum

Mavuba :shock: (the best face with Kaka')

imgp1368xl7.jpg

imgp1369ds9.jpg

Boumsong
imgp1374hj2.jpg

Tiago
imgp1376hf6.jpg

Gallas
imgp1364is0.jpg

Simao
imgp1393kj1.jpg

Ricardo
imgp1406ht2.jpg

Lucho Gonzales
imgp1354js2.jpg

Albelda
dsc00696hg0.jpg

Villa
dsc00698ho6.jpg

Last edited:

damnn is that Mavuva hair real? or photoshop :o
gues i have to check it my self in game :)
The 360 controller is killing me BTW, i cant wait for a demo on PS3 (thursday i hope)

damnn is that Mavuva hair real? or photoshop :o
gues i have to check it my self in game :)
The 360 controller is killing me BTW, i cant wait for a demo on PS3 (thursday i hope)

change alot of times
mavuba.jpg

second try (i know people are busy with fighting, but can you answer?)

all slowdown gone? (replays and when scoring a goal)?

Yep everything was very smooth. I didnt notice any slowdown.

Noted said:
Adonis, I stand by what I said, but apologize for my last post, that was out of order. It's nothing against you, and if you say there's no conspiracy then fair enough. Enough of this, lets move on with the thread.

No problem mate. You are one of the more 'senior' members of this forum, Ive got a lot of respect for you. Sorry if I too offended you in any of my posts ;)

Who was it that said Gallas looked lifelike? Was it NickSCFC? He looks much much better in Fifa to be honest and not that great in Pro Evo. The rest look amazing though. There is no doubt most PES faces piss all over Fifa's.

so, they spended a big time of their time/resources in the face mapping and modeling, well lets hope the next year will be the year for the totaly new animations and 360 movement!!!

im playing pes 6 on my pc now, but doesnt feels the same after seeing this faces and the others vids, is like playing a game that is 3-4 years old (no pun intended, i dont think pes 4-5-6 were the same :))

i want this in my pc now!!! T_T

Quite interested in this "face mapping" technology, its been rather overlooked as things go but is probably the reason why 2 years of development has gone in, must be a hard thing to get right

Player faces are excellent one thing PES 2008 shines in for sure. :D

should be interesting to know how much of the famous 18 months, were expended in each part of the game (faces, player models, physics, controls, music :lol: ,etc) and how much people worked in each one too.

looking at the vids (im waiting for the pc demo ;)):

faces: 17 months
everything else: 1 week
the other 3 weeks, were expended in seabass's house playing iss on the snes.

Is it true that you can change the game speed in PES 2008(not demo)?

Few amazing and rare faces from PESFAN forum

Mavuba :shock: (the best face with Kaka')

GREAT faces!!!

nice post, this is what this topic is about, info and news about pes, not the same old negative comments by fifa fans bashing pes.

Last edited by a moderator:

The demo has really grown on me. :) I've gotten used to the pace and the game is really addictive and perhaps more importantly, really fun. :D

is it just me (or my XBOX) or is there still some kind of "whistele bug" -> freeze for .2 secs in the PES 2008 demo ?
I still have this problem in online games (PES6/360), working smooth offline, though

watch closely and you will see that the ball is shot before the foot could even hit the ball. watch the replay. I wouldnt bother if you could see it only in slowmo but you can see it in live gameplay clearly

FIFA is exactly the same.

the thing i think is shit in the new pes is that when u cut in and hit the ball square on the player hits it like a spaztic and it endz up like some straight legged roboty shot things

Those faces are superb, however Lucho Gonzales could be better...

Actually, Lucho Gonzalez face is amazing in the demo. The picture Thomas posted is not a good ingame picture, but his face is spot on. What I'm wondering is how many players got this amazing facial treatment. I mean less known players, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, etc.

I think Tevez, Messi and specially Crespo could look better. They are still very good but not on par with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom