WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/14/07)

Optimist ;)

It's loyal fans like you that make Konami very happy... I just wish I felt the same... I'd be happy with the on pitch changes and there is a call for 'not broken don't fix'. But I can't accept the total lack of development off field, non of this is due to licences!

I don't know if I keep konami happy I guess that I just aprecciate the fact they are trying to keep us happy.

There is a simple explanation to all of this bickering about and convincing eachother. We all just want to have a good time. We have a good time when we do the thing we love and be able to share it with the people we love.

I want to play a good game of football and share it with my friends. Which also includes all of U guys, cause more then anyone I know U would understand my love for a good football game. Whatever game I choose, I would like to speak about my experiences here on the forum and play online against y'all.

But now that Fifa08 has come to be a good alternative the harmony of this forum seems to be broken down in to two sides. Everyone obviously has his own reason of liking one game over the other, I will not go into this now. The point to this post is to make U aware of the the reason behind this bickering around..its not because we hate eachother...but we love eachother. We are afraid to see half of our fellow forum neighbours take distant from his role as a person that understands our love for a certain game, and play with us online.

It is that simple. And now that U are aware; perhaps take the time to think twice before writing something down. Think of everyone here as a friend who understands and loves U, no matter what game U prefer. If we do this there will be no more issues, we can stick together no matter our preferences at this time. We can get trough this together. I mean, a community takes time. I love U man, I love U evo-web, lets not have this stupid thing tear us apart.

Take care and god bless.

Peace ;)

(ps. please mind the sarcastic undertone. not to say i dont mean it in a way)

Last edited:

GAME

USA & the Rest of the World - Royal Mail - 4 to 6 business days - £4.95 per order

i am really curious 2 see if this will play in the United States, i don't wanna risk it yet, i mean yea ps3 games are region free but anybody knows if Konami can decided to lock it or something?

There is a simple explanation to all of this bickering about and convincing eachother. We all just want to have a good time. We have a good time when we do the thing we love and be able to share it with the people we love.

I want to play a good game of football and share it with my friends. Which also includes all of U guys, cause more then anyone I know U would understand my love for a good football game. Whatever game I choose, I would like to speak about my experiences here on the forum and play online against y'all.

But now that Fifa08 has come to be a good alternative the harmony of this forum seems to be broken down in to two sides. Everyone obviously has his own reason of liking one game over the other, I will not go into this now. The point to this post is to make U aware of the the reason behind this bickering around..its not because we hate eachother...but we love eachother. We are afraid to see half of our fellow forum neighbours take distant from his role as a person that understands our love for a certain game, and play with us online.

It is that simple. And now that U are aware; perhaps take the time to think twice before writing something down. Think of everyone here as a friend who understands and loves U, no matter what game U prefer. If we do this there will be no more issues, we can stick together no matter our preferences at this time. We can get trough this together. I mean, a community takes time. I love U man, I love U evo-web, lets not have this stupid thing tear us apart.

Take care and god bless.

Peace ;)

(ps. please mind the sarcastic undertone. not to say i dont mean it in a way)

AMEN! my brother.

:applause:

I just want everyone to know that I love you guys, flaws and all. You guys are a great community and I am glad to be a part of it.

:cheers:

Last edited:

Probably you don't like but categories (not mine) exists.
Games developers plash with categories.

Games marketers are plush with categories, alot of developers don't care. Many are forced to design a game around the marketers box. The most innovative games create a box for others to put their copies (and/or people that played it) into.

Categories are a science used to put (in this context) people in box, you may want to put someone in a box, but it doesnt mean they fit. Some people will be receptive of the choices provided, even redesign their life to fit in the box they feel is most like them (why the advertisement of ideals is so big) ... others deny the box exists.

Anyway.. PES, if it plays like WE10CC (any better is a bonus) I'm looking forward to this!

Last edited:

Damn dude, I am out of money, but I will be happy to collaborate with... 10 dollars? :lmao: probably some others want to add money so you can have PES2008 :lmao:

i was joking heh just to put a small impasse between the anxiety and the fifa pes thing :)

just hope the pal version can run in a US ps3. Think hdmi will do just fine.

i was joking heh just to put a small impasse between the anxiety and the fifa pes thing :)

It will work mate.

Dont stress

I would love to chip in to buy you a game especially cuz of all the work you've done for this forum:D

I believe that the PAL version will run on a US PS3 but you need to have an HDTV as well because of the differences b/t PAL and NTSC. I'm in the same boat as I will be buying a PS3 and I live in the States. I hope that helps!

I get your point perfectly mate but I don't agree with it .We can still see the same unrealistic animations for trapping the ball ,the same old unrealistic Zidane roulette .If you have watched a game like NBA 2K7 ,it's a very good example of the most realistic sports movements you'll see (IMHO).Dribbling ,bodies movements and stuff like that seem spot on .In PES ,I'm not saying they're 100% unrealistic ,however they are some animations which could do improvements.It's funny because if you pay attention ,how can you do the Zidane roulette with both foot on the ball at the same time unless you're a circus guy :mrgreen::mrgreen: .I'm sure the gameplay will be better than PES6 which on the XBOX 360 was bad TBH.
Nets physics are really impressive and add some special feeling after scoring a good goal (for some people ,not for me because i don't care) .Keepers look very much improved ,the rest as you said will have to be seen.
As you also said I'm maybe wrong ,I'd honestly love to be wrong about PES2008 because as you guys I've been playing this game for like the past 5-6 years.
Peace

I get your point too mate and I do understand why you're so nervous because we've been waiting this whole time (2 years or more) to actually be able to play something different, I know what you mean by different and that's what I myself want too. but it would only hurt you to think and prejudge it before you have played it, just don't make yourself more nervous and wait for it to come out, that's better for all of us IMO because we can't change anything at the moment.
Peace.

Yeah, considering the joy that you have brought the community not only at eveo web but across all other forums with your patches/translations, i say lets start a "Buy Fernando PES2008 " campaign with donations gratefuly received in his paypal account.

Well guys whaddyasay? \\:o/

hahahahaah i dont even know how to use it and dont have a credit card in the uss hehe remember im from a third world country for that matter (1st world soccer team :D)

really appreciate that matey

Regarding sound to be fair we haven't had any direct feed videos (which is so bloody annoying)

It's from WENB videos, nothing new ;)

edit : only the Drogba face are new (i don't know where the guy found this pict)

drogbaap6.jpg

Last edited:

No doubt I'll spend a good hour or two correcting people's stats.

this pe6-6 website is continually ripping off videos from our site and not crediting us. Even taking off out intro on all of them!

Oh well, at least they're reaching out the community in a different sort of way.

Right.

IM ON IT

A strongly worded e-mail will surely make them realise the error of their ways.

get the mother company to hire lawyers to rip their balls off.

Right.

IM ON IT

A strongly worded e-mail will surely make them realise the error of their ways.

get the mother company to hire lawyers to rip their balls off.

:lol:

Nah I dont mind them using our videos, they're obviously doing enough different to warrant their own credits. Its a bit cheeky, but we leave ourselves open to this sort of thing and its doing no harm really.

My message didn't get through anyway :[

It only used a profanity once and I said that I'd like them to give credit.

Fear not, as my gospel shall be spread.

I'll ddos their site and take pictures of their house and have copies of fifa 08 sent to their door.

A straight out fear campaign.

They'll learn.

oo
___

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom