WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread (Last Update 09/14/07)

I like the video on the blog and I look forward to playing the game with no black screens but those running animations...

strange, all those fifa guys were bashing on pes fans who - after watching fifa videos before the demo - said that fifa is crap. and now they are doing the same by watching pes 2008 videos and saying that it isnt real football. :lol:

of course it isnt, because its a video game. and yes fifa is the best football game ever - until 25th october.

After watching that its like this.

Playing PES 2008 will be like having a really good wank.

PLaying Fifa will be like haveing the real thing a top heavy brunette, all weekend.

Judged by your postings of the last weeks you've never been on top of a brunnette...unless your brunnette prefers her lovers very, very young...

So keep playing the proverbial brunette until it's time to go to sleep (in about an hour) and then enjoy the PES2008 equivalent of sex: a good wank...you certainly post like a wanker...

It's people like you who make this forum a much less fun place to be the last weeks...no matter what you prefer PES or FIFA (i will buy both...). You're entitled to your opinion but you are just a bloody nuisance...

Fifa 08 sucks, but PES2008 latest videos dont look like big realism neither

Judged by your postings of the last weeks you've never been on top of a brunnette...unless your brunnette prefers her lovers very, very young...

So keep playing the proverbial brunette until it's time to go to sleep (in about an hour) and then enjoy the PES2008 equivalent of sex: a good wank...you certainly post like a wanker...

It's people like you who make this forum a much less fun place to be the last weeks...no matter what you prefer PES or FIFA (i will buy both...). You're entitled to your opinion but you are just a bloody nuisance...

Get a grip. :lol:

LOL. Chill out mate. He is neither a nuisance or a wanker.

@ Gerd.

I only post stupid things to try and lighten the mood a bit round here.

Everybody takes things too seriously.

I'm 26 and married by the way ;)

So If I have offended you in any way my appologies :)

I am a die hard PES fan but for me this year FIFA has out shined it.

So am only stating my opinion.

@Noted thanks mate. :)

After seeing a lot of video on the blog and other web sites, i must confess my excitement went to 0.

I just expected something new and innovative, even the most brilliant game becomes boring if it stays the same for years. I could easily tell in advance what's gonna happen next.

And if being a good players means running down the wing with ronaldo and scoring cheap gols there something wrong with the game itself.

We need some fresh air Seabass.

Last edited:

/_
___

This has been less than transparent at times.

but

but

emot-eng99.gif

The whole point of these threads is to give you info so you get an insight into the games before you play it. Saying, at this stage, that one game has edged another is just sheer ignorance on your part. Little things like this agitate people as, in reality, about 4/5 people who have posted here have played any version of PES2008. To have mere peons like you or me compare these games before they're even finished... well it's like a Chinese calculator, it doesn't add up.

And I'd like to say I'm not singling you out or anything, I jut have a fascination with people who subvertly aggrovate people and wonder why people get mad.

You're like a less over the top version of Charley from big brother.

Since we have only videos, we can comment only videos.
When we'll have the game we'll comment the game.

For now videos doesn't promise so much.

If we cant give our opinion on videos what can we talk about?

At this stage PES2008 is quite like PES6 for what we can see.
At least for what Konami decided to show us.

After watching more videos of the "next gen" pes 2008, ive decided to cancel my preorder. It looks like the new j league game with improved graphics. Another pick up and play fast arcade game. Good for when u wanna quick bash of a footy game needing no skill I suppose, but its a simulation im after, and this just isnt anymore.

Since we have only videos, we can comment only videos.
When we'll have the game we'll comment the game.

For now videos doesn't promise so much.

If we cant give our opinion on videos what can we talk about?

At this stage PES2008 is quite like PES6 for what we can see.
At least for what Konami decided to show us.

But now you're putting me into a box.

You've put me in a box, where I am not allowed to think outside of it.

What I am aying is of course you lot can harp on about the videos an your impressions.

But for the love of our lord gary o'neil do not say "OMG this game... a video... CANCELLED THE PRE ORDER LAMMO KONAMI... NO WAIT... SHITNAMI LOLLO...LOLLO"

That's what's annoying. There's a group of people who have their heads planted firmly in their buttocks and think that they can lark about saying "Oh I'm getting Fifa this year, PES looks shit."

We've had this scenario before, and PES has come out with everyone praising it to the hills with people like those about today nowhere to be seen.

Seriously, some people here are void of rational thought. Use some extra brain cells and think things through a bit more.

The FIFA demo is GOOD. I see a evolution on the game, but I do not consider it as fun or as real as PES6. But what I really appreciate is the fact those guys are making efforts on the game. And Konami... oh well, the old man and the dog... :lmao: we need a demo, or to advance to 25/10 right now..

After watching more videos of the "next gen" pes 2008, ive decided to cancel my preorder. It looks like the new j league game with improved graphics. Another pick up and play fast arcade game. Good for when u wanna quick bash of a footy game needing no skill I suppose, but its a simulation im after, and this just isnt anymore.

good for you, but i don't care

@ Gerd.

Everybody takes things too seriously.

I'm 26 and married by the way ;)

So If I have offended you in any way my appologies :)

So am only stating my opinion.

@Noted thanks mate. :)

You don't need to apologize...it was my mistake...i singled one person out in a stupid discussion. I have to apologize...i'm sorry...and to say that you at least have a sense of humour...once again: sorry....

good for you, but i don't care

Ok...but I am allowed to voice my opinion. If you dont like it, the ignore button is there for a reason. Why do you have to get so defensive?

Anyway...dont get me wrong, I will no doubt rent the game because it will be fun for a quick bash and a fun multiplayer tourny with my pesfan boy mates, but I always win. I, like many others, have played the game that much that I KNOW what is going to happen x and y happens. This isnt fun when your playing this everyday, the same game, for 3-4 years.

I was SO hoping that they would release the game with a whole new engine and a different approach, but its just too samey. Im guttted because I know when they get it right, it will probably be the best football game out. But it looks like we are gonna have to wait another year before they fuck EVERYTHING off and start again.

Is it just me or hand on hearts, even the hardcore Fan-boys, are you honestly expecting any significant changes to the next instalment, or like me are you expecting a tweak here and there, with a few more cut scenes and altered graphics, I must admit I was hoping/expecting big things for next gen.
I know it's their first outing and all, but I've yet to see anything really new or particulally innovative. If they have the adaptive AI thing down, I'm sure it will be a good addition, I guess I just want to see real progress but Konami know they're certain of big sales even if they just change the box cover for a couple of releases.
Bigger profits = happy bosses..

Anyone notice the WENB guys are gtting a hammering :( fifa invaders, so easy to hid behind "anonymous"

But now you're putting me into a box.

You've put me in a box, where I am not allowed to think outside of it.

What I am aying is of course you lot can harp on about the videos an your impressions.

But for the love of our lord gary o'neil do not say "OMG this game... a video... CANCELLED THE PRE ORDER LAMMO KONAMI... NO WAIT... SHITNAMI LOLLO...LOLLO"

That's what's annoying. There's a group of people who have their heads planted firmly in their buttocks and think that they can lark about saying "Oh I'm getting Fifa this year, PES looks shit."

We've had this scenario before, and PES has come out with everyone praising it to the hills with people like those about today nowhere to be seen.

Seriously, some people here are void of rational thought. Use some extra brain cells and think things through a bit more.

:)

Bah i wanna play it. I know its gonna be identical to PES6 but PES6 with improved graphics will surely remove my boredom for a bit

The blog dudes will have the game hopefully by the start of October. We can all read their views and then come back and moan in here :D

I think PES 2008 will be great and cant wait for it. You know what I miss. Rainbow Drops. Those were nice. Multicoloured puffed rice coated in sugar. Mmmm. I can taste the additives. E104, E108 and the bad boy E145!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

christ..........what is happening to the evo web forums???

Why cant people just accept that Fifa08 is pretty good from the demo so far, but we havent played the final version and also accept that PES 2008 is not looking like the quantum leap we hoped for..........
But again we have only seen an early PES demo and no-one here has played the final version it is likely to be ALSO damn good.

Why cant people accept that it is very probably that we have the choice of 2 good footy games this year???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom