WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/19/07)

i'm sorry if this has already ben posted but ign have reviewed fifa and have given it 7.7/10. However when it has come to footy game reviews, ign aint the best i believe so we will see what other websites give it. Personally i dont think it will get higher then an 8.
P.S: cant wait for OPM's review of pes.

@ dejavu: I am talking about the differences between the demo and the full version. Those two things are not good enough. I did not compare it with PES 6.

@hullybul: Ken ik je van pesonly ( zie mijn signatuur)? ;)

nee, wat is dat?

When's OPM review ??

Late September, or Early October? I'm sure Adam or Suff said they were expecting a final build early October at which point they can go crazy with footage and such to us, so the OPM review would be before that. If I am not confusing something here. :)

Thomas, has your contact told you if the face import feature will make it to the PS3 version? It's something that is going to make a big difference to me as my team happens to be missing from leagues featured in the game;)

No PC demo out so far. Darn! Tomorrow hopefully! I hope you'll be able to change the resolution at least

Thx Trance. Still worrying about the lack of info PS3 users have. Fair enough, we had a few bits and pieces here and there but the overall amount (or lack thereof )of info seems a bit "iffy" to me. Or am I seeing things guys??

Thx Trance. Still worrying about the lack of info PS3 users have. Fair enough, we had a few bits and pieces here and there but the overall amount (or lack thereof )of info seems a bit "iffy" to me. Or am I seeing things guys??

You.... I wanna snap your neck for getting my hopes up with all that fake ML info.. :8):

@ dejavu: I am talking about the differences between the demo and the full version. Those two things are not good enough. I did not compare it with PES 6.

I know. I am talking about this differences too.
Even tough they tweak speed and AI properly it wont be enough, IMO.
Differences should be more than this to be happy. But it's a taste issue I suppose..:)

You.... I wanna snap your neck for getting my hopes up with all that fake ML info.. :8):

Hey, was really not my fault, I swear. But as you mention it, we had no offical info about the ML, so maybe there's a bit of surprise? One can only hope:8):

There will be hell to pay for you lot should I be right though:lmao::lmao::-#:-#

lol... im now imagining lami as some 7ft tall bouncer type.

Well uhm...I work out too you know....But I'm only a small lad (as in body height mind you:8): )

That's old. It was an impression from the Leipzig version of the PS3. It's from august...

My bad....

Ze lijken er toch niet al teveel van te snappen he Han, waarom krijgen wij niet zo n baan?;)

i downloaded fifa on the ps3, after all the hype on this board about it and i think its shit again!

players dont really look anything like them really, shooting is poor, passing is crap also.

the 1 thing i did like was the skills ! im not a pes fanboy ill buy any game thats good but i wont be buying fifa,

Hahaha. Not beeing a fanboy and saying that FIFA is shit and shooting is poor is not possible. Your statement is an example of fanboyism. I would quote you in a book about fanboys if I will write one.

I find the shooting a bit poor aswell...

what do you find poor? the lack of scripted shooting? your shots not beeing guided on rails? yeah thats very poor. I will cancel my order immediaetely

I just hate the way you try to pass a ball and the ball slowly, very slowly arrives at your teammate, but when you shoot it's like a rocket...Don't hate FIFA though, but every games has its pro's and cons.

My bad....

Ze lijken er toch niet al teveel van te snappen he Han, waarom krijgen wij niet zo n baan?;)
[ dutch ] Vraag ik me ook af; ik zat hier met mijn hoofd te schudden toen ik het voor 't eerst bekeek :) [/ dutch ]

Mss maar eens goed lobbyen om zo'n baan in de wacht te slepen, hell, ik denk dat mijn vriendin nog een betere review kan geven en zij kent het verschil niet tussen een PS3 en een GameBoy.. :d

(Dutch) We spelen deze knakkers straks effe lekker van het matje!:lmao: Succes jongens HUP HOLLAND HUP \\:o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom