WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/19/07)

cheers unbornchikkenvoices, but Im sure these two do actually appreciate what the blog has done. Its just that for whatever reason they think there is a huge conspiricy behind it all. I dont give it a shit to be honest. Its a simple thing to the team. Miscommunication with a few of them so it got put up twice by accident.

Sure it had negative elements, but me and Suff have been more critical than that post made by CW before, people need to use common sense.

No final word on the demo yet EditorInChimp, still expecting it to be released MON/TUES.

Ok that's it! Everyone listen to "REM - Shiny happy people holding hands" or "Mika - Relax, take it easy"!

Djeezes Christ , yall need to chill!

Be cool, Sanka style 8-)

cheers unbornchikkenvoices, but Im sure these two do actually appreciate what the blog has done. Its just that for whatever reason they think there is a huge conspiricy behind it all. I dont give it a shit to be honest. Its a simple thing to the team. Miscommunication with a few of them so it got put up twice by accident.

Sure it had negative elements, but me and Suff have been more critical than that post made by CW before, people need to use common sense.

No final word on the demo yet EditorInChimp, still expecting it to be released MON/TUES.

You can play with the language as much as possible, like "miscommunication", "conspirancy theory" "accident" "old news", "he cant' wait to play the game".

I honestly think you have have decided to take it down because it was critical and you have decided to take an indulgent vision about pes. But it is your blog, you are free to do whatever you want. Like we are free not to believe the miscommunication thing.

Why have i a feeling that as soon as the WENB forums are set up there will be a brief calm then that place will become the battlegrounds that evo-web has become :(

You can play with the language as much as possible, like "miscommunication", "conspirancy theory" "accident" "old news", "he cant' wait to play the game".

I honestly think you have have decided to take it down because it was critical and you have decided to take an indulgent vision about pes. But it is your blog, you are free to do whatever you want. Like we are free not to believe the miscommunication thing.

Indulgent view? Well yeh definately after playing the final build, but not before.

But you seem to have a closing statement that I can agree with, lets leave it at that :)

I'm still right here and stand by everything I've said. Everybody is crucifing me, although I stated that all the info I gathered was coming from my cousin and not from me. I had flaming arguments with him and blatantly called him a liar, and still he stands by his words. To everybody on this forum; it was never my intention to get your hopes up or provide you with false?? info, I just wanted to do my bit for the community, but apparently it backfired. I hope there are no hard feelings

No hard feelings dude.

Indulgent view? Well yeh definately after playing the final build, but not before.

But you seem to have a closing statement that I can agree with, lets leave it at that :)

So you have copies of the final build???

So you have copies of the final build???

not yet, but I have been treated to a more updated version. But everyone knows that right? Ive been talking about it on the last two podcasts.

Last edited by a moderator:

not yet, but I have been treated to a more updated version. But everyone knows that right? Ive been talking about it on the last two podcasts.

Adonis - What would you say is the main difference between the build you played and the demo we have with the exception of playing it on Wide View?

Adonis - What would you say is the main difference between the build you played and the demo we have with the exception of playing it on Wide View?

Well ok. Theres game speed first off. Much slower. Then you have things like slow down eradicated. Keepers arent as rubbish as they are in the demo. Much more dependent.

I really can't understand why people would have a go at Adnois or any of the other WENB guys. As far as I can see is that they go out of their way to get reliable accurate information for all the community, they are such a great resource for fans of the game, there is no great conspiracy, if they Adonis says that the later versions of the game are better then that is good enough for me.

Adonis when you get the game do you know if your under and embargo not to say anything till it comes out? Or after the first review is out (28th OPM i think you said) can you go mental and tell us everything?

I am dissapointed with PES2008, which is a shame, however it will still be fun to play.

I think the conspiracy theory of WEB,Adonis et al in favour of Konami may well be a little strong.

When I first read thier comments regarding the Leipzig demo, it was clear they were not too impressed,but more time with the game and playing newer builds has corrected earlier negativity.

Adonis has been fair and helpful in his assumption of PES albeit the game is not to everyones taste (including mine) but lets not question these guys honesty and integrity when they work hard to give us the information we crave for at this time every year.

Well ok. Theres game speed first off. Much slower. Then you have things like slow down eradicated. Keepers arent as rubbish as they are in the demo. Much more dependent.

all slowdown gone? (replays and when scoring a goal)?

Cheers for the support kamy100 and Dr Force, really appreciate it.

Adonis when you get the game do you know if your under and embargo not to say anything till it comes out? Or after the first review is out (28th OPM i think you said) can you go mental and tell us everything?

Well this year its not an embargo as such, seeing as OPM has the exclusive. For example dont expect the next issue of PSM3 to have a review either!

WENB is in the same boat as places like IGN and Eurogamer. We all get the game the first week of October. Once we get it we can go crazy with the info :)

Cheers for the support kamy100 and Dr Force, really appreciate it.

Well this year its not an embargo as such, seeing as OPM has the exclusive. For example dont expect the next issue of PSM3 to have a review either!

WENB is in the same boat as places like IGN and Eurogamer. We all get the game the first week of October. Once we get it we can go crazy with the info :)

Nice mate, i dont have any requests because youll be inundated with them (get the forums up soon and stop these bloody "anonymous" posters btw) to be honest ill be really happy just knowing a little more about the master league :)

And with the CW thing i think people dont understand it because it was pulled twice which leads people to believe you REALLY did not want it up there which again leads people to believe there must be a HUGE reason, people will look for conspiracy anywhere so pay no attention

(and get the forums up quick :))

second try (i know people are busy with fighting, but can you answer?)

all slowdown gone? (replays and when scoring a goal)?

WHYYY WHYYY FIFA fanboys.... why are u here??? If do you think that fifa is better... what the hell are you doing here? go ahead play the demo, go to another thread with those ugly avatars, go to a forum about fifa or something.

Please mods or admins...
I'm really tired to hear the word FIFA, I played the f***** demo and every year it's the same: [absolute bullsh**], come on don't bother us.

We are a football tribe ^_^.

PS: Why WE/PES is the choice of Professional Football Players in every single place of the world?? I never heard about a pro-player playing fifa (apart from the sponsorships) When u play WE/PES you fell like.. "oh this is football simulation", fifa just.. doesn't smell like real football.
Fifa smells bad and we all know it.

ATTENTION THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED THE DEMO, IS THE COVERING OPTION BACK IN THE TACTICS OPTIONS?

Thx Tobi was afraid that there would be a witchhunt with the prize being my head on a stake, nice to see that some people still have faith in me and don't bash me on the base of one (albeit considerably large) misunderstanding.
Thx mate!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom