WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/14/07)

PES2008 will be better then Fifa08 thats for sure!!

i played fifa08 demo and the game sucks! not even the graphics look good, horrible player faces, slow and boring gameplay.
We know, but please stop to speak about FIFA08 in this thread thanks

You cannot be serious with this excuse ,Konami had a huge amount of time in order to make PES 2008 "next gen" as you say but they haven't (maybe they have a very precise plan on what to add/delete each year ).You could used this excuse for PES6 on the XBOX 360 but not this time around I'm afraid which is a shame when you now the power both PS3 and XBOX360 can deliver.
how could you say this while you haven't even touched the game? for fuck's sake people, do not call it "non next-gen" before you have actually p-l-a-y-e-d it. I mean no insult, but please, just give it some time.

We know, but please stop to speak about FIFA08 in this thread thanks

ok, my bad.

i heard PEs2008 will have estadio do Dragao, estadio da Luz and estadio de alvadade ( porto, benfica, sporting stadiums) is this true?

at the moment only dragao is confirmed as you can see in the first page of this thread.

i played fifa08 demo and the game sucks! not even the graphics look good, horrible player faces, slow and boring gameplay.

i totally agree with you mate. I played fifa for HOURS, i dont get it at all. but if u ask the guys in the other forum, it's the best game EVAR :lmao:

You made that thread for "us kids" then you came into the Fifa thread to slag off Fifa, if you're going to be condescending you do it from a loftier place if you haven't lowered yourself to the standard of us "kids" ;)

Ring a bell? kids today eh? :lmao:

why would you attack Thomas GOal? He is one of the most valueable members of this ENTIRE website...who are you? Ur a FIFA fan boy:lmao:

Why don't you just grow up?

Thank you.

By the way, we supposedly FIFA fanboys are already at home. Sort that out.

as the name of this website says, it's evo-web, not fifa-web, so you're not "at home", ok?

as the name of this website says, it's evo-web, not fifa-web, so you're not "at home", ok?

:applause: well said Mr Mohsen. A fellow Iranian?

it's like me posting crap about Man Utd on redcafe or something :lmao:

yeah I'm Iranian, and you mister better not post anything "crap" about red devils, they burn crappers! lol, don't take it personal anyway.

yeah I'm Iranian, and you mister better not post anything "crap" about red devils, they burn crappers! lol, don't take it personal anyway.

haha cheers man...My uncle is a iranian-brit...he has season seats to Anfield and he blessed me with a chance to attend a few times :shock:

I respect Manure though, it's just a shame the type of football you lads are playing this season thus far...Maybe the lads have been playing FIFA for too long? :lmao:

:thumbup:

yeah I guess so, they must've been playing the demo for all its worthlessness lol (we've not been that bad though IMO). anyway, you're lucky for the uncle lol.

Yeah I know but isnt that only on PC, what a load of of crap eh, PES2008 is gonna put FIFA 08 through the floor on PC, dont know about other platforms but PES2008 looks great on everything so far.

why would you attack Thomas GOal? He is one of the most valueable members of this ENTIRE website...who are you? Ur a FIFA fan boy:lmao:

If you think that's attacking you need to look up the word again, I merely pointed out his hypocrisy......

And if Mr. ThomasGoal who can only ever post positive blinkered things about the PS3, positive blinkered things about PES, is quick to criticise someone but then can't handle it if he gets it back, if he's the most valuable member here we're all in big, big trouble, personally I'd say CW is about the most valuable member, without him none of us are here ;)

And who the hell are you to tell people what they can or can't do? Tell me who I am or aren't? You've been here how long exactly?

If you think that's attacking you need to look up the word again, I merely pointed out his hypocrisy......

And if Mr. ThomasGoal who can only ever post positive blinkered things about the PS3, positive blinkered things about PES, is quick to criticise someone but then can't handle it if he gets it back, if he's the most valuable member here we're all in big, big trouble, personally I'd say CW is about the most valuable member, without him none of us are here ;)

And who the hell are you to tell people what they can or can't do? Tell me who I am or aren't? You've been here how long exactly?

Ive been here since 02...i recently got banned for expressing my opinon on the FIFA demo by the FIFA fan boy mod...

Thomas Goal's contribution to this website, which is a website for PES and WE fans, is worth about 11ty billion times more than your bitching and moaning about a game YOU haven't played son...

OUT

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL son? That's pretty funny, you're how old?......

And if you got banned and are back again then aren't you using a duplicate account which is grounds for a permanent IP ban? Such self sacrifice to try to prove yourself.....

My bitching and moaning about a game I haven't played yet? So in the final version the Master League will actually have massive improvements and will no longer be the same stale mode it's been since PES3? Is that really true? Awesome news, I'm so excited now I can't wait to try the full game :)

I really hope a Cleanup here, just letting all updates post

In the WENB Podcast they've said Konami have been very secretive with info this year, harly giving any features about the game. Why is this , is it to do with Konami hiding a big secret that will blow us away when we see the game. Or are Konami just lazy and not bothered with providing us with usefull info.

There should be an IQ test before you register for this site. There are too many people on this site who don't know what there talking about. Unless your stating facts, cool it with the attacks on others about their own personal opinion for each game (fifa or pes). I know this is pes talk but damn there is a reason why people keep speaking about fifa. Shit I used to play fifa excluvisely and I made the switch a few yrs back, but its hard to embrace these forums when many people here are so juvenile.

how could you say this while you haven't even touched the game? for fuck's sake people, do not call it "non next-gen" before you have actually p-l-a-y-e-d it. I mean no insult, but please, just give it some time.

I'm talking about animations and running style ,pitches looks and stuff like that .Sorry if I seemed to "attack" you :mrgreen::mrgreen: ,the animations aren't life like enough for me ,the gameplay could still be great .Me too I meant no insult ;)

We had some harmony for how many minutes...

After watching more videos of the "next gen" pes 2008, ive decided to cancel my preorder. It looks like the new j league game with improved graphics. Another pick up and play fast arcade game. Good for when u wanna quick bash of a footy game needing no skill I suppose, but its a simulation im after, and this just isnt anymore.

Agreed. The simulation part has been removed to become a mass product with teens and kids as target. it looks more like an olympics game right now, u just have to run with a fast player and the scripting is gonna do the rest.

The same 2 goly deflections we have been having for years, gameplay is identical to pes6, and tell me how many times in real life a player passes the ball to the opposition midfiled just outside the box???????? In pes it happens a lot, it is part of the cheating AI system.

Usual scripting with green grass and nice faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom