WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/19/07)

But Thomas, people said, before you announced that, that the demo game was a perfect simulation, and now you're saying that it's going to be different and people are saying "oh thank God"...

Even if the speed is slowed down for the final version it will be 50% more playable (100% to me).

True, PES always looks bright in the sun.

You can't get that in FIFA, no matter what weather setting or stadium it always looks dul, you can't get that World Cup look in FIFA.

With PES you can just turn the rain on and it looks like Premiership (providing you play in an English stadium).

Give it up Jack, stop wasting your time on here trying to explain to the ignorant why they are so ignorant. Its pointless.

Oh and before i get shouted at, im not saying people who like pes are ignorant. Not at all, as i suspect i will like the demo aswell.

I hope no, but it's true from people who try the full game (no liepzig demo) the demo look like arcade game and the full game look like a perfect simulation.

Are these the same that said, "Wait till you see it in motion"?

I hope no, but it's true from people who try the full game (no liepzig demo) the demo look like arcade game and the full game look like a perfect simulation.

i cannot believe that pes08 final version will be 'the perfect simulation'

the overall gameplay could not be changed and re-written

maybe the retail version will be slower and with better IA, but the core of the game will be the same (frenetic, assisted, stamina everywhere)

:)

i cannot believe that pes08 final version will be 'the perfect simulation'

the overall gameplay could not be changed and re-written

maybe the retail version will be slower and with better IA, but the core of the game will be the same (frenetic, assisted, stamina everywhere)

:)

my both contacts who play the full game from now 2 months don't understand what happens with the demo, really, isn't the same game !

Or you could always fuck off to this forum...

www.soccergaming.com

Excellent post Nick:roll:, why the immaturity??

just because PES has received a mixed response, it does not mean people are not entitled to thier opinions/preferance that coincide with yours.

I am not having a go at you personally but there is no need for anyone to get so hot headed about a video game.We love playing and we play what we want, does it matter that people post thier feelings, and in some cases ,that means its not what you want to hear?

It is a shame that there is becoming a divide when we all want the same thing!!! a great footy game to play with our mates etc

Shame most cannot act like adults in discussing the issues rather than just seeing who can shout the loudest.This is a PES thread but the problem is that so many of the members of the forum are prefering the game we all lambasted in comparison to the great Pro Evo.

Times have changed mate, accept that without being atagonistic;)

hmm i think the phrase goes something along the lines of 'clutching at straws?'

Tomasgoal - What do you think of the demo(if you have played it yet) forget about what your contacts tell you, what do YOU think of it?

after de WENB guys open their forums, i recomend a lot of people to run over there, before the fifa avatars infection take us all! :lol:

I wish I was so pathetic that I could spend days, months, years complaining on a pes forum in a pes thread about a pes game, yet I am the first to download the demo.... only to say 'OMG I want to throw up this is bad.' followed later by 'Ooh I'm going to try and dive '.

I find it amazing.
Also, the peeps saying these things said it last year and swore they wouldn't buy the game because 'Cheapass needs to know that I'm not happy'.

He, like me has to wait for the PS3 demo.
Lead SKU apparently, yet we get the demo later.

well ive played the xbox360 demo (after 8 hrs downloading) and i didnt like it at all.

So roll on the ps3 version - hopefully will be a later release and a lot better than the festering pile that is the xbox360 demo.

My contacts play on the 360 full version and the demo, so isn't a problem of lead sku or not.

He, like me has to wait for the PS3 demo.
Lead SKU apparently, yet we get the demo later.

i think that xbox demo was released by konami in order to make people 'think' before buy fifa08 and maybe discourage someone..(but the result will be poor cause the demo is tooooo bad)

it's strange that they released a demo before pes08 will be in stores (never happened before..this is not a typical Konamy-style)

there are too many bugs in this pes-demo, the final version will be better 4 sure (and maybe better ps3 version)

I hate easy games, but I hated the FIFA demo as well,
so fuck knows what I am going to do for a whole year.
Maybe the PS2 PES will save me, but I doubt it.
I can't imagine being without it football game,
but it looks like I won't need to, as my fear is becoming reality it seems.

i trust thomas, from what i remember thomas is usually spot on..

cheers thomas, im looking forward to the full game.

breakupnm7mi6.jpg

:lol:

I dont call thomas a liar but I dont think the the final game will be a huge difference to the demo. the ony thing I could imagine konami to tweak is the speed. thats all. the rest will be the same

The crowd are quite impressive at times on PES - problem is the depth of field effect doesn't always work which makes the crowd look really lowres and grainy. When it works though the crowd look really quite impressive. Much more so than Fifa IMO.

"HE was a tough-talking gay guy from Lisbon"

Is my favourite line in theis whole thread (bar my gene one liners)

Badgur will be back folks, no worries.

Does the demo have commentary?

"HE was a tough-talking gay guy from Lisbon"

Is my favourite line in theis whole thread (bar my gene one liners)

Badgur will be back folks, no worries.

Except for the fact that Lisbon is in Portugal, and Iniesta and Xavi are Spanish...

Free Badger

i believe thomas and his contacts to,the final game will be perfect ,no doubt.
once the game is released the good reviews and the possitive word off mouth will convince the people with doubts to get the game.
the demo was badly recieved by W.E.N.B team so no surprise for the bad comments.
the KCET team have never released a bad game so far,and i am sure they will finetune pes2008 to perfection,when pes 2008 is released many people will be bored off the other game ,and return to the superior pes2008.
and nobody with a black avatar is going to change my mind.

It's liars I can't stand Cowden. "All they talk about in the FIFA thread is physics", that is a fucking outrageous statement. If I said "all they talk about in the PES thread is the faces" I'd be shot down in two minutes.

I don't care what game someone likes but to say "oh all the fans of this game are idiots" is disgusting.

I never said fifa fans are idiots, dont change my words.
And I never said fifa was crap, I said it looks promosing.

How about you cut the crap first? Not much chance of that is there? I waited for the PES2008 demo, it arrived, and the ball sticks to the ground like there's no friction at all. Football on ice is exactly what it is. If you have fun with it then great. But the physics do suck, if you're looking for realism. I'm sorry, I'm all for opinions, but have you actually played either demo of either game? Look at the fucking ball. It doesn't bobble, it doesn't do anything, when it leaves a player it becomes stuck to the ground until it reaches the pass target. If you like the game then great but some people really need to get their heads out of their arses.

Whats your problem lol. If you think the ball is floating then you should take a look at this fifa video.
Look closely between 57sec and 59sec, see that ball floating in the air, I assume youre not blind...

I'm sure I can find other in game examples once there are more videos on youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zMQQ0fA1aY

Pes has still better physics then ea's game. I think you should cut the crap , why are you still here anyway.

Fifa has its strong points, and again I never said it sucked or anything, but it has it flaws too you know.

Its ridiculous how people take conclusions over here. All of a sudden fifa has better AI, physics, gameplay, control when both games didnt change THAT much since last year. I do like fifa also, it has some strong points I like but man be honest or go talking crap somewhere else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom